• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

Yeah, does feel what I said was being twisted a bit there, I also don't like that she was on the case of myself and Poyzin but pretty much giving a pass to Tood.

I think it's unlikely Space and Piko are a scumteam at this point as a bus doesn't make sense now as according to the setup if we lynch the second Conspirator the game is over and if we lynch the General although the game would appear to continue with the game no longer being white flag we would likely catch the final Conspirator anyway without the General executing players. By the same logic it also seems unlikely that osieorb18 and Piko would be on the same team.

For possibilities of the scum team I'm thinking Piko/Tood, Space/Tood, Space/osie, Tood/osie, the latter seeming unlikely unless the plan was for them to both bus Mido and that being why Mido didn't save herself.

There's the potential distancing between Tood/Piko with Tood putting out some suspicions on Piko during day 2 but not voting.

There's also some potential buddying with Space/Tood as mentioned above as well as both leaning towards Piko day 2.

Not really as much to go on between Space and osie/Pinwheel, Space kind of ignored Pinwheel's vote on Mido and osie has her as a townlean in their current reads.

I'm not giving a pass to Tood, just genuinely don't see them as having done anything suspicious & I explained my reasoning before. a reach to call it "buddying" because of similar thoughts on Pikochu when others had also had similar thoughts.

Also not sure what you're wanting me to say about Pinwheels vote on Midorikawa

thinking back on Pinwheel's vote, don't see it as likely for mafia to be the second vote on fellow mafia when there was no reason for it. So osie is unlikely as scum, though there's a tiny chance of it. I will say about Tood right now, I'm not sure what to think of their silence with this phase.

I'm not giving a pass to Tood, just genuinely don't see them as having done anything suspicious & I explained my reasoning before. a reach to call it "buddying" because of similar thoughts on Pikochu when others had also had similar thoughts.

Also not sure what you're wanting me to say about Pinwheels vote on Midorikawa
Was kind of just looking for your opinion on their vote as you gave one for myself and Tood.

thinking back on Pinwheel's vote, don't see it as likely for mafia to be the second vote on fellow mafia when there was no reason for it. So osie is unlikely as scum, though there's a tiny chance of it. I will say about Tood right now, I'm not sure what to think of their silence with this phase.
Yeah, unsure about that too, Tood hasn't really been that active overall, posting three times on day 1 and only once on day 2.

It is uncontested.
Less risk than a Merlin claim.
Has scum given up?
Why is it less of a risk? I'd think both have a fairly even chance of being counterclaimed due to the Mafia choosing their kill targets in pregame. And, for the same reason, claiming does nothing to increasd one's risk of getting killed.

Dawning pushed away...
From Mido in their own way.
Notable, I thought.
What about my posts do you read as pushing away from Mido?

Why is it less of a risk? I'd think both have a fairly even chance of being counterclaimed due to the Mafia choosing their kill targets in pregame. And, for the same reason, claiming does nothing to increasd one's risk of getting killed.

What about my posts do you read as pushing away from Mido?

If Merlin trueclaims,
Avalon is a lost game.
Not the case this game.

The track of your posts:
"It's best to wait for Mido."
"Pikochu is wrong."

"Screw third vote logic."
"Screw strongest player logic."
"HD is townie."

"Mido might be town."
"RainbowCloud is likely wrong."
"People said" (You said).

"Voting for Poyzin."
"Mido is too obvious."
"Timing theory sucks."

"Poy's not General."
"Piko's likely general."
"Piko timing sus."

"Why's Mido leading?"
"I dislike voting Mido."
"Voting RainbowCloud."

"Space and Mido Town."
"RainbowCloud should be the way."
"Here is a Prince claim."

"I would have bussed there."
"Traitor was the wrong rolename."
"Vote Poy or Piko!"

"HD should hit Pin"
"Voting for Pikochu"
"Flip changes nothing."

"What's your read on me?"
"Pikochu is only vote here."
"Osie, explain please!"

Given the gameflow,
I think you're probably town.
But I'm hesitant.

Between you and Tood...
Tood is probably more sus.
Unless game goes on...

Where's activity?
I figured that we might see
Some more posts this game?

Everyone's silent!
Hello there, anybody home?
Is Pikochu it?

Pikochu (4): DawningWinds, osieorb18, Space, RainbowCloud
Space (1): HumanDawn

After the events of the previous day, there could be no question; Pikochu was one of the traitors.
As a member of the gathering began lyrically leading the group, the courtiers surrounded Pikochu, "You have betrayed our prince. You have betrayed us all."
The prince raised his hand in the air in an attempt to silence them, but the surrounding nobles had formed almost a mob of sorts, beating Piko with hammers, clubs and flagpoles until nought was left but a single, bloodied body.
Pikochu was a Courtier!
END OF PHASE THREE

As Pikochu lay dying, the clock began to tick in the shadows. The strings long held by the more powerful players of this game began to twitch, and the wheels began to turn towards this game's end.
First came HumanDawn, who announced himself before the court, holding Osieorb by the arm, "This woman..... he is innocent. I swear it upon my life. She is, like many of you, a Courtier to our dear prince, and she should be treated as such."
The crowd nodded in affirmation of that understanding, and began to stand to congratulate HumanDawn... though that turned out to be a grave mistake.
During that announcement, a toast was made to HumanDawn's life, which ended in his death when his cup was found to be poisoned - though the perpetrator was unable to be found.
Osieorb18 (formerly Pinwheel) has been revealed to be a Courtier!
HumanDawn was killed, and was the Loyalist!
Also, Tood has asked for a replacement.

THE LIVING
1. @DawningWinds
2. @Rainbow Cloud
3. @osieorb18 - A courtier
4. @Tood - Replacement requested
5. @Space

Day Four ends at..... Im not doing this at 2am again, but technically that's the deadline, so 2am PST on Saturday 28 November 2020.

?

There are 3 town and 2 scum left, Dawning and osie are town, leaving myself, Tood and Space, besides the 2 scum I'm the only one still unconfirmed and the only winning strategy they can pursue.

I’m kidding - I trust you more than Tood, so if you’re scum here you’ve well-earned your win :).

Tood subbing out now is weird :M...

Back
Top Bottom