• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

I thought I was dead.
I guess I will keep this brief:
I'll Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Wait a second here...
Is Tood the better choice here?
Rainbow protecting?

I trust Dawn for sure.
And then Space more than others.
So Rainbow/Tood team.
I think we're already past the phase end but I'll vote Tood if that's what you prefer, I'm certainly not protecting them, however I can't take my vote off Space with your vote on me.

Also, isn't Space the one protecting Tood, she wouldn't answer HD's question about why me and not Tood, nor has she gave any reason why she voted for me?

Wait a second here...
Rainbow protecting?

I trust Dawn for sure.
So Rainbow/Tood team.
...Probably. Neither of the non-Tood suspects are voting Tood, and could easily be protecting her because we lose the game if we mislynch here (unless the scum win at majority instead of parity because rng could still possibly win the game for town if that's the case). If the vote deadline hadn't been earlier this morning, I'd probably change my vote to Tood. :/

Actually, whatever, I'll try anyway, probably won't count though.
Unvote Space
Vote Tood

Thanks for quoting this lol. Because fo the timing I assumed the update would be tonight, not today I'll get to that quickly.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll Vote: Tood
It does make the most sense here.
Heart, heart, wink, and point!

Unvote: Rainbow Cloud

Vote: Tood

Also, isn't Space the one protecting Tood, she wouldn't answer HD's question about why me and not Tood, nor has she gave any reason why she voted for me?

I'm not protecting Tood, I've given reasoning before on why I wasn't suspicious of them. no clue what question you're referring to--you yourself said you were my only option to vote for, unless that was sarcasm?

A bit worried about both RC and Space piling on the Tood wagon, but they both did this after the stated deadline so whichever is scum might just be okay with voting their partner if it probably won't count.

I'm not protecting Tood, I've given reasoning before on why I wasn't suspicious of them. no clue what question you're referring to--you yourself said you were my only option to vote for, unless that was sarcasm?
If you're scum with Tood, RC is the only viable vote option, because voting me or osie would be a huge red flag, and Tood getting lynched would basically guarantee your loss.

A bit worried about both RC and Space piling on the Tood wagon, but they both did this after the stated deadline so whichever is scum might just be okay with voting their partner if it probably won't count.

If you're scum with Tood, RC is the only viable vote option, because voting me or osie would be a huge red flag, and Tood getting lynched would basically guarantee your loss.
Space is just doing this to confuse you in the hope you'll vote for me instead.

Phase ended before the extra votes happened though.

Need to catch some sleep now though, night :sleep:

Wait a second here...
Rainbow protecting?

I trust Dawn for sure.
So Rainbow/Tood team.

Uhh, why Rainbow Cloud?

Endgame
Rainbow Cloud (1): Space
Space (2): Rainbow Cloud, DawningWinds

The events of the past couple of hours had been shocking to the various assorted advisors. Realizations of identities; sudden, unexpected deaths; it was a lot to handle. But to them, it seemed clear that the next decision they had to make was between Space and Rainbow Cloud. Though it was close, in the end, Space was the one brought before the prince.
"How do you plead?"
"Guilty as charge," Space announced matter-of-factly.
"Very well," the prince stated, "Thank you for your years of service, but you know what must come of this."
Space was executed then and there, and the crowd stood in silence, as if waiting for something to happen. Though the mind of one particular of the assembled - Tood - was filled with very different thoughts. He could see the writing on the wall. His coupe had failed. The monarchy would continue..... though it hurt him, and would hurt the nation more, he knew when a cause was hopeless.
So he stopped. Unsatisfied but knowing the truth, he jumped from the top of the walls, crashing to the ground in front of his loyal soldiers, sending a single thought about them. "It is over."
The siege broke. The castle was left alone. The army disappeared, and the prince remained in power.
"Long live the king!" Came a shout.
"Long live the king!"

1. @DawningWinds - The Prince, Winner
2. @Rainbow Cloud - A Courtier, Winner
3. @osieorb18 - A Courtier, Winner
4. @Tood - The General

THE DEAD
@Midorikawa - A Conspirator, Lynched Day 1
@Poyzin - A Courtier, Lynched Day 2, Winner
@Pikochu - A Courtier, Lynched Day 3, Winner
@HumanDawn - The Loyalist, Killed Day 4, Winner
@Space - A Conspirator, Lynched Day 4

Good game, if Mido voted Rainbow Cloud in Day 1 or Tood tied the vote in the last day, the result may have been different.

Sorry for how I ran the game this time, guys. I'd established before that this would be my last game before a long break from mafia in all its forms, but somehow was unable to do something as simple as vote counts and keep a regular schedule. I guess I should've started that break a few weeks earlier than I did.

Back
Top Bottom