• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

Ok, Mido was lying about being lynch proof and although indep was hostile.

Does jamie count towards our majority though, was sure I read somewhere that she didn't but I can't find that now?

If not and there are two scum then the only way we can still be in this if if we have some town protection like Max's role or maybe a role that can interfere like Dawning's otherwise we're certain to lose tonight.

Jinjo doesn't fit this description even if they had acquired Mido's role as it can't stop kills, so if the above is the case then Jinjo looks more likely a rolecop and scum and Max looks to more likely town.

Thinking Jinjo and Dawning as scum right now.

What? I don't inherit a players role and I only transform into a players role on who I target each night. You said you believed Mido's claim and voted Max instead and now you say Max is likely town.

RC your progression on Max is concerning since I start to wonder if mafia thought Mido was a survivor and planned on winning with Mido and attempted to lynch Max on day 3 if he is town.

My top two suspects are RC and Dawning.

What? I don't inherit a players role and I only transform into a players role on who I target each night. You said you believed Mido's claim and voted Max instead and now you say Max is likely town.

RC your progression on Max is concerning since I start to wonder if mafia thought Mido was a survivor and planned on winning with Mido and attempted to lynch Max on day 3 if he is town.
Your role sounds more like a rolecop then?

I believed Mido was indep which was indeed the case, was just wrong about her role being a hostile one that we needed out of the game. I didn't like how everyone piled their votes on her so quickly which made me question the wagon and believe her indep claim. I didn't like Max's action day 2, particularly when his vote jumped onto HD when he looks the most towny player with the un-cc'd vig claim.

I can't ignore that Mido's hostile indep flip makes a town protection role look more likely now though which puts Max in a better light even if I thought his earlier actions looked scummy.

Uh oh. Danger Danger. Hostile forces are about to overrun the town. Repeat, Hostile forces are about to ruin the holiday season! This could be the last phase of the game.
Taking this as jamie not counting then.

I guess it's up to Max or Dawning, whichever isn't scum to make the right choice then.
Jinjo must be scum as we know she cannot stop a kill.

Thinking about it a bit more from my perspective knowing my alignment, scum's votes were all on Mido which either means scum were worried about her role too to the point where she was more concerning that getting the last town lynch they needed or Max still suspect.

Depends. Is there 1 Mafia or two Mafia left from what we can make of the majority?
I think 2. If there was only 1, I doubt we'd get that kind of alert like we had on the start of Day 3. With Midorikawa being an Indep, it looks like it's 3 Town and 2 Mafia left.

I think 2. If there was only 1, I doubt we'd get that kind of alert like we had on the start of Day 3. With Midorikawa being an Indep, it looks like it's 3 Town and 2 Mafia left.

Then... what? It depends on your Jailer? Game should just end if there are two.

Snowy and ZinnLav. Well, ZinnLav is already dead, so we should just lynch Snowy tomorrow.
If you want to kill Snowy, I feel like it would be more in town's favor to try to use the same method that killed ZinnLav. (Read: post a bunch of words relevant to holidays not considered part of the holiday season and see what works.)

Depends. Is there 1 Mafia or two Mafia left from what we can make of the majority?
Uh, I'd say assume the worst and go with two, but if your top 2 suspects depends on which it is, share both.

Back
Top Bottom