• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people are absolute hypocrites. This is the crowd that continually told Democrats who were angry and disappointed that Trump won that Trump is still their president. This is the crowd that calls for law and order and says stuff like blue lives matter. When the tables have turned, they're the ones rioting and got DC under lockdown. This is truly a shameful, disgusting display.

These people are absolute hypocrites. This is the crowd that continually told Democrats who were angry and disappointed that Trump won that Trump is still their president. This is the crowd that calls for law and order and says stuff like blue lives matter. When the tables have turned, they're the ones rioting and got DC under lockdown. This is truly a shameful, disgusting display.

And the next time a Republican president gets elected and the Democrats dare to protest it (likely because of legitimate voter suppression and a bullcrap electoral college-only [without popular vote] win), this exact same crowd will go right back to characterizing the left as crybabies who can't accept reality and any isolated protesting that goes even slightly too far will be called "violent rioting" and they will claim "See, the left is out of control. We Republicans don't riot".

I wish I was joking, but I predict this exact scenario, because it's already happened almost exactly like this.

I knew to expect opposition and probably violence, but actually seeing it and at this level is still terrifying and depressing. This is so insane it's almost hard to believe it's actually happening. These people are so scary and delusional. Going this far because you lost an election? Is it really that hard to believe that most of the country did not want that orange wacko in office?

I'm just at a loss. It was so shocking for a poketuber I was watching that he had to stop and end his stream, and he doesn't even live here.

Just...please let this be the worst of it and things start to calm down once Biden actually gets in. This is too much insanity.

Y'all Quaeda getting arrested:
j7SAA7w.png

No mercy for these idiots.

And the next time a Republican president gets elected and the Democrats dare to protest it (likely because of legitimate voter suppression and a bullcrap electoral college-only [without popular vote] win), this exact same crowd will go right back to characterizing the left as crybabies who can't accept reality and any isolated protesting that goes even slightly too far will be called "violent rioting" and they will claim "See, the left is out of control. We Republicans don't riot".

I wish I was joking, but I predict this exact scenario, because it's already happened almost exactly like this.

The saddest thing about today is that now it's certain that Republicans will never give us a peaceful transfer of power ever again. We crossed the rubicon on that today. Expect violent protests every-time elections go against the chuds. Sore losers, the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom