• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

From which country are you from?

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Like it says in the title I want us to share from which country we are from, I'm sure that most of you are from the United States, England or some other English speaking country (But don't let that stop you from saying you're from those places) but surely there are also others from countries that would surprise you. The objective of this is get to know each other a little better and see how Pokémon and this forum unites people from so many different places.

Let me start, I'm from Venezuela. Saludos amigos :bulbaWave:.

Last edited:
United States
originally from Los Angeles, California, since very young age, most of my adult life, I been living in Seattle Washington

(my parents from Leon, Guanjuato, Mexico)

• Staff
Although I’ve lived in Australia for the last 13 years, I’m actually from India. I was born in New Delhi.
United States
originally from Los Angeles, California, since very young age, most of my adult life, I been living in Seattle Washington

(my parents from Leon, Guanjuato, Mexico)
Thanks to you two for sharing a part of your lifes, it seems that the two of you have in common moving a lot. Both of you are very lucky, I've always lived in the same place :cautious:

And it seems Foxy has latin roots, cool :giggle:

And I'm from the UK too! Seeing familiar landmarks in Sword and Shield has been so much fun.

Great! It seems that for now the majority is from the UK. So cool that the Sword and Shield games gave you those feelings, I'm still waiting they make some game based on some South American country :sleep:.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom