• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's Pokemon Y "Beauty" Run

What Kanto Starter Is The Most "Beautiful" In The Final Form?

• Total voters
Man why is this a nuzlocke? That said, it led me to a hilarious if macabre headcanon that your player character is so obsessed with beauty they release anything that takes enough wounds to be knocked out, because battle scars are just hideous. Good luck on this.
Honestly, it came to me when I was working this up, thinking, "This should be a nuzlocke", mainly because that is what I am doing right now. I also have another run scheduled after this one completes.
Lol on the suggestion, and thank you! :D

Log #17-Frost Cavern & Anistar City Gym
After spending some time to build my team to Level 53 at the Battle Chateau (starting to get Gym Leaders to show up!), I raced to Frost Cavern. I hate the ice sliding and ice puzzles, but after a while, I got to the Team Flare encounter, beating them soundly, then escape roping out of there. As a result, I got access to the Mamoswine Riding, quickly getting to Anistar City. My rival wanted me to fight them again, and I dispatched him.

Going into Anistar Gym, I was a bit concerned about the Gym and being able to change out to my three Pokemon, but after training through, I was fine. For the battle against Olympia, I used Raichu, Sylveon, and Aurorus. First was Raichu vs. Sigilyph, Raichu beating it. Same with Raichu vs. Slowking. Raichu got a 2 OHKO knockouts. When Olympia changed to Meowstic (Really would have been nice to have her have both the Male and Female one), I changed to Aurorus, who kept trying to freeze Meowstic while it kept setting up with Calm Mind. Calm Mind, if it is allowed to set up, can be devastating. Eventually, Aurorus did end up freezing Meowstic. I think that was the first time I saw a Gym Leader's Pokemon freeze, but can't be sure. I thought maybe I could beat Meowstic while it was frozen. Feeling I was not getting anywhere using Aurorus because Olympia kept using Hyper Potions, I switched to Sylveon. The turn I switched out, Meowstic thawed out. To finish, I used Dazzling Gleam and Moon Blast to win. Olympia gave me my badge, then teleported me to the entrance.

My Team:
Venusaur-Lv.56
Raichu-Lv.56
Delphox-Lv.56
Sylveon-Lv.56
Aurorus-Lv.56
Swanna-Lv.56

Leaving Anistar Gym, I got the notice from Lysandre about the Ultimate Weapon. Looks like I am about to do my least favorite part of the game, Lysandre Labs. See you soon!

Log #18-Lysandre Labs
Oh boy! Here is my least favorite part of X and Y...Lysandre Labs. Why? I just don't like warp panels and directional arrows. Plus, without a map, it is really hard to know where panels and directions really lead. By the time I went around and cleared it out, I gained 3 levels, going to level 59. This is the highest level I have ever done this stage, and thank goodness I did, because I could just crush everything. At the beginning of the labs, I crushed Lysandre, which is normally a tough fight. I then cleared out everything, including the Xerosic fight and Lysandre a second time.

Did all of that, just to see the "Poisonous Flower" of the Ultimate Weapon. Now I have to beat the bushes and clear out the top secret headquarters, which will be fun. Luckily, I will get the best prize after that, Yveltal. I never use it, but my biggest wondering is how to go and catch it? Let's explore what comes ahead with Yveltal, its typing, and the Pokemon I should use. Yveltal is a Dark and Flying Type. The one in game begins at level 50.

Yveltal
Types: Dark & Flying
Level: 50
Weak To: Rock, Electric, Ice, & Fairy (x2)
Immune To: Ground & Psychic
Pokemon to which this applies: Aurorus, Raichu, and Sylveon

We will see how this goes. It will take a bit to figure out how to catch it, but it should be pretty easy, especially since my team is stronger than most teams right now. Clearing out the HQ next time!

My Team:
Venusaur-Lv.59
Raichu-Lv.59
Delphox-Lv.59
Sylveon-Lv.59
Aurorus-Lv.59
Swanna-Lv.59

Log #19-Yveltal & The Weapon of Destruction
The Team Flare Headquarters was extensive. I was surprised how many Team Flare grunts there were. Yes, I know it was there base, but still. Anyway, after clearing all of them out (with a few close calls of faints on my end), I finally got to Yveltal. Catching the Legendary was going to be tricky, mainly because my team was a bit higher than Yveltal, and in game, you HAVE TO CATCH IT TO MOVE ON! On top of that, the final battle with Lysandre would come immediately after. The cutscene began, completed, and it was time to face down the Destruction Pokemon. I was a little nervous, I will admit I was a bit nervous. One quick ball later, I captured Yveltal (I actually played it out at first, and the quick ball was 3 shakes and the Y Bird broke out, leading to a soft reset and a second try). I sent Yveltal back to the boxes (though clearly, the game wants you to use Yveltal in the battle with Lysandre).

Then came the battle with Lysandre. The last fight, the last hurrah for Team Flare. I opened with Aurorus (due to me having it set for my battle with Yveltal), and promptly switched to Swanna, which took out his Mienshao. He switched to Pyroar, and Swanna crushed it. Lysandre changed to Honchkrow, and I changed to Raichu to shock it. Then came Lysandre's Gyrados, which was Mega Evolved. In that final fight, I switched to Sylveon. This was one reason I wanted Sylveon, since I know Mega Gyrados is Water & Dark and the Fairy moves would easily beat it, which it did. Lysandre defeated, I left with my friends to save ourselves from the collapsing Ultimate Weapon.

With Team Flare defeated, I got ready to continue my journey, heading back to Anistar City.

My Team:
Venusaur-Lv.61
Raichu-Lv.61
Delphox-Lv.61
Sylveon-Lv.61
Aurorus-Lv.61
Swanna-Lv.61

The next log will be through to Snowbelle City. See you soon!

Log #20-Couriway Town, Snowbelle City, and Hunting Down Wulfric
Moving south of Anistar City, I played through Route 18, stopping through Terminus Cave in an attempt to get Shadow Ball for Sylveon. I couldn't figure it out on this trip, but I will before the Elite 4, so I am not too worried. Sidestepping that quest for now, I moved on to Couriway Town and battled Sycamore. He wasn't even a challenge. After the battle, I rode into Route 19, into another swampy area. Slogging through the swamp, I fought all of the trainers. The three battles with my friends were a bit challenging, due to the fact that I didn't know what I could expect as far as the teams, but I persevered, getting Waterfall.

With the battles completed, I got into Snowbelle City. The frozen city always makes me want to go shopping for something warmer, so as soon as I reached the city, I flew around to the different shops and got a very cute and pink outfit. It looks really good. I thought I deserved a clothing reward for as far as I got so far, since I am going to carry this image until I can get into the upscale Lumiose shop. Flying back to Snowbelle City, the next quest was to find Wulfric in the Winding Woods. I hate doing the Winding Woods quest because of how hard it is to keep track of where I am and where I am going. Eventually, I found the right road and got to Pokemon Village, convincing Wulfric to get his jacketed self to his gym to finish this.

Flying back to Snowbelle, I stood in front of the Gym, ready to take down the last Gym of the game. One more to go before Elite 4 and Champion!

My Team:
Venusaur-Lv.65
Raichu-Lv.65
Delphox-Lv.65
Sylveon-Lv.65
Aurorus-Lv.65
Swanna-Lv.65

Log #21-Snowbelle Gym & Gym Leaders In Review
Snowbelle Gym. The last Gym of the game. The gym puzzle was challenging, all of those rotating pieces. It was certainly innovative. The trainers were not too hard, considering I was a solid 10 levels higher than they were. Switching out my team afterward, I took on Wulfric with my Delphox, Raichu, and Aurorus, wth Aurorus being there to counter any Hail situations. In the end, Delphox swept him with no struggle at all. More HP was lost through hail damage than anything else, though Cryogonal was a little more defensive than even Avalugg. Now, it's just a little bit of time to the Elite 4. Getting down to the final push folks!

My Team:
Venusaur-Lv.66
Raichu-Lv.66
Delphox-Lv.66
Sylveon-Lv.66
Aurorus-Lv.66
Swanna-Lv.65

While I am here, might I just take a moment to review the Gym Leaders? Ok, so here goes...
Kalos Gym Leaders In Review

Viola-Not a challenge at all. Her main gimmick was Infestation, which she didn't even use.

Grant-His team of the two dinos was well balanced, and was the Gym Leader that, if I had not gotten a lucky speed increase, could have swept me. Not too bad. Only Gym Leader to beat one of my team members, so I guess that is something.

Korrina-Could have been a real challenge, if she had included her Lucario as part of her team. Her Hawlucha was a major threat though, but if you have the ability to outspeed, it's done. They could have had the whole "Mega Evolution" fight before the Gym, then have her have her Lucario Mega Evolved in the Gym and if you didn't use it yourself, you could have gotten swept, but oh well.

Ramos-His Gym puzzle was more of a challenge than he was. His Weepinbell poisoned me on it's way out. Don't know why he couldn't have had a Mega Venusaur. It would have fit him, considering he had the ability to poison and his main type was Grass.

Clemont-His Gym was a disappointment, and his team was disappointing. The only thing that kept him going was the fact his Magneton had Sturdy, which I triggered three times before the thing fainted. Could have had a Mega Manetric. Would have allowed him to withstand the battle a bit longer. Shame. My favorite type too.

Valerie-Her Gym puzzle was more of a challenge than she was, with all of those warp panels. She even had a Pokemon that could Mega Evolve, Mawile. Instead, it was dirt weak. Her Mr. Mime was more of a problem than her Sylveon was, and considering that Sylveon is supposed to be the major threat of her team, it was a sad way to bring in a type that can be a problem, even now.

Olympia-Her Gym puzzle was more of a challenge than she was. A Mega Medicham would have helped her, especially since she talks about psychic powers. Or she could have had a Mega Alakazam. I would have also liked to have her have both Meowstic, as I have mentioned before. She had them both in the anime.

Wulfric-His Gym puzzle was more of a challenge than he was. He was another Gym Leader that could have had a Mega Evolution. After all, he had a Mega Abomasnow in the anime, you had to save a Mega Evolution capable Abomasnow in the Frost Cavern, and it shows up inside of Snowbelle City. On top of that, he only had 3 Pokemon. 3 Pokemon, for an 8th Gym Leader, where you had just beaten Lysandre, who had a MEGA EVOLUTION! His team was high 50's, which had the potential to do so much, but just failed at it.

Ok, so with the review concluded, what am I going to do now? The Kalos Victory Road requires Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, and Waterfall. I think I will train up Linoone (Rock Smash & Strength) and Lapras (Surf & Waterfall) in the Battle Chateau until they are near the level of the main team, then tackle the Victory Road. The next posting will be Victory Road up to the Elite 4. See you all soon!

Last edited:
Log #22-Building A Second Team
Hey Folks!
So, as I have been training up my other Pokemon through the Battle Chateau, I came to a thought...building a second team for the purpose of going through the Victory Road. These Pokemon will be:
Skunktank:
Currently a Stunky at Lv.25. Will not evolve it to a Skunktank until Lv.37, after Stunky learns Night Slash. Then will train it up until Lv.60 (+23 after evolution)
Meowstic (x2):
Currently Lv.25. Both Male and Female. Will train them both up until Lv.60 (+35 after evolution)
Florges:
Currently a Floette at Lv.38. Will evolve to Florges at Lv.46, after Floette learns Moon Blast. Will train it up until Lv.60 (+14 after evolution)
Lapras:
Currently Lv.30. Will train it up until Lv.60 (+30 from current point)
Linoone:
Currently Lv.46. Will train it up until Lv.60 (+14 from current point)

My Plans:
Stage 1: Get the team to level 50 using switch training with Main Team.
Stage 2: Train as Second Team until Level 60 through the Battle Chateau.
Stage 3: Use Second Team to find Shadow Ball on Route 18 and to complete Victory Road, since both Lapras and Linoone are going to be my HM users.
Stage 4: Use Main Team to beat the Elite 4 and Champion, while using Secondary Team to catch any Legendaries and completing anything missing until all Legendaries are caught.

Log #23-The Quest for Shadow Ball and The Brutal Victory Road
Wow. It took me a few days, but I am back with a new update! With my secondary team, I went to find Shadow Ball. That was a tough find, but eventually, I got it and gave it to Sylveon as planned. The object of my first quest finalized, I went to Victory Road, still running my second team. Might I say that Victory Road is absolutely brutal! I depleted most of my potions and my team went up 5 levels over the entire Victory Road. That was absolutely brutal! The major battle was Rival Fival, which after a very tough fight, I bested him and after a slog, I got through to the Pokemon League. I don't think I have been so exhausted after going through a Victory Road.

I must admit, I am now a bit nervous when it comes to using my Main Team, which even that team is Level 71, it can be expected that those battles will be tougher than expected. My next log will face down the Elite Four and Champion. I have gone all this way, and now I have an opportunity to best the biggest Trainer Challenge in the game. Looking forward to it!
Thank you to the 3,000 Views! Your viewership helps with this challenge!

Main Team:
Venusaur-Lv.71
Raichu-Lv.71
Delphox-Lv.71
Sylveon-Lv.71
Aurorus-Lv.70
Swanna-Lv.70

Secondary Team:
Skuntank-Lv.66
Meowstic (Female)-Lv.65
Meowstic (Male)-Lv.65
Florges-Lv.65
Lapras-Lv.65
Linoone-Lv.65

Log #24-Kalos Elite Four & Champion
Here we go! The Kalos Elite Four and Champion! Before I discuss the battles, let me state that I revived any team members that fainted after each battle. I was not going into each battle limping. I also bought 25 of each Potion type and Restore. With that stated, let's Begin.

Malva
After Malva introduced herself to me and welcomed me to the elite four, I was not sure who I would battle first. I chose Malva. Malva opened with Pyroar and I opened with Aurorus, since Pyroar uses Wild Charge as its major move to beat back Water types. I used Bulldoze, which surprisingly did not too much. I whittled it down, but Aurorus was a bit weakened. Then came out Torkoal. Torkoal was another tough customer, being a bit bulky. I kept using Bulldoze to try to crack Torkoal, but it kept using Stone Edge, which eventually took out Aurorus. Switching out to Swanna, I Surfed to finish Torkoal. Swanna OHKO'ed both Talonflame and Chandelure. 1 Down, 3 to Go! At this point, I was not sure where to fight next. One coin flip later, I chose Wikstrom.

Wikstrom
Wikstrom walked down the stairs in his knight suit, then opened with Klefki. Klefki opened with Spikes. Is Spikes faster than any other move or something? It always seems that a Spikes strip comes up first. One Mystical Fire crushes Klefki. Then comes Probopass. I switched to Venusaur, Mega Evolved, then set up Sunny Day. A few Solar Beams slowly took down that mustache head. He switched to Aegislash, and I was unsure what I wanted to do, eventually switching to Sylveon, due to having Shadow Ball. The sword and shield combo used King's Shield to stall, then used Iron Head. I watched Sylveon's HP drop so fast I thought it glitched out, but then a Shadow Ball beat it down. Scizor, by contrast, was no threat, going down to Delphox. 2 Down, 2 to Go!

Siebold
Siebold opened with Clawitzer, which Raichu crushed with Discharge. He switched to Starmie, which Sylveon took on. A few Shadow Balls and an intense back and forth took down Starmie. He switched to Gyrados when I brought out Raichu. Raichu OHKO Gyrados. He switched to Barbaracle, which Venusaur Mega Evolved and wiped out with a single Petal Blizzard. 3 Down, 1 to Go.

Drasna
Wanting to save Sylveon for later, I opened with Raichu against Dragalge. We exchanged back and forth, and Raichu fainted. I changed out to Aurorus to beat it, then switched out to Sylveon to fight the other dragons. Quickly dispatching Druddigon and Altaria, it came down to Sylveon vs Noivern. It is crazy to think that Noivern is so fast! Noivern kept using Air Slash and kept flinching me, but eventually Sylveon beat it. All that is left is the Champion. Let's Go!

Diantha
Diantha opened with Hawlucha against Raichu. Raichu beat it. Then came Tyrantrum. I used Venusaur, which beat it. She changed to Aurorus. I changed to Raichu, then Delphox, and finally Venusaur beat it. Aurorus was a bit of a challenge, but I eventually beat it. Next came Gourgeist, which I switch to Aurorus, then back to Delphox, beating it.She changed to Goodra, who was a bit tough, eventually Sylveon beat it and then finally it was Sylveon vs Gardevoir, who Mega Evolved. It was a tough match, but eventually Sylveon won.

Bonus Fight: AZ
I switched to Swanna from Raichu, crushed Torkoal. Next came Sigilyph, which Raichu bested. Then I used Venusaur and Mega Evolved, used Sunny Day, and Solar Beamed Golurk. And there, we finished the Elite Four, Champion, and AZ. We have a bit yet to do. Stick with me as we go through some of the Post Game!

My Team:
Venusaur-Lv.73
Raichu-Lv.72
Delphox-Lv.73
Sylveon-Lv.74
Aurorus-Lv.71
Swanna-Lv.72

Log #25-Hunting Legendaries
When the game restarted after the credits rolled, I was directed to go to Lumiose Station to talk to Professor Sycamore. Instead of doing that, I decided to change direction and go capture the Legendaries first. This log will state the quest to find the three Legendaries of Mewtwo, Zapdos, and Zygarde.

Mewtwo
Of the three legendaries, Mewtwo was going to be the easiest to find. Flying to Snowbelle, I loaded up with Dusk Balls and Quick Balls, switched out to my Secondary Team, then biked through the Winding Woods, occasionally getting lost, and eventually finding Pokemon Village. It took me a bit to find the opening of the Unknown Dungeon and Mewtwo. Walking up and starting the battle, I tried to Quick Ball it. When that failed, it took a few tries, but eventually I captured it in a Dusk Ball. I also automatically got the Mewtwoite Y.

Zapdos
Zapdos was a tough find, mainly because it is a roaming Pokemon. I actually had to look up solid strategies to bring it to Sea Spirits Den, including buying a lot of Max Repels and biking through the flowers of Route 18 until I got my 11 views of Zapdos. I even lost count of how many views I had, so I wasted a few Max Repels. Eventually, I headed to Sea Spirits Den, and it dropped onto me! After a hard fought capture, I was able to catch it in a Dusk Ball.

Zygarde
With the effects of Max Repels and a strategy guide online, I found Zygarde. Before I went to actually capture the Order Pokemon, I decided to clear out the cave, getting the 3 Orbs for Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, along with the Big Nugget. With the cave clear, I started the battle with Zygarde, throwing a Quick Ball and almost actually caught it (it was 3 shakes before it broke out). Not wanting to fight Zygarde, I finally used my Master Ball, permanently capturing Zygarde. I Escape Roped out with thoughts of my next Mission.

What am I to do now?
My List is the Following
(The Log Number is going to be next to my list Item, in parentheses):
1. Get the National Dex from Professor Sycamore at Lumiose Station. Take the Train to Kiloude City and battle the Rival. (Log #26)
2. Go through the Looker Missions and open the Looker Bureau. (Log #27)
3. Get known in Hotel Richissime. (Log #28)
4. Do some Dining and get into Boutique Couture. (Log #28)
5. Rebattle the Elite Four & Champion (Log #29)

That means the journey only has 4 more logs until we are done with the quest. Continue with the support, as it really helps!

Log #26-Lumiose City & Kiloude City
After I met with Professor Sycamore in the Lumiose Station, I recieved the National Pokedex and the TMV Train Pass to head to Kiloude City, the far away, isolated city of Kalos. I am now traveling with my main team for this part of the game. Traveling to Kiloude City, I checked out the area. Noticing that I could not battle my Rival until I did some battling at the Battle Maison, I decided to battle there until I fainted, using the team of Delphox, Venusaur, and Sylveon. I managed to play until battle 11, when I was defeated. That goal done, I departed from the Battle Maison to fight my rival who was waiting for me.

After battling him, I left for Lumiose City to begin the Looker Missions, which will be the next Log. Please continue the support!

My TeamRival's Team
AurorusMeowstic
Venusaur (Mega)Clefable
SwannaFlareon
SylveonGreninja
RaichuAltaria
DelphoxAbsol (Mega)

Log #27-Being A Detective With Looker
Now is the time for the Looker Missions! Looker was an investigator from the International Police first introduced in Pokemon Platinum. Going through Chapter 1, I made sure to ride around in the Lumi Cabs and to find all of the tickets. The tickets are in the Magenta Plaza Pokemon Center, Prism Tower, Herboriste Shop, Hotel Richissime, and the Lumiose Museum. With the goal completed, we moved onto Chapter 2, about the back alleys. We spent time to clear out the thugs in the alleys of Lumiose, including one area that acted like Nugget Bridge in Kanto. Once those were cleared, the issue was to get Mimi the Espurr to trust me. It took a bit of running around (I even got some Lumiose Gallettes, just in case I would need them, which I did), but eventually Mimi trusted me. Emma, once a girl living on the streets, is now living with Looker. In Chapter 3, I cleared out the gangs of Lumiose, earning their respect. In Chapter 4, I battled some thieves and was part of a deeper conspiracy. Chapter 5 began with me meeting with Malva, who told me about Xerosic's plan with Emma, who is working with him. The Chapter culminates in going back to Lysandre Labs and the most frustrating puzzle to clear it out of Xerosic's gangster guards. Xerosic then uses Emma to battle me 3 times, then surrenders to Looker. In the final Chapter, Looker and Xerosic leave the Kalos Region, with Looker leaving Emma the Bureau.

Once all of the Missions were clear, I decided to try and go to the Fancy Store, Boutique Couture, and apparently I was stylish enough to open up the shop. I guess I don't have to do Log #28 in the plan, and move things up, so I guess we are down to one more Log, which is going to be the rematch of the Elite Four. Now is the time to buy a fancy outfit, battle the Rival again, then rematch the elite 4.
See you soon!

Log #28-Finale
I bought a fancy outfit, then went to battle the Rival, crushing him much easier, considering my levels are much higher now. Finally, I went after the Elite Four and Champion again. Here is how it went. At the end, I will review the league.

Malva
The match started with Aurorus vs Pyroar. Aurorus eventually beat Pyroar, though it was a bit slow. Torkoal came out, ready for the rematch with Aurorus, with Torkoal the winner yet again. Swanna came in and washed the rest of Malva's team away.

Wikstrom
Delphox vs Klefki, and while Klefki once again dropped Spikes, Delphox stopped it. Next came Probopass, and once again I used Venusaur. Wikstrom used all of his restores on Probopass, but eventually, the Pokemon collapsed. Delphox took out Scizor, and then Aegislash came out against Sylveon. Aegislash was a lot less of a challenge, which even though it still damaged Sylveon with Iron Head, the damage was less severe. Sylveon's Shadow Ball bested the Aegislash.

Siebold
Raichu OHKO the Clawitzer and Gyrados. Sylveon beat Starmie with less of a fight. Finally, Venusaur beat Barbaracle.

Drasna
Aurorus went after Dragalage, striking with Freeze Dry. Sylveon stopped Druddigon and Altaria. Aurorus came back out to stop Noivern, using Freeze Dry.

Diantha
Raichu stopped Hawlucha, Sylveon beat Tyrantrum, Venusaur beat Aurorus, Delphox beat Gourgeist, Aurorus had a hard fight with Goodra. Venusaur went out against Gardevoir, Mega vs. Mega. Diantha used four Full Restores on Gardevoir, constantly defending against Venusaur's Venoshock. Eventually it fell, making me once again Champion.

Review of the Elite Four & Champion
They should have had Rematch Capability (Not using the Battle Chateau), with Mega Evolution. In my thoughts, Malva should have had a Mega Houndoom, especially since she was probably an admin of Team Flare. Wikstrom could have had 2 Scizors, with one being a Mega. Siebold should have had a Mega Blastoise. Drasna should have had a Mega Ampharos. Diantha was the only one with a good team.

The Teams as I think about them for rematches:
Malva
Pyroar-Lv.68
Torkoal-Lv.68
Chandelure-Lv.68
Talonflame-Lv.70
Houndoom-Lv.75 (Mega)

Wikstrom
Klefki-Lv.68
Probopass-Lv.68
Scizor (1st)-Lv.68
Aegislash-Lv.70
Scizor (2nd)-Lv.75 (Mega)

Siebold
Clawitzer-Lv.68
Gyrados-Lv.68
Starmie-Lv.68
Barbaracle-Lv.70
Blastoise-Lv.75 (Mega)

Drasna
Dragalage-Lv.68
Druddigon-Lv.68
Altaria-Lv.68
Noivern-Lv.70
Ampharos-Lv.75 (Mega)

Diantha
Hawlucha-Lv.70
Tyrantrum-Lv.70
Aurorus-Lv.70
Gourgeist-Lv.70
Goodra-Lv.70
Gardevoir-Lv.75 (Mega)

My Final Team:
Venusaur (Mega)-Lv.80
Raichu-Lv.80
Delphox-Lv.80
Sylveon-Lv.81
Aurorus-Lv.79
Swanna-Lv.80
----------------------------

With the Beauty Nuzlocke completed, I ask, what is next? I think my next Game is Ultra Moon with a Regional Variant Playthrough, where you can only use Regional Variants, so look forward to that soon. Thank you for the support!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom