• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

ASH IN ARMOR??? GROOKEY??? GENGAR FOCUS??? GALAR PONYTA??? CHEWTLE VS TURTWIG??? MAGICIAN MEOWTH??? PIKACHU USES IRON TAIL??? GOH CATCHES SOMETHING??? I am interested.

Maybe Eevee uses Copycat to copy Shadow Ball.
Adding to this, it'd be cool if Eevee used Shadow Ball differently to how her species normally uses it: instead of firing it from her mouth like usual, what if she straight up mimicked Gengar's body movements by standing on two legs, putting her two front paws together and then firing the Shadow Ball Kamehameha-style? Idk, just a random thought.

Adding to this, it'd be cool if Eevee used Shadow Ball differently to how her species normally uses it: instead of firing it from her mouth like usual, what if she straight up mimicked Gengar's body movements by standing on two legs, putting her two front paws together and then firing the Shadow Ball Kamehameha-style? Idk, just a random thought.
Haha yeah, that would be cute.

How does one know if an episode is a filler episode or not?
Per Bulbapedia:
Filler episodes are used by anime and other TV shows to extend the time between the individual plot points of the major story arcs, or between the end of one major story arc and the beginning of another. A filler episode is one in which nothing happens to affect the progress of the long-term story arcs or to develop the main characters, and no returning side characters, or other significant persons (other than the main characters), appear.

this is super cute and something I didn't realize I needed in my life ;_;

Well I made a tier list ranking Ash's rivals if anyone's interested

That is a pretty solid list. I'd move Alain, Tierno and Trip down one rank each. I think I'd rank Bianca lower too, but that's mainly due to how she was so frustrating for me as someone who loves her video game counterpart and the rank here still generally works given how she was handled in BW.

WHY ARE THEY MAKING CHILDEN PROTECT THE UNIVERSE WHILE THE ADULTS JUST SLEEP! BS! BS! BS!

That only happened during the Necrozma two parter and they explained that the reduced Ultra Aura affected the adults more so than the children. Besides that, most of the Ultra Beasts weren't even really that dangerous. The Ultra Guardians plot wasn't one of the highlights of SM for me, but I don't think I disliked it as much as other people do. It was okay, so if they do bring it back during Journeys, I'd be okay with it.

Back
Top Bottom