• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Kakarot: Frieza is officially pissed that we stole the Dragon Balls that stopped working, and is currently attempting to murder everybody.Tiny bit annoyed that 1st Form Frieza didn't get a boss fight and just humped straight into 2nd Form, though.
you getting the dlc for it?
Probably, yeah. I didn't get it when I bought the game since I wanted to see whether I'd actually enjoy playing it or not before sinking more money into it, but it's been a fairly enjoyable experience so far, so I figure I'll probably buy it once I hit the end of what I've got.

The game works fine for now for SS. I did update AS.

Stellaris: Finally solved the empire's admin problem through a perk I didn't realise existed, the Imperial Prerogative. Did some administrative reshuffling as result. Governor Kreutz having done some good work as Governor of Earth and Alpha Centauri, is appointed to the new Sector of Paramar [Theta Eridani], to knock down the colonial crime rate. Replacing her is the new Governor De Luca with a pro-science stance. Built new offices for a colonial civil service on Paramar to help ease the burden on Earth, particularly since the next plan is to establish a colony in Sirius. This does mean the planet is running a fiscal deficit as people move up into those new civil service jobs, but it's nothing the budget can't tolerate.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball Kakarot: Left Frieza on Namek to die as it explodes and now going through the post-Frieza intermission. The Dragon Balls are officially active and open for wishes during intermissions and I've already revived both Radditz and Nappa for extra fights and their Soul Emblems. Also started taking on some of the Villainous Foes since I'm actually strong enough to do that now, and I must say justifying their existence in-story with Towa and Mira was a legitimate surprise to me. I expected them to be just a mechanic that exists because it's a game with no real explanation. The kind of attention to detail in this game is actually pretty impressive.

So I'm playing SoulSilver too but I forgot to Mom know about the money. I may have forgotten about what Elm said. I have the text slow so I can read carefully but I may have forgotten because I sometimes am in a rush.

Stellaris: I feel like a rather small empire, hemmed in especially by the Krithakkan Galactic Coalition. Slowly trying to build more ships to compete, but I'm not confident of winning a straight-up fight. Spent some time building an alliance against the Krithakkan with the Tzynn Empire on their other flank. The idea is to try to goad them into declaring war in order to split their forces and allow me to make some decisive early victories.

Two new colonies established, one in Sirius, the other near the border with the Thimoid Trade Union. The Sirius colony (Gloriana) joins the Acamar Marches Sector (Formerly Sector of Paramar); the other (Yangzhou), the Sector of Old Earth (Formerly Earth and Alpha Centauri). Both are weighing lightly on the Imperial treasury, for now.

So I got my first badge in SS but I feel like setting Pokémon was hard. It’s even hard to get a lot of Exp. points when you’re a beginner. I did however choose set in AS but I then had an Exp. Share and it was a Key Item where as I get it later in SoulSilver as a normal item.

Doom Eternal. I haven't been a huge FPS player, but it really eases you into it. There's so many mechanics, upgrades and collectibles to invest your time in. It forces you to play aggressively but strategically as different enemies are weak to different weapons. The maps are perfectly designed to accomodate this fast paced action and constant movement. It's so fun learning new ways to beat enemies and upgrading your abilities. There are also new challenges and levels that you can complete even after doing the main campaign.

There's a lot more I could say about it, but it's become one of my favourite games of all time. It's pretty violent and gory though, but I got used to it. There's a lot more to it than first glance.

I feel like I should stick to completing AS and then SS. I'll see how much time I have.

Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Finished the game surprisingly, I thought there was one more level after the last one but I did it. Was not that hard for me surprisingly, though it might had been a breather after the Blood Moon Level. And since I did pretty much everything except one thing which I somehow unlock early (it was a Level 68 recommended level compare to my highest Lv. 62 Link), leads to me to have about 83% of the game complete and I would love to 100% it to get the[ ISPOILER] Hyrule Warriors Clothes[/ISPOILER] for Link and before DLC most likely comes. Though I imagine I'll have another grindfest coming to get characters to high levels to get through the post-game hunt but for now, I might go back to Astral Chain and my other Christmas games I haven't played.

I still am playing SoulSilver but now decided to erase the data. It’s hard because I started 2 games. I think I will stick to AS and start SS sometime after. My dad got me digital codes and am thinking on playing one of them.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball Kakarot: Completed the events of The Driving Episode, which I am ecstatic was included as a mandatory part of the main questline, and now have the ability to drive cars, which is strangely enjoyable. Androids 16, 17, & 18 are off to go Kill Son Goku after demolishing the entire team, you know, as they are want to do. I've also come to the conclusion that Raditz and Nappa in the same fight just makes it terrible, since all of the training where those two are opponents just sucks.

So. I have continued more of the OR Delta episode. I don't know what games (aside from RFA or SM3DW) I want to start.

My second playthrough of Pokemon Diamond. It is very enjoyable even though it does have a limited Pokedex.

Pokemon Shield for the 10th time. I am really enjoying it though, because unlike previous playthroughs where I forced myself to try new mons, I decided to put together a team of only my fave dog Pokémon: Arcanine, Boltund, Alolan Ninetales, Lycanroc, Thievul (Mightyena is not available), and Vaporeon (I wanted Zacian, but it is too over leveled and I like to train mons with my OT). All of them I've used at least once before in any main game.

Also, I'm playing Breath of the Wild again. I think it is the fifth time I've played, two times almost completing everything.

And I'm still waiting for the next Zelda and main Pokemon games...

Last edited:
Started a new file in a new MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge that I got in a GBA discount bin at my Gamestop (I was trading in old games at the time). Note that I already have one but both files are 100% complete so I'd rather not delete my progress on those, so it was perfect timing. Started with Lan and MegaMan, as it was always meant to be. I've only completed the first three tournaments, as I wanted to gain access to the "create your own tournament" function so I can get big, easy money and rare chips quickly, especially since I have a ton of fodder Navi codes to easily get enough for the 128 tournament. Though inputting those codes will take a lot of time and energy, especially how touchy the codes can be. But it'll be worth it.

I have transferred HG to B traded and traded between D and HG. I was going to evolve my Shiny Rhydon but I feel like (because I didn’t have an Amulet Coin) I sold Protectors in both games. I sure hope there has to be another way aside from trading.

I sure hope there has to be another way aside from trading.
There isn't. Rhydon can only evolve when trade while holding a Protector, and unfortunately you can only obtain one in both HeartGold and Diamond. If you sold both, then there is no way to evolve your Rhydon unless you trade one in from a different game or restart one of your save files, obtain the Protector once more, and eventually trade it over the to the game with the shiny Rhydon in it.

There isn't. Rhydon can only evolve when trade while holding a Protector, and unfortunately you can only obtain one in both HeartGold and Diamond. If you sold both, then there is no way to evolve your Rhydon unless you trade one in from a different game or restart one of your save files, obtain the Protector once more, and eventually trade it over the to the game with the shiny Rhydon in it.

Well I don’t want to erase the game. Who has sold the items too? So I will trade her (yes, it’s a female) with a friend, they can put a Protector on, and then trade her back to me. I just probably didn’t know that there could be Pokémon that have items to trade. I didn’t know about the Amulet Coin back in HG and it’s usage. So I had to sacrifice to sell some items to become rich. I did know where the AC was in D but I didn’t know it was hidden. But it took me almost a month to complete. I was also kind of into my phone more too. How could they even have one item each? Shouldn’t have GameFreak known about a backup plan? No one really has to get a Pokémon the specific way of how GameFreak planned the game. I don’t what game to start next. I have so many I didn’t end up finishing. I still am doing RFA.

And did I mean trading, I meant selling.

It’s hard to figure out what to do after finishing main storyline. I want to do a Wiimfi Trade sometime though or register a friend code. I have started P but once we returned from the lake, a glitch occured.

No one has to get all their Pokémon. Just don't know why Bulbapedia lists a way of how you evolve your Pokémon in the Wild. Can't they list like trading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom