• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I still am playing SoulSilver but now decided to erase the data. It’s hard because I started 2 games. I think I will stick to AS and start SS sometime after. My dad got me digital codes and am thinking on playing one of them.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball Kakarot: Completed the events of The Driving Episode, which I am ecstatic was included as a mandatory part of the main questline, and now have the ability to drive cars, which is strangely enjoyable. Androids 16, 17, & 18 are off to go Kill Son Goku after demolishing the entire team, you know, as they are want to do. I've also come to the conclusion that Raditz and Nappa in the same fight just makes it terrible, since all of the training where those two are opponents just sucks.

So. I have continued more of the OR Delta episode. I don't know what games (aside from RFA or SM3DW) I want to start.

My second playthrough of Pokemon Diamond. It is very enjoyable even though it does have a limited Pokedex.

Pokemon Shield for the 10th time. I am really enjoying it though, because unlike previous playthroughs where I forced myself to try new mons, I decided to put together a team of only my fave dog Pokémon: Arcanine, Boltund, Alolan Ninetales, Lycanroc, Thievul (Mightyena is not available), and Vaporeon (I wanted Zacian, but it is too over leveled and I like to train mons with my OT). All of them I've used at least once before in any main game.

Also, I'm playing Breath of the Wild again. I think it is the fifth time I've played, two times almost completing everything.

And I'm still waiting for the next Zelda and main Pokemon games...

Last edited:
Started a new file in a new MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge that I got in a GBA discount bin at my Gamestop (I was trading in old games at the time). Note that I already have one but both files are 100% complete so I'd rather not delete my progress on those, so it was perfect timing. Started with Lan and MegaMan, as it was always meant to be. I've only completed the first three tournaments, as I wanted to gain access to the "create your own tournament" function so I can get big, easy money and rare chips quickly, especially since I have a ton of fodder Navi codes to easily get enough for the 128 tournament. Though inputting those codes will take a lot of time and energy, especially how touchy the codes can be. But it'll be worth it.

I have transferred HG to B traded and traded between D and HG. I was going to evolve my Shiny Rhydon but I feel like (because I didn’t have an Amulet Coin) I sold Protectors in both games. I sure hope there has to be another way aside from trading.

I sure hope there has to be another way aside from trading.
There isn't. Rhydon can only evolve when trade while holding a Protector, and unfortunately you can only obtain one in both HeartGold and Diamond. If you sold both, then there is no way to evolve your Rhydon unless you trade one in from a different game or restart one of your save files, obtain the Protector once more, and eventually trade it over the to the game with the shiny Rhydon in it.

There isn't. Rhydon can only evolve when trade while holding a Protector, and unfortunately you can only obtain one in both HeartGold and Diamond. If you sold both, then there is no way to evolve your Rhydon unless you trade one in from a different game or restart one of your save files, obtain the Protector once more, and eventually trade it over the to the game with the shiny Rhydon in it.

Well I don’t want to erase the game. Who has sold the items too? So I will trade her (yes, it’s a female) with a friend, they can put a Protector on, and then trade her back to me. I just probably didn’t know that there could be Pokémon that have items to trade. I didn’t know about the Amulet Coin back in HG and it’s usage. So I had to sacrifice to sell some items to become rich. I did know where the AC was in D but I didn’t know it was hidden. But it took me almost a month to complete. I was also kind of into my phone more too. How could they even have one item each? Shouldn’t have GameFreak known about a backup plan? No one really has to get a Pokémon the specific way of how GameFreak planned the game. I don’t what game to start next. I have so many I didn’t end up finishing. I still am doing RFA.

And did I mean trading, I meant selling.

It’s hard to figure out what to do after finishing main storyline. I want to do a Wiimfi Trade sometime though or register a friend code. I have started P but once we returned from the lake, a glitch occured.

No one has to get all their Pokémon. Just don't know why Bulbapedia lists a way of how you evolve your Pokémon in the Wild. Can't they list like trading.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball Kakarot: Cell is officially out and about and has consumed 17. Vegeta and Trunks are currently on their way to intercept. One thing I am a tad confused about is why they decided to make Piccolo fusing with Kami mechanically identical to him unlocking Super Saiyan. Trigger the "transformation" mid-battle to amp up your power but steadily drain ki for the duration (a mostly worthless restriction given how recharging is basically a free action in any fight that's not Training From Hell against Nappa and Raditz). It's just such a strange way of mechanically representing the power up when literally every other story-mandated power boost not named Kaio Ken or Super Saiyain (which are either an actual transformation or close enough) was just done by piling an unreasonable amount of EXP onto the character to get them to level up a couple times.

I know that I started B in the middle of my D adventure so that could've also explained why it took longer but it didn't take that long. At least I didn't start on the same day. No matter if I trade my Rhydon into Pearl to get the Protector, she will technically still needed to be traded back. It's really not a waste to get a Pokémon traded because you can get in the wild too. Trading is one of the faster ways (if you have to consoles) to get any Pokémon (version exclusive or not). No one really has to get all Pokémon. The main deal for me is if there is only one Pokémon but still, the game is for you to go on an adventure and build a strong team.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball Kakarot: Cell is dead and I have killed him. Currently going around the post-Cell Intermission, doing sidequests, taking down Villainous Foes, making an unreasonable number of wishes on the Dragon Balls, y'know, the usual. One thing I did recently discover that I adore. When driving, which is still a wonderful thing for them to include, your first support character will ride shotgun, and they actually went to the trouble of adding driving interactions for various characters. For example, I accidentally slammed into a sign, and Vegeta just comes out with "Keep your eyes on the damn road, Piccolo.", and I think that's wonderful.

I erased my Pearl copy as I feel it's better to do with Torterra. I also probably didn't know that Wikstorm was supposed to the 3rd Elite Four member to defeat because I feel like I did him as the last. I felt like the order to the chambers was done going vertically from Malva and then horizontal then up. But it doesn't matter because I can do the Elite Four battles in any order in X and/or Y. Anyway, it's hard to sell my items (even if they are important) but no one really has to own all Pokémon. The important thing is to see and catch many different kinds to build a good team and train them to get stronger.

Last edited:
I beat A Link to the Past for the first time. Honestly, the game gives me a really uneasy feeling when playing through the Dark World, and I can't put my finger on why.

It was fun though. The later dungeons were a lot harder than those at the start, but I feel as though the bosses of each dungeon got progressively easier? Like yeah later bosses take off 3 hearts per hit, but after the moth boss, it just seemed like the bosses became way easier to dodge.

A lot of the puzzles were kind of weird too, and I have no idea how someone was supposed to figure them out. For example, one dungeon had a puzzle where you needed to pull the tongue of a statue to proceed. There was no indication I had to do that since I'd passed a ton of statues just like that one in other dungeons and they weren't used for anything. Or the one gravestone in the graveyard you couldn't push and instead had to run into in order to unlock an (extremely useful) item? Like what?

or "lift pot until you find button"

I might play Super Mario Sunshine after this. Or Persona 4. I'll see.

Last edited:
Finished the last story chapter of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. Working my way through the post-game. Playing on Hard difficulty.
Taming the Savage Lynel was a nightmare, but Daruk's ubershield+Bombrune spam and a few carefully arranged C6 combos did it. Goron power for the win!

Also trying to finish a campaign of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV before the expansion pack next month.

Still, it’s hard on what to sell and which order to battle the Elite Four in.

Back
Top Bottom