• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF shield exclusives

Seven11

Reaction score
Hey brand new here

I am in the same boat as a few people it seems. I was wondering if anyone had the shield exclusives?

I don’t even need all of them just the following mons

Appletun or sweet apple
Slurpuff trade evolve
Throh
Drampa
Lunatone
Eiscue
Zamazenta touch trade
Heracross
Gabite
Kabuto/kabutops

i can trade the sword equivalent or hopefully breed what you need. Just really want to complete my dex. If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated. DM me or reply here if you have these and are willing to trade.

Hey brand new here

I am in the same boat as a few people it seems. I was wondering if anyone had the shield exclusives?

I don’t even need all of them just the following mons

Appletun or sweet apple
Slurpuff trade evolve
Throh
Drampa
Lunatone
Eiscue
Zamazenta touch trade
Heracross
Gabite
Kabuto/kabutops

i can trade the sword equivalent or hopefully breed what you need. Just really want to complete my dex. If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated. DM me or reply here if you have these and are willing to trade.
Hey im looking for sword exclusives I can trade you shield exclusives for them.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom