• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN057: Love is Koduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey, it’s suddenly winter again in Vermilion City for the second time this series. Seasons sure do happen randomly around there especially when we go from it being warm enough for them to be walking around with short sleeves and no jacket to full blown snow between episodes.

To be fair to them, the news kinda proves them correct.

Oh hey, it’s suddenly winter again in Vermilion City for the second time this series. Seasons sure do happen randomly around there especially when we go from it being warm enough for them to be walking around with short sleeves and no jacket to full blown snow between episodes.
I dunno about in Japan but here in Canada that is 100% accurate weather at times.

Is it "Love is Koduck" or "My love is a Koduck" according to the subs? The second sounds romance with a Koduck. XD
Either way, I'm interested to see who that guy is in Kikuna's photo.

1.PNG

2.PNG
3.PNG

4.PNG

6.PNG

Some New Images of this Episode from Pokenchi. Note how Ash has his Hat turned Backwards for the first time this series.

Yeahhh, once again I could do without the Ash and Goh stuff. At least it looks like they're tied in with the guy with the Psyduck and it's not just some random, thrown in scenes of them eating ramen, but it still just feels unnecessary in the scope of things. I'm really only interested in the Chloe and Chrysa stuff.

That Psyduck is so cute with his scarf tho :bulbaLove:

It looks like it will be a fun episode, I like Ash and Goh but is good to share the spotlight with other characters. I think it would be the typical story where someone (in this case Chloe) believes that a certain person (in this case Chrysa) is in love, it's definitely something that has been seen before, but like I said before, if it is a funny episode is fine by me.

Even though I'm a fan of romance, I don't think the story is going to be exactly about that. I think it will be a misunderstanding and that Chrysa is not really in love with that guy, I really doubt that we will see her in a relationship the rest of the season. But we'll have to wait to see, anything can happen :ROFLMAO:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom