• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Hey maybe I should do my headcanons here (OUTDATED)

- What medium do you use the most for your headcanons? Anime, games or manga? I ask because in your headcanons Lana has a Dewpider and in the anime she doesn't, but no matter which medium you use, I still love your headcanons. Do you ship Lana with someone? I like to ship her with Sophocles.

My headcanons are based on a mix of the games (mainline and spin off), manga, anime, and other media, alongside my interpretations of elements of the Pokémon, but a lot of it leans towards the games and general things about the characters because my main sources are the games and Bulbapedia articles. (sometimes headcanons are also sort based on self projection especially for my favorite characters but shh). I ship Lana and Mallow, but Lana and Sophocles also sounds cute!

- Poor Fantina, I feel bad for her thinking that she doesn't fit :cry:.

Luckily, Fantina's got friends in the League who help her feel like a part of the team.

- I like your headcanon that Valerie sometimes gets obsessed over her looks, a quality usually given to unpleasant girls, but that in reality isn't always like that, and I also like the one about her feeling pressure to give the Fairy type a good image. My headcanon about her is that she comes from Johto and used to be one of the Kimono girls, that's why she has Sylveon.

Thank you! I feel like Valerie has a lot of insecurities, being a model and all that, but she's slowly starting to get better. I headcanon that Valerie was training to be one of the Kimono Girls, but fashion design was her calling, so she left her training so she could pursue her passion.

- That Halloween memory with Morty and Gengar was too perfect, Gengar is my favorite Pokémon :love:.

Thank you:bulbaLove:

- Now I imagine Bianca sharing pop music with him while Cheren tries to deny that he likes it, then Bianca laughs and tells him that there's nothing to worry about, that will be their little secret.

Aw that's sweet!

I like all four but this three are too perfect, I definitely can see Acerola and Drayden doing that, and the Norman one we could say that it's confirmed by his scene with Wally.

Yes we love a good bookworm/advisor/father figure

I see that other users are also asking you for characters, good, I think that at this rate you may finish soon with all the leaders :ROFLMAO:. If you can Clay, Mina, Roxie, Sophocles and Whitney please, and thanks again for all your hard work :bulbaLove:.

My goal is to do these series things for all of the major characters of each game. I made a list the other night (and tried to figure out how threadmarks work lol), and slowly but surely, we'll have 20 questions answered for all of them! (then I can finally move on to families)
Good characters! I'll get them in as soon as I can, but I've got a few other things on my plate, so in may take some time.

So cool that you use all the media, and don't worry about the self projection, I do that too :wynaut:. The ship with Lana and Mallow is cute too, honestly I don't ship Mallow with anyone, but if I had to pick someone maybe it would be Lillie. I'm happy that Fantina found support :bulbaLove:, and it seems that we both related Valerie to the Kimono girls, albeit with some differences.

I'm so eager to read everyone's 20 answers to the questions! and for reading about their families! I want to know, who are your favorite and least favorite characters? I'm sorry but I love talking about characters, see what tastes we have in common and in which we differ, it's so funny :giggle:.

So cool that you use all the media, and don't worry about the self projection, I do that too :wynaut:. The ship with Lana and Mallow is cute too, honestly I don't ship Mallow with anyone, but if I had to pick someone maybe it would be Lillie. I'm happy that Fantina found support :bulbaLove:, and it seems that we both related Valerie to the Kimono girls, albeit with some differences.

Thank you so much! I've seen a lot of Lillie x Mallow stuff and it's been growing on me, though my favorite Lillie ship is Lillie x Selene.

I'm so eager to read everyone's 20 answers to the questions! and for reading about their families! I want to know, who are your favorite and least favorite characters? I'm sorry but I love talking about characters, see what tastes we have in common and in which we differ, it's so funny :giggle:.

I'd say my favorite characters include (in no particular order) Winona, Steven, Wallace, Lucy, Lisia, Grant, Viola, Valerie, Calem, Serena, Diantha, Siebold, Nessa, Sonia, Peony, Raihan, Will, Karen, Falkner, Bugsy, Sabrina, Erika, Riley, Cheryl, Cheren, Skyla, Lillie, Selene, Olivia, and Kahili (that's a lot of characters lol). My least favorites are Ghestis, Swordward and Shieldbert, Wattson, and Blaine. Thanks for asking!

Last edited:
You're welcome! I see that you like a lot of characters, me too :giggle:, for example all the ones I've named are some of my favorites, but they aren't all. I also see that just like me you hardly dislike any character, the ones you named are either unpleasant or not that interesting, I agree with everyone except Wattson, I like his grandfatherly attitude.

You're welcome! I see that you like a lot of characters, me too :giggle:, for example all the ones I've named are some of my favorites, but they aren't all. I also see that just like me you hardly dislike any character, the ones you named are either unpleasant or not that interesting, I agree with everyone except Wattson, I like his grandfatherly attitude.

I don't really hate Wattson that much, but he gave me a tough time with his Gym battle until I realized that I had a Pokémon with a fire type move, and then I felt like an idiot. So maybe it's a sort of nemesis/rivalry thing more than a "I hate his character thing". I don't actively hate any characters or Pokémon unless they're a jerk or something (like Ghestis).

I might go on a week long hiatus after finishing my current requests. I've gotta recharge because oh boy 20 questions is a lot of questions (maybe I'll only do Gym Leaders/E4/Trial Captains/Kahunas/Champions for the 20 questions, who knows?). Don't worry! I'll be back!

I might go on a week long hiatus after finishing my current requests. I've gotta recharge because oh boy 20 questions is a lot of questions (maybe I'll only do Gym Leaders/E4/Trial Captains/Kahunas/Champions for the 20 questions, who knows?). Don't worry! I'll be back!

Don't get me wrong, I love headcanons, and getting to share them is great! It might just be the formatting/restraints of 20 questions, but for some reason thinking about doing the 20 questions can get too overwhelming, and I want to put my mental health first.

Don't get me wrong, I love headcanons, and getting to share them is great! It might just be the formatting/restraints of 20 questions, but for some reason thinking about doing the 20 questions can get too overwhelming, and I want to put my mental health first.

Don't worry, I understand and I'm sure the other users do as well. Writing for so many characters is a lot of work, thanks for your effort :bulbaLove:.

Would it be a bad idea to stray away from the twenty questions format? It's nice to have a framework for headcanons, but at the same time, it feels a little restrictive. Maybe I'd just post several random headcanons for characters instead.

Would it be a bad idea to stray away from the twenty questions format? It's nice to have a framework for headcanons, but at the same time, it feels a little restrictive. Maybe I'd just post several random headcanons for characters instead.
That's a good idea, will you also do it with the characters that you already did?

That's a good idea, will you also do it with the characters that you already did?

I almost finished the twenty questions for Acerola/Drayden/Norman/Koga questions, so I'll post those and switch over to the new format for Clay/Mina/Roxie/Sophocles/Whitney.

Acerola|Drayden|Norman|Koga 20 headcanons
These are some nice headcanons! If I can make some requests...
-Acerola
-Drayden
-Norman
-Koga

CW/ Parental death (Acerola), spousal death (Koga)

Acerola
1. What are their music tastes? Can they play an instrument?
Acerola likes every genre of music! She doesn’t really have a preference. She can play ukulele and piccolo.

2. What's their earliest memory?
Her late father reading her a story about Mimukyu.

3. What makes them worry?
Carrying on the legacy of her family and being lonely.

4. What do they do in their free time?
Playing with the children at Aether House, making Nanu do his work, playing with Ghost type Pokémon, and reading.

5. How extroverted/introverted are they?
Very extroverted! Acerola loves talking to people.

6. What's their guilty pleasure?
Shopping, though it’s not a “guilty” pleasure.

7. What do they think of children?
She’s a kid herself, and she loves talking to other kids, especially fellow orphans.

8. What's their favorite book genre?
She'll read almost anything, but she's very fond of funny ghost stories.

9. What are their bad habits?
Biting her nails and dog earring books. Ilima has screamed far too many times after Acerola has returned books she borrowed from him because of the latter habit.

10. What sports do they do?
Golf, but she’s pretty good at it.

11. Coffee or tea?
She doesn’t really drink either.

12. Night or day?
Lean towards day.

13. What's their happiest memory?
Meeting the kids at Aether House. Her parents had recently died, and she felt incredibly lonely, but the kids made her feel welcome and loved.

14. How easily do they cry?
Average ease for a kid her age.

15. How do they react to extreme cold/heat?
She really likes the cold, though she doesn’t mind the heat.

16. What's their presence on PokéSocial Media like?
None.

17. How good are they with technology?
She can turn on a computer and restart a computer. Also she can use the computer's built in painting app pretty well.

18. Who are/were their role models?
Nanu, Kukui, Olivia, Lana, Mallow, and Kiawe.

19. Are they romantic? What's their ideal partner?
No, but when her friends are in love, she’ll fully support them (maybe even tease them).

20. Do they get along with others?
Yes, very well!

Drayden
Classical music. He can play the trombone.

Seeing his grandfather’s Haxorus use Draco Meteor during a battle. Drayden was in awe, and the battle inspired Drayden’s love of Dragon types and his desire to become stronger.

Sometimes he worries about raising and training Iris, but he doesn’t worry as much as most Gym Leaders.

Reading, training, and exercise.

Introverted, though that doesn’t mean he won’t spend time with others.

Cute Dragon type Pokémon. He loves them. They're so... cute :bulbaLove:

Although his kids are grown, Drayden still likes to act as a father/mentor figure for children. He's Iris's unoffical guardian.

Nonfiction essay collections.

He occasionally loses his temper when he’s under a lot of stress.

His absolutely insane training routine that was mentioned in “The National Gymquirer”. Also wrestling.

11. Coffee or tea?
Coffee.

12. Night or day?
Day.

Seeing Iris become Champion. He’s so proud of her.

As far as anyone is concerned, he doesn’t cry. Except around cute Dragon types.

He’s pretty good with both, but better with the cold.

A Pokébook that he hasn’t touched since its creation.

Surprisingly pretty good.

Alder and the former mayor of Opelucid City. The former taught him about Pokémon, the latter taught him about politics and economics, and both taught him about leadership.

He has a wife who he confides in often for help governing Opelucid City.

He seems tough, but he’ll talk to anyone who needs advice or help.

Norman
He really likes upbeat jazz. He plays the trumpet because “lol Hoenn trumpets” except they’re French horns but no one told Norman that.

Going to Hoenn for vacation when he was three years old. The trip had a lasting impression on him.

Financial stability, his family being healthy and happy, the Hoenn Gym Leaders being healthy and happy (especially considering their emotional baggage.)

He tries to spend time with his family as much as possible, but he gets too distracted by work. He also has a passion for dancing.

He likes spending time with a few close friends, but large gatherings are overwhelming.

B movies.

He wants to be a mentor figure to children. Being a father, he knows the highs and lows of raising children, but overall, he thinks they’re wonderful.

Mystery.

Getting caught up in his work at the expense of his social life/family life/mental health.

He was on his college's track team, and he still enjoys walking/running to this day.

11. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, though he also drinks tea.

12. Night or day?
Day.

His son starting his Pokémon journey. It was a bittersweet moment, but Norman was so proud of Brendan.

Not easily at all, but if his family is in peril, he’ll cry angry/sorrowful tears.

It took a bit of time to get used to Hoenn’s tropical climate, but Norman is pretty good with heat as of now. He can also handle the cold better than most of the other Hoenn Gym Leaders.

Pokébook account to follow his friends.

Norman tried computer science in college, so he’s got some skills.

Professor Birch and the former Olivine City Gym Leader.

He may not show it because he’s always at work, but Norman loves his wife. He’s starting to do small, romantic things like buying chocolates for her and sending her cheesy text messages.

Sort of. It takes some time for Norman to get comfortable with new people, but it’s certainly worth the effort to be his friend.

Koga
Anything relaxing/calming. He can play the shakuhachi and oboe.

The day he began training to be a ninja. He started very young, at the age of five.

Preserving his family heritage and raising Janine to be a good ninja.

Reading and writing poetry, studying medicine.

Pretty introverted; he needs and wants his space.

Chocolate Combee-Os, a brand of honey/chocolate flavored cereal. Koga eats them every morning.

He likes them, especially his daughter, who he's so proud of that he'll talk to his coworkers about how proud he is.

He likes a good tragedy play.

Startling others when he sneaks around and hides.

Sneaking around in the hopes that he can scare Lance.

11. Coffee or tea?
Tea, though occasionally he’ll have tea if he needs to stay up late.

12. Night or day?
Night for sure.

It may be cheesy, but the birth of Janine. He had always wanted to be a father, and Janine brings so much light to his life.

He cries when he’s proud, though not usually when he’s sad (there are exceptions).

He’s good with the cold. The heat? Eh not so much.

Nothing.

Okay I guess? He once panicked because he accidentally put Lance’s Pokégear on silent mode and couldn’t turn off silent mode until Karen helped him.

His ancestors before him were huge role models.

His wife died years ago to illness. Koga hasn’t thought about remarrying again, but he’s open to the idea.

Pretty well, and he’s very loyal to his friends. He’ll do anything for them.

Thank you so much, wonderful headcanons as always, and as always I agree with all. So I'll just show my favorites and comment on one thing or two.
Her late father reading her a story about Mimukyu.

Carrying on the legacy of her family and being lonely.

Playing with the children at Aether House, making Nanu do his work, playing with Ghost type Pokémon, and reading.

Shopping, though it’s not a “guilty” pleasure.

She’s a kid herself, and she loves talking to other kids, especially fellow orphans.

She'll read almost anything, but she's very fond of funny ghost stories.

Biting her nails and dog earring books. Ilima has screamed far too many times after Acerola has returned books she borrowed from him because of the latter habit.

Meeting the kids at Aether House. Her parents had recently died, and she felt incredibly lonely, but the kids made her feel welcome and loved.

No, but when her friends are in love, she’ll fully support them (maybe even tease them).
Now I want to go shopping with Acerola :bulbaLove:, the memories of her father reading her a story and her making friends after her parents' death are very sad :cry:
Seeing his grandfather’s Haxorus use Draco Meteor during a battle. Drayden was in awe, and the battle inspired Drayden’s love of Dragon types and his desire to become stronger.

Cute Dragon type Pokémon. He loves them. They're so... cute :bulbaLove:

Seeing Iris become Champion. He’s so proud of her.

As far as anyone is concerned, he doesn’t cry. Except around cute Dragon types.
The memory about his grandfather is adorable, and his pride for Iris too :bulbaLove:. I also love his weakness towards cute Dragon types :love:.
He tries to spend time with his family as much as possible, but he gets too distracted by work. He also has a passion for dancing.

B movies.

He wants to be a mentor figure to children. Being a father, he knows the highs and lows of raising children, but overall, he thinks they’re wonderful.

His son starting his Pokémon journey. It was a bittersweet moment, but Norman was so proud of Brendan.

He may not show it because he’s always at work, but Norman loves his wife. He’s starting to do small, romantic things like buying chocolates for her and sending her cheesy text messages.
Now I imagine Norman winning his wife heart through dance and dates to see B movies :ROFLMAO:. Do you prefer him as Brendan's father? I prefer him as May's father but either way it's fine.
The day he began training to be a ninja. He started very young, at the age of five.

Preserving his family heritage and raising Janine to be a good ninja.

Chocolate Combee-Os, a brand of honey/chocolate flavored cereal. Koga eats them every morning.

Startling others when he sneaks around and hides.

Sneaking around in the hopes that he can scare Lance.

It may be cheesy, but the birth of Janine. He had always wanted to be a father, and Janine brings so much light to his life.

His wife died years ago to illness. Koga hasn’t thought about remarrying again, but he’s open to the idea.

Pretty well, and he’s very loyal to his friends. He’ll do anything for them.
It's funny that he's in ninja mode all the time, poor Lance :ROFLMAO:. And his loyalty to his friends and love towards his daughter are adorable :bulbaLove:.

Thank you so much! Your kind words always put a smile on my face!

Now I imagine Norman winning his wife heart through dance and dates to see B movies :ROFLMAO:. Do you prefer him as Brendan's father? I prefer him as May's father but either way it's fine.

I don't have a preference either way, though I tend to lean towards Brendan because I play a lot of Pokémon Masters, and in the game, Norman is Brendan's dad.

Clay|Mina|Roxie|Sophocles|Whitney 20 headcanons
If you can Clay, Mina, Roxie, Sophocles and Whitney please, and thanks again for all your hard work :bulbaLove:.

Clay
  1. He tries talking to Steven about business, the Devon Corporation, etc., but because Steven doesn’t like thinking about business, the subject always ends up changing to rocks. Clay doesn’t mind; he loves talking about things he finds while mining.
  2. Clay’s family is from the Kanto region (Based on that interview where Yusuke Ohmura said that Clay represents people of Japanese descent who came to America)
  3. His family moved when he was pretty young, so he only has vague memories of Kanto. He still gets nostalgic when he goes to Kanto, though.
  4. Clay is really sad (and mad) that there aren’t many Ground type trainers (and the most famous is Giovanni), so he tries to convince the Rock/Steel type trainers to become, at the very least, half Ground type specialists. He’s also tried convincing Peony’s daughter, Peonia, to be one, but she isn’t convinced.
  5. Off topic, but the Rock/Steel/Ground type trainers are all buddies.
  6. Anyway, Clay is pretty good at talking to other League members.
  7. He’s also good at talking to the chairmen of the Pokémon League, especially the Unovan chairman. Since almost everyone in the League is scared of the higher ups, they often turn to Clay when they need to talk to them.
  8. He’s good at conflict resolution. Two Gym Leaders arguing? He’ll help them make up.
  9. He’s a lowkey, wannabe country singer.
  10. At League meetings and stuff, when there’s an open mic (Leon just really wanted to sing “Bicycle Race” and he needed a good excuse that wouldn’t sound selfish), Clay will sing the greatest country hits.
  11. He wants to form a band. So far, Drayden is the only one on board.
  12. He’s good at economic advice.
  13. He went to the Alola region and caught a Mudsdale, who’s a very loyal, hardworking companion who loves attention.
  14. Clay gives out Mudsdale rides every year as part of the Driftveil Charity Carnival.
  15. He’s pretty good at embroidery. He doesn’t try to keep it a secret, but not many know about it.
  16. He really likes suits and sweaters.
  17. He made the Unova Gym Leaders matching sweaters.
  18. He can be a bit brash, but he has heart.
  19. He’s really good friends with Lenora. He donates a lot of Fossils to the Nacrene City Museum.
  20. He’s terrified of heights.

Mina
  1. She goes to art museums and goes “woah” at every piece of art. And everything in the food court.
  2. Head empty no thoughts. Just kidding. It may seem like she’s “head empty no thoughts”, but it’s more like “head full many, many thoughts”.
  3. She hoards art museums brochures and maps “for inspiration”.
  4. Actually, she hoards all kinds of magazines, brochures, cereal boxes, etc.
  5. She took a film class and made garish, surrealist, avant garde music videos.
  6. For art projects, she makes abstract art and says they have “deep meaning” and “say something about society” without elaboration. It works every time.
  7. She’s a bit of a party girl (that’s an understatement she’s more than a bit of a party girl).
  8. She’s a bit of a jock at her high school. A jock artist.
  9. She gets decent grades, but they’d probably be better if she paid attention.
  10. Her favorite medium is paint. Her least favorite is pencil.
  11. She gets along with Wallace and Siebold. They’re all artists, and Mina likes painting the ocean.
  12. She puts the milk in before the cereal.
  13. She likes tie-dying her clothes sometimes.
  14. The Kommo-o Totem Pokémon on Poni island respects and fears her. Her Fairy types are just too strong.
  15. She has an extreme caffeine sensitivity. If she drinks two or three cups of coffee, she won’t be able to sleep for days.
  16. Sometimes she won’t sleep when she’s on a creative streak.
  17. She does surrealist portraits of people and Pokémon on occasion.
  18. She gets periods of extreme inspiration followed by periods of extreme artist’s block.
  19. She doesn’t know how to cook. The best she can do is slightly burnt microwave pizza.
  20. She loves animated TV shows.

Sophocles
  1. He collects retro and modern video games.
  2. He always has money on hand in case he comes across a gashapon or hand claw machine.
  3. He’s good friends with Tate and Liza. They love talking about space with each other.
  4. He’s also best buddies with the other Electric type trainers. He often turns to them for advice and ideas.
  5. Whenever he’s around Lt. Surge, Sophocles will constantly ask him about Team Rocket.
  6. He’s really good at math and science. The other Trial Captains often ask him for help with homework.
  7. He’s pretty good at drawing, as well. He developed the skill from drawing blueprints.
  8. Both of his parents were once engineering professors at the University of Hau'oli City, which is how they met.
  9. They still have some of the textbooks, and Sophocles has read them all front to back.
  10. He’s an Electric type trainer, but he also really likes Bug types.
  11. He’s also very fond of Steel types, in part because of Molayne.
  12. Being an only child, he looks up to his cousin Molayne as an older brother figure.
  13. He has a whole army of Charjabug that stack like bricks.
  14. When he was very young, he didn’t have too many friends, which made him very sad. He was so happy when he met the other Trial Captains.
  15. He helped with the creation of the Festival Plaza so others wouldn’t feel lonely like he did.
  16. He just wants to have friends, but he gets really nervous around other people.
  17. He tries to get braver by watching horror movies.
  18. He loves stargazing.
  19. He really likes glitter and sparkles.
  20. His neighbors often ask him to help with broken computers and other tech issues.

Roxie
  1. Roxie was adopted by her dad when she was two years old.
  2. Due to her duties as Gym Leader and musician, she’s homeschooled.
  3. She’s written an extensive essay about the differences between goth, punk, emo, and scene culture. She made an entire Pokémon League writing magazine just so she would have a place to publish it.
  4. She’s really good at writing anything, especially song lyrics.
  5. She also likes reading poetry. They give her inspiration on how to write song lyrics.
  6. She has a battling/musical rivalry with Klara of the Galar region. Is it friendly? Unfriendly? Who knows.
  7. On the other hand, she’s best friends with Marnie and Piers.
  8. She likes musicals, preferably high energy/rock musicals.
  9. She unapologetically belts her favorite song in her bedroom and hangs up posters of her favorite bands.
  10. Her room is very vibrant… and very messy. She doesn’t see a point in cleaning it because it would ruin the aesthetic.
  11. She’s an avid fanfic writer.
  12. She loves power ballads. Slow ballads? Not so much.
  13. She usually opts for comfort over style when it comes to clothes.
  14. Her dad was the Virbank Gym Leader before she took over the position. He specialized in Water types.
  15. She likes swimming.
  16. She’s good at chemistry and biology, being a Poison type trainer and all that.
  17. She collects highlighters and pens.
  18. She’s really good at making iced coffee.
  19. She’s interested in one day trying Coolness Contests.
  20. She’s terrible at putting on makeup, so she needs to ask Elesa or Burgh for help whenever she needs to put it on.

Whitney
  1. She once accidentally threw a softball through Pryce’s window. Pryce has yet to find out that it was her.
  2. She also dented Morty’s car after losing her grip on a softball bat. He knows about that, because he foresaw it happening.
  3. She’s a bit of a troublemaker and prankster.
  4. At school, she’s a pretty popular girl. Her grades could be better, though.
  5. She daydreams and doodles a lot, especially during League meetings and classes.
  6. She sometimes follows Bugsy to the Ruins of Alph because those ruins are mysterious and interesting.
  7. Her parents sort of spoil her. They’re both important business investors for the Goldenrod Department Store, and they often get her things from the Store.
  8. She started out with local Pokémon battling tournaments, and she quickly became famous for her skills.
  9. She, Falkner, and Bugsy once tried to sneak into the Game Corner once. Lance intervened, and it became a Very Special Episode except it wasn’t because they didn’t learn anything.
  10. Fight her in Super Smash Mons and she will show NO mercy.
  11. She wanted to be a dual Normal/Fairy type Gym Leader when Fairy types were discovered, but the Johto League didn’t allow it.
  12. She’s better friends with the Fairy type trainers than the other Normal type trainers.
  13. She collects Pokédolls.
  14. She’s super blunt, and she’s not afraid to speak her mind.
  15. She has a lot of cute Pokémon, like Pikachu and baby Pokémon, that aren’t necessarily Normal types that she doesn’t use in battle.
  16. She doesn’t really like dresses.
  17. She has a lot of jeans. And jean jackets.
  18. She had a two day emo phase that she doesn’t like to talk about.
  19. She loves Hi Skitty and My Tiny Ponytas.
  20. She hates peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a burning passion.

As always I agree with all, thank you so much for all your work :bulbaLove:. So I'll just comment a few things about each character:

- I love Clay, and many of your headcanons seem canon to me from what we see in games. The ones about Steven, sweaters and country music are very cute :giggle:. I understand why he doesn't like that the greatest representation of his signature type is a known criminal, I think he would be proud to know that there're also young promises like Hapu.

- I always knew that Mina was a misunderstood genius :LOL:, the headcanon about the Totem Kommo-o respecting her is amazing, and I'm sure that even if she doesn't like to draw with pencil that much she's incredible at it. And what to say about Mina being a fan of animated series, we would get along very well, I love animation more than anything :bulbaLove:.

- It's definitely canon that Sophocles is a gamer :ROFLMAO:, I can definitely see him saving money for the hand claw machine, being friends with Liza, Tate, Surge and the others Electric type trainers and using his army of Charjabug as legos :wynaut:.

- Roxie definitely would be friends with Piers and Marnie, and the mystery about the true nature of his rivalry with Klara is very interesting.

- Whitney would definitely want to be also a Fairy Type trainer, but in my case I think the Johto League would allow it, I mean Blue can use all the types he wants :ROFLMAO:. Now I imagine her with a Galarian Ponyta :giggle:.

Back
Top Bottom