• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Avatar Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how most users ask to check avatars that are obviously okay :ROFLMAO:. I think they just want to know what people think of their avatars, and honestly I want too, how does it look? :).

But seriously, I'm really here to ask about this image. I will not use it now but I would like to do it later, but I thought that for the bottom part it could be considered inappropriate.

It's funny how most users ask to check avatars that are obviously okay :ROFLMAO:. I think they just want to know what people think of their avatars, and honestly I want too, how does it look? :).

But seriously, I'm really here to ask about this image. I will not use it now but I would like to do it later, but I thought that for the bottom part it could be considered inappropriate.
Yeah, it's fine. There's nothing actually there so there's not really anything to be a problem.

In regards to how the guidelines largely involve potentially sexual content; I've inquired on whether certain images are allowed based on blood. And... though this image below doesn't incorporate blood, it involves decapitation and at least framing that heavily implies headlessness.

Would such imagery be allowed in these forums? Does this apply to other severed body parts in general despite a lack of blood?

In regards to how the guidelines largely involve potentially sexual content; I've inquired on whether certain images are allowed based on blood. And... though this image below doesn't incorporate blood, it involves decapitation and at least framing that heavily implies headlessness.

Would such imagery be allowed in these forums? Does this apply to other severed body parts in general despite a lack of blood?

Talked it over with a few staff and consensus seems to be no. =( It's a little too graphic/gruesome even if there's no blood.

I hope a shirtless, smiley faced Ban isn't too much to ask :oops:

Nothing too graphic/detailed and it's more silly than anything. Seems fine to me!

Is my avatar ok it looks a bit scary so I want to check if it's allowed

Think you changed it since you last posted but current one is fine, feel free to post again if you're unsure about other ones down the line (y) Sorry for missing it

In pixiv, this picture appears to be SFW given the lack of a "R-18" and it being visible to non-users, but I'm gonna give this a check anyway; just to be on the safe side. (Click on image for credit)

I was about to say: "Wow! Av and sig check threads? I feel like a misguided kid again!"

But then I discovered this thread had an actual, rule-based purpose.

And that's okay! I'm older and wiser (slightly), and should embrace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom