• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deku: I am gonna become the strongest hero.

Also Deku( Goh) : I am gonna ruin the whole carreer of Ash ( as well as the Pokémon anime)

Pokémon is gonna get cheated by MHa
:cool:

Deku: I am gonna become the strongest hero.

Also Deku( Goh) : I am gonna ruin the whole carreer of Ash ( as well as the Pokémon anime)

Pokémon is gonna get cheated by MHa
:cool:
There is still hope. Also Goh and Deku aren't comparable one is 1.000.000 times better. (I don't dislike Goh but Deku is way better.)

There is still hope. Also Goh and Deku aren't comparable one is 1.000.000 times better. (I don't dislike Goh but Deku is way better.)
This hope is the thing that gives the most pain.
There are many Anime which don't piss me at all but this Journeys never fails to piss

So I am gonna chill other animes but if Ash catches Grookey please inform me.I will cry years of joy.

Not much watched MHa but I will and see how much better is Deku than pisser Goh.

Until then bye.

Well that is game over for Ash Grookey another disappointment for Pokemon Goh and the almighty Goh will save Pikachu and Grookey while Ash who has done this hundreds of times stands there doing nothing.

Too bad the Japanese fandom won't go berserk about something like this, if they react then the people in charge of the series might get a clue.

These writers are masters at getting people to hate Goh.

Edit: to be more specific a portion of the fandom.

Last edited:
Apparently japanese folks are overall pretty upset that Goh will (most likely than not) catch Grookey. I can't confirm if that's true or not since I can't read japanese, but yeah... oof.

Apparently japanese folks are overall pretty upset that Goh will (most likely than not) catch Grookey. I can't confirm if that's true or not since I can't read japanese, but yeah... oof.
Even japanese fans are mad. If Goh catche sit I hope it will be Goh Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom