• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Badge System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please have a Sobble Fan badge added to my profile's "Badges" section? It's been about a month since I set my preferences to receive one (I set my preferences to "Sobble Fan" on December 14, 2020 at about 20:01 UTC/GMT time), but a Sobble Fan badge still has not appeared in my "Badges" section. Thanks.
@Hidden Mew, if possible, could you please take a look at my request above? Thanks :). (Forgot to tag the moderators of this forum before posting the above)

how would I get my sobble fan badge?

how would I get my sobble fan badge?
Go to your account details and then to preferences. To get to your account preferences:
  • On mobile, select the three bars in the upper left hand corner of the screen, which should open up a menu with several options. Pick the top option which shows your account name and profile pic. You’ll be brought to another page, account details. Select the blue box that says “Your account” and has three bars on its left side; you should see another menu with several options, one of which is preferences which is what you want.
  • On computer, just select the box in the righthand corner with your account name and profile pic. A dropdown menu will appear, with one of the options being preferences; click on that.
From preferences, scroll down a bit: you’ll see an option to select to your favorite Gen 8 starter. Pick Sobble, and within about an hour you should get your badge. You might have to refresh the page to see it.

Go to your account details and then to preferences. To get to your account preferences:
  • On mobile, select the three bars in the upper left hand corner of the screen, which should open up a menu with several options. Pick the top option which shows your account name and profile pic. You’ll be brought to another page, account details. Select the blue box that says “Your account” and has three bars on its left side; you should see another menu with several options, one of which is preferences which is what you want.
  • On computer, just select the box in the righthand corner with your account name and profile pic. A dropdown menu will appear, with one of the options being preferences; click on that.
From preferences, scroll down a bit: you’ll see an option to select to your favorite Gen 8 starter. Pick Sobble, and within about an hour you should get your badge. You might have to refresh the page to see it.
How do you get two? I know @dawn dusk has 2 fan badges.

I did this, and I don't know how to see my badges

If you hover your name in the top right, and go to preferences, there's a dropdown next to "What's your favorite Generation 8 Starter?", you can set it there.
Ehm, seems after waiting a whole day, it still has not appeared. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom