• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Vote: Human dawn

As the two people that I've really played with it was gonna be you or Caps, and Caps already had a vote so congrats, you get my joke vote.

yeet lesgo

This might actually be a rerun from a game that happened roughly two years ago. I was wondering if the roles are maybe the same? I think there might’ve been a few tweaks since the first game was mildly flavorsolvable so maybe character and alignment aren’t necessarily a thing anymore.

But if we think they’re the same we could have everyone self vote for the first phase so we could find out who Tenko is (She was a gendered double voter and her vote had different weights depending on the character of the person she voted).

iirc there was a decent amount of killpower in the first game that never really showed up since we had lynched the Serial Killer D1. There’s also prolly a Jester around, so anyone who is TOO easy of a lynch should prolly raise an eyebrow.

Vote: ExLight

Yeah, I agree that the old game should be looked at, but I think it’s more important to do it when claims have actually occurred.

iirc there was a decent amount of killpower in the first game that never really showed up since we had lynched the Serial Killer D1. There’s also prolly a Jester around, so anyone who is TOO easy of a lynch should prolly raise an eyebrow.

Why the self-vote on yourself? You mentioned that a vote could reveal who Tenko is, who would be Town, but I doubt that has anything to do with you being Tenko because with votes on you, that would be hard to prove, plus it would be kind of obviousy name claiming mentioning their name yourself.

In the Christmas game, Midorikawa, who was a pro-scum Independent, voted herself as well, so you might be doing the same thing with a similar agenda behind.

Vote: Exlight

It’s funny that you mention a Jester in the same post, almost as if to distract people from voting you after you’ve voted yourself.

What's the story with the self-vote?

I like that point about the jester actually. reminding people of a jester while self voting can put worry into others that you might be a jester so might be less inclined to vote you.

are character claiming and/or role claiming allowed here btw?

I like that point about the jester actually. reminding people of a jester while self voting can put worry into others that you might be a jester so might be less inclined to vote you.

are character claiming and/or role claiming allowed here btw?

“Roleclaiming is allowed; nameclaiming is not.” - The Killing Game rules

Besides you, who else do you think would be a candidate for a “easy lynch”?

Why the self-vote on yourself? You mentioned that a vote could reveal who Tenko is, who would be Town, but I doubt that has anything to do with you being Tenko because with votes on you, that would be hard to prove, plus it would be kind of obviousy name claiming mentioning their name yourself.
Because I’m a dummy and misremembered how Tenko worked. I think she places two votes on a male character but my stupid brain remembered it as half a vote on female characters.

Unvote

Besides you, who else do you think would be a candidate for a “easy lynch”?
Hmm, right off the bat it’s actually surprisingly tricky to tell. I’d say one of you three new players and Chevy are more likely to get pushed for a lynch since our meta with you all is more limited.

Because I’m a dummy and misremembered how Tenko worked. I think she places two votes on a male character but my stupid brain remembered it as half a vote on female characters.

Unvote
And because I expected people to collaborate and remove the votes from me to self-vote too.

I have never self-voted as scum and see no point in doing that unless someone is a Jester. I presented a plan that required it and self-voted to show commitment despite the growing wagon on me.

I really dislike your push on me and the fact you’re trying to use another player’s meta to make a push when you’re well aware I often get lynched D1 as town is a massive red flag to me.

Back
Top Bottom