• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Discussing a jester at this point seems bizarre unless there's a pretty significant history of the role being utilized here
Flavor-wise it makes sense for there to be one in this game. This game is also a slightly modified rerun of an older game that had a jester as well.

And because I expected people to collaborate and remove the votes from me to self-vote too.

I have never self-voted as scum and see no point in doing that unless someone is a Jester. I
Not for nothing, but your plan wasn't particularly helpful. The logical outcome would have been a stalemate vote which might not even have revealed Tenko if the nature of her Role changed. Plus even if we did discover Tenko's identity, the Mafia could simply kill her and then we'd be worse then back to square one as we'd be one certain Townsman down with zero lynches.

Not for nothing, but your plan wasn't particularly helpful. The logical outcome would have been a stalemate vote which might not even have revealed Tenko if the nature of her Role changed. Plus even if we did discover Tenko's identity, the Mafia could simply kill her and then we'd be worse then back to square one as we'd be one certain Townsman down with zero lynches.
The vote could show up in the midphase votecount, we wouldn’t waste a whole day on it.
And having a townclear D1 is a lot more tricky than it sounds. Stuff like Innocent Children are actually less likely to get killed because they’re a safe guess for Doctors/Watchers, and I doubt scum would rather use something like n-shot Strongman (which was Gonta’s role in the first game) on a conditional Double Voter over a more significant role.

idk about you guys but I would prefer to play by hunting rather than using the setup of a previous game. seems a bit cheesy.
Lmao, that’s fair. It just helps us brace ourselves a bit for what might come.

Vote: HumanDawn
for the argument I already presented which may or may not be OMGUS.

I doubt Mafia would kill Tenko first if she was revealed, since mafia has a chance to be half/mostly girls anyway.

But SK girl-killing Korekiyo also existed in the first game, right? Even if mafia wouldn't necessarily kill Tenko, he'd probably want to. I think that would be the thing to be more worried about if she gets revealed.

idk about you guys but I would prefer to play by hunting rather than using the setup of a previous game. seems a bit cheesy.
I'm kind of treating this game like one with an open setup since it's based on a game that already happened. Not sure if this is the right way to proceed, since there are likely changes somewhere, but ehh, :wynaut: ?

Hmm, that’s actually a really good point.

Funny enough I’m not sure if Korekiyo killing their intended targets early is better or worse. If everyone in their list dies they don’t have a reason to keep killing, right? If we don’t manage to get rid of them we’d prefer them to have their wincon already.

I just remembered the old setup had a Neighborizer Kaito despite it allowing outside communication and now I’m sure Max wanted to rerun it just to fix that lmao.

I really dislike your push on me and the fact you’re trying to use another player’s meta to make a push when you’re well aware I often get lynched D1 as town is a massive red flag to me.
Say something about this, HD.

The game is literally called New and labeled V3 so it shouldn't be the same. If it IS the same it should be stated explicitly so that we are all on the same page. I'm with Jeff in that the game should be treated as a closed setup and we should be hunting exclusively on play

The game is literally called New and labeled V3 so it shouldn't be the same. If it IS the same it should be stated explicitly so that we are all on the same page. I'm with Jeff in that the game should be treated as a closed setup and we should be hunting exclusively on play

In that case, what do you make of ExLight? They’re the one that started the setup spec.

The V3 is because of the videogame the setup is based on (Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony).

and I agree it isn’t the same, but I’d be really surprised if he redid everything from scratch considering how the original setup was actually praised.
One major difference already right off the bat is that we don’t have Outside Communication like in the other game.

I was actually wondering if maybe in this setup the mafia is a different set of characters. I’m not sure if you’re familiarized with Danganronpa but in it the series each game has around 5-6 killers or “villains” among the main cast, so it’s possible to make quite a few different mafia teams even when considering flavor.

The V3 is because of the videogame the setup is based on (Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony).

and I agree it isn’t the same, but I’d be really surprised if he redid everything from scratch considering how the original setup was actually praised.
One major difference already right off the bat is that we don’t have Outside Communication like in the other game.

I was actually wondering if maybe in this setup the mafia is a different set of characters. I’m not sure if you’re familiarized with Danganronpa but in it the series each game has around 5-6 killers or “villains” among the main cast, so it’s possible to make quite a few different mafia teams even when considering flavor.

Can you explain this to me, what do you mean by it

I will have to say that I don't even understand on what some of the players are saying since most of this looked like setup talk, talking about characters previous roles on which I have not played the past game and I never played Danganronpa and I don't know much about the characters.

I will have to say that I don't even understand on what some of the players are saying since most of this looked like setup talk, talking about characters previous roles on which I have not played the past game and I never played Danganronpa and I don't know much about the characters.
Indeed, too much meta-gaming does create a imbalance of information for those of us that were not present for the original game. :unsure:

Can you explain this to me, what do you mean by it
In Outside Communication (or OC for short) games the host lets us to start chats between the players as long they’re in it. The previous Danganronpa V3 Mafia game had this allowed, so everyone could talk to each other outside the thread at any time.

It’s not too common, but it’s a thing around here sometimes.

Obligatory host vote: vote: max1996
Unvote: max1996
Vote: the capsfan

Hi there
giphy.gif

Besides you, who else do you think would be a candidate for a “easy lynch”?
Me. I'm scummy as fuck.

I actually want to push Feenie. Didn't even say hi when she walked in the thread. [VOTE]: Feenie

Back
Top Bottom