• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

I have like 4 votes on me? And from my experience these wagons usually keep getting larger and larger. If I were to claim that last second noone would care, so I'd rather just stop this snowball while it's not too big.

I'm honestly just tired of having to defend myself and struggling everytime D1 because it's really quite the pain and really cripples the enjoyment of the game for me

and I'm doubling down on the setup being similar to the first one specially with Chevy claiming Neighborizer here, so I'm assuming scum doesn't have a way to get rid of me or disrupting before shooting the Watcher. SK also shouldn't be interested in shooting me, so I think it's fine to claim this early.

You have 3 votes.

You claimed COP without caring enough to know exactly how many votes you have??

I'm not comfortable when I'm suspected either, but that doesn't mean I just claim like that! When you as Mafia in Cells At Work! kept trying to shade me when I was the Cop, I didn't claim it because you were pressuring me. I argued and managed to get votes out of me. Mind, I was playing one game there, so I don't know how many games you are playing at once now.

We still had over 24 hours and you thought of claiming Cop when considering how adamant you are of the set-up being the same as the last game with a Strongman, you thought this was okay to do??
We have Watcher and scum doesn't seem to have Roleblocker nor Ninja. Unless they shoot a Babysitter protecting me (which they shouldn't) there's no way they get rid of me without getting spotted afaik.

You claimed COP without caring enough to know exactly how many votes you have??
I know I'm the leading wagon and that my words are falling on deaf ears, that's enough for me.
In Batman Mafia at ZD people shittalked me for not claiming a power role D1 when my wagon started growing, now I do that here and people shittalk me for doing it when it's a lot more safe? lol

the heck yall want?

Considering there are like 100 hours left and votes don't lock at majority I'd say you weren't really under any pressure lol, unless you lack confidence in your town game. Do you?

*sigh*

Whatever. I guess.

UNVOTE: ExLight

I would rather be cautious about this than mislynch the Cop.

If the Cop isn't ExLight, it would probably be a good idea to not claim at all and if they die and flip, then we can go after ExLight.

Considering there are like 100 hours left and votes don't lock at majority I'd say you weren't really under any pressure lol, unless you lack confidence in your town game. Do you?
Days here are 48h.
And considering I get lynched D1 in roughly a bit more than 1/3 of my Town games, yea, I don't have much confidence.

no sane scum claims cop less than 24h
cop usually only finds like one scum and it's a suboptimal trade to lose 1/3 of your team to out someone that you can't even kill

and it makes no sense for me to claim something to stop a wagon on me if I were something like jester because that's the complete opposite of this

I'm literally claiming early to show that there won't be real counterclaims if you want to think this is some sort of WIFOM go ahead and do it idk what else I can do other than being honest about my role here
There will be no counterclaims because why would the cop counterclaim right now? They know you're scum and can stay hidden from your team by not revealing.

There will be no counterclaims because why would the cop counterclaim right now? They know you're scum and can stay hidden from your team by not revealing.
If someone had claimed cop I'd've totally counterclaimed without hesitating. Specially considering I just presented an explanation on why the cop is safe.
This also allows me to out my results without having to hide or being cryptic and hoping people notice them or fearing scum will notice it when I'm not protected.

Although I guess I could be fucked if the setup is changed, and that if I were scum fakeclaiming I could fake something like this knowing a counterclaim wouldn't go unpunished. I still think it's worth the risk considering my history of being mislynched D1.

So I'm not ready to unvote Exlight just yet, but HumanDawn unvoting makes me want to trust him more.
Yeah, good point. That post also seems very townie to me, so I'm townreading HumanDawn.
huh I thought the expression was wolf in sheep's clothing not sheep in wolf's clothing
Why are you townreading them? they were literally pushing for a cop lynch

huh I thought the expression was wolf in sheep's clothing not sheep in wolf's clothing
A quirk of mine that always screws me over in Mafia games is that mind goes 1,000,000 miles an hour, and I come to conclusions that make perfect sense to me and no one else, but I can never explain coherently how I came to them

bruh you literally pushed for a cop lynch and doc lynch and succeeded (albeit you backed off the cop lynch despite putting heat on it in the first place) in a certain game and didn't get lynched for it either

WE PROMISED NOT TO BRING THAT FIASCO UP

1*DndniU3xWsXzVTfXHNj4vg.jpeg

Do as you like, I am not convinced by ExLight's counter-arguments. My vote remains unchanged.

Would definitely like to hear more from the people who have been using this back 'n forth as a chance to take a backseat...

i agree

Feels like i’m playing with a new group of players + ExLight and all the other bulba friends are s i l e n t hmmmmm

i agree

Feels like i’m playing with a new group of players + ExLight and all the other bulba friends are s i l e n t hmmmmm
Was waiting on the confusion to die down a bit since it seemed to be a mix of asking about roles from newcomers and people auto-voting ExLight. Going to try reading through everything on day 1 thus far a bit later this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom