• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

I know it's contradictory, I have no idea what to think about ExLight rn. I'm making myself panic about HD, last time I sheeped someone really hard, they turned out to be Godfather (Basically, it was a really wack setup,) so I try not to sheep anyone too hard.
We have plenty of time and ExLight is still in the lead to be lynched so they will have to mount another defence sooner or later anyways in order to avoid getting the rope so I wouldn't suggest focusing too hard on them right now.

Instead I would recommend trying to get other people to talk as much as possible in order to see if anyone else says anything suspicious.

I think ExLight is probably just bad town tbheston
We have plenty of time and ExLight is still in the lead to be lynched so they will have to mount another defence sooner or later anyways in order to avoid getting the rope.

Instead I would recommend trying to get other people to talk as much as possible in order to see if anyone else says anything suspicious.
This is where my mind was going. Townleaning y'all. Who else y'all sussing?

Unvote: Feenie
Vote: ExLight

No claims means no counterclaim ever happening, which means ExLight can do whatever he wants and confuse the Town. That, or just keep his vote on me so he doesn’t end up clearing other players, that way he keeps his tracks minimal.
seriously?
what changed? you were saying the cop shouldn’t counterclaim anyway

Looking at the game I played with him, he was very calm and didn't let anything shake him. He didn't freak out at all, but just redirected pressure. It was a game with just 2 scum, so that may have made it easier, but the way he's freaking out is making my life difficult. I want to townlean him for it, but that cop claim made 0 sense.
imagine having to struggle convincing people when I’m the towniest role

This kinda opens space for loopholes.
Players that claimed before the rule change are still allowed though, right?

imagine having to struggle convincing people when I’m the towniest role
Would you be happy if I said I'm null on you?
This kinda opens space for loopholes.
Players that claimed before the rule change are still allowed though, right?
Yeah, I was curious about this. I did have a soft, and you harded. I'm tempted to look into this, maybe you fakeclaimed as scum and Max backtracked? Gonna treat it as NAI.

@HumanDawn Actually, what's up with the back and forth voting Ex?

I would rather be cautious about this than mislynch the Cop.

If the Cop isn't ExLight, it would probably be a good idea to not claim at all and if they die and flip, then we can go after ExLight.
We don't really lose much for letting him live a bit if he is lying.
No claims means no counterclaim ever happening, which means ExLight can do whatever he wants and confuse the Town. That, or just keep his vote on me so he doesn’t end up clearing other players, that way he keeps his tracks minimal.
A lot of this feels weirdly conflicting.

I'd be in favor of lynching exlight tbh if anything just to re-canonise this game but I think he's probably a legit town cop that made a silly play soooo

We have Watcher and scum doesn't seem to have Roleblocker nor Ninja. Unless they shoot a Babysitter protecting me (which they shouldn't) there's no way they get rid of me without getting spotted afaik.

we. don't. know. this.

why is everyone trying to play like this is an open setup just because a similar game existed once.

Yes I agree about this actually.

VOTE: Feenie

hell yeah. Now that you've joined my wagon I'm 100% convinced. We got you, Feenie ;)

A quirk of mine that always screws me over in Mafia games is that mind goes 1,000,000 miles an hour, and I come to conclusions that make perfect sense to me and no one else, but I can never explain coherently how I came to them

This reads very much as an excuse to me

Feels like i’m playing with a new group of players + ExLight and all the other bulba friends are s i l e n t hmmmmm

i'm BUSY

Man changed the rules after someone had already claimed. That probably confirms the setup is a copy paste job lol
If this is the case what do you feel about Soulmaster's post?

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe Soulmaster and think that the rule change is solely to get people to quit with the speculations based on the previous iteration of the game.

Aw man!! I thought we had her!!

I'm gonna follow you onto this one. It's kinda interesting how, in lieu of what he said about the Cop being ~not super useful when you think about it~ earlier in the game, it almost makes me want to policy lynch him. I'll think about it.

This is Dangonronpa Mafia, after all, I feel like it's on brand to cause some chaos.

[UNVOTE]: Feenie
[VOTE]: ExLight

You all keep saying I made a bad play but you're the ones still considering lynching the cop that is likely to survive until mid-late game :rolleyes:

The sudden cop claim by Ex less than halfway into D1 is weird

But I think this is weirder:

I would rather be cautious about this than mislynch the Cop.

If the Cop isn't ExLight, it would probably be a good idea to not claim at all and if they die and flip, then we can go after ExLight.

So wait

You say that cop shouldn't claim, then vote Ex because the rules changed and now the cop can't claim?

The lack of roleclaiming doesn't invalidate the strategy you suggested of waiting for another potential cop to flip after death.

I don't get how this rule change justifies your change in vote.

I know it's contradictory, I have no idea what to think about ExLight rn. I'm making myself panic about HD, last time I sheeped someone really hard, they turned out to be Godfather (Basically, it was a really wack setup,) so I try not to sheep anyone too hard.
I only recall you discussing Ex, what about HD are you panicking about?

I don't know what to make of the cop thing, but I don't get the logic behind HD's sudden vote changes. For now

Vote: HumanDawn

I get this, but to be fair Exlight wouldnt have considered being able to play the town before Max said there'd be no roleclaiming. Also this might be naive of me, but couldn't someone technically kind of counterclaim by being very adamantly against Exlight later on and maybe we could catch that as a clue? That might be a loophole though?

Man changed the rules after someone had already claimed. That probably confirms the setup is a copy paste job lol

what do you think of SoulMaster saying this wasn't the case?

you explicitly mention setup here but then go on to say:

why was the jester point good, but any further setup conversation not?
this doesn't really make any sense. I was referring to not wanting to use the previous games setup to match roles from this game. did you properly read the point I made about the jester comment? there was no contradiction there which you seem to be implying.

Back
Top Bottom