• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

@HumanDawn

can you explain why you decided to revote exlight? you initially unvoted and told any cop to not counterclaim and we should only go after exlight if that cop flips. but now you've revoted because the rule change means the counterclaim won't come?

If ExLight is Mafia then we might get something out of his fake results. That was what was going on my head when I decided to unvote - but if he can't share results then we lose that opportunity to read him and the game.

@HumanDawn Actually, what's up with the back and forth voting Ex?

A lot of this feels weirdly conflicting.

Already explained in the previous posts.

You dislike me voting ExLight for it - complain to the host.

It's ridiculous that we signed up for the game, and apparently, because the host didn't differentiate the roles enough, nobody can claim suddenly?

Yes, but when he is Mafia he makes a lot less sense to try to confuse the Town. He seriously expected everyone to self-vote themselves, effectively wasting Day 1 when maybe not everyone would have time to unvote, and when I called him out and he had no rebuttal, he decided to claim

Tbh, the self vote thing was weird but don’t see why he would do that as scum, especially claiming cop so early, I don’t really see him putting that much attention on himself so early, especially stating he’s an easy mislynch, my thoughts align with Peak Passenger. We’ll get this squared away shortly anyways.

I won’t be lynching a claimed cop D1, I think Ex could be useful later on. Especially, if he can give results still.

My feelings at the moment (no consistent order tbh):

Town

Chevywolf30
Timaeus
ZinnLav
Soulmaster
Feenie
Space
TheCapsFan

???

Jinjo
Death Meta Apres Midi
Grande Homme
Jeak Peak Passenger

Mafia/Independent (?)

ExLight
Frozen Fennec
Tood
Snowy

---

Obviously too early to tell at the moment, there's probably scum in the Town. There always is in my reads :M

That’s an awful lot of reads for Day 1 :worried-1:

"Was waiting on the confusion to die down" ->>>>>> "I didn't want to get involved, so I decided to lay low."

RTwWgkr.png
Fair view point, for me, it felt a little confusing because aside from the discussion of whether ExLight was being honest or not claiming Cop before the improvised rule of no more rolecalling seemed really weird. That and just a lot of discussion regarding past Mafia games which I think, to be fair we could do without; how one played in a past mafia game shouldn't affect how players view them playing the current mafia game.

With all of that out of the way, finally got all caught up on reading through the thread (took like forty-five minutes for me to read through all of it so sorry for just now getting to responding.) I'm inclined to believe ExLight with his roleclaim of Cop given how hard he argued why he should be believed that he is the cop. I'm hoping that no more roleclaiming being allowed will help prevent stacking onto any particular player so quickly along with preventing any more in-fighting amongst us.

Max said I can still out the results since my claim was before the new rule.
But we have no way of proving any of your results because for all we know you could still be BSing and we have no way to prove you're telling the truth without a death of the cop (be it you or not you)

And Homme, that's actually about par for the course. A couple more reads that I had but not to a "mad" amount.

I feel like he's frustrated because of the fact that roleclaims aren't allowed now and that makes things kind of difficult from an argument stand-point, which I can understand.

I'm in a weird place right now where I can see points made from both Human and Ex and it's making it hard to gauge who I trust more... hence why I'm voting Fennec.

But we have no way of proving any of your results because for all we know you could still be BSing and we have no way to prove you're telling the truth without a death of the cop (be it you or not you)

And Homme, that's actually about par for the course. A couple more reads that I had but not to a "mad" amount.
you can literally just lynch any non-town result I present to confirm my role

Wait hold on, clarification needed on when does a Cop's results come in.

It just occurred to me that obviously that might not be the same between games here and others I've played in other parts of the net.
Cop uses action during the Night, so whenever a new Day Phase starts I should have them at hand.

Kind of sus you are voting a claim that can prove themselves and not Exlight who can not prove themselves! Unless you want to argue that he can just fake neighbourizing on a scum partner and the scum partner can say "yeah Chevy is a neighbour!"

I changed that when it was pointed out.

That's purely WIFOM - and ExLight could have brought it up so everyone votes themselves like he expected to. If ExLight is Mafia, he would know whether or not the roles are exactly the same from how the roles of the Scum team are, so if they are different, and somebody claims a role that wasn't in the original, then he can use it against them to lynch them because it was not in the original setup.

there was no indication of Exlight intending to use it against them though. I don't think he said anything when Soulmaster claimed the roles aren't 100% the same.

Wait hold on, clarification needed on when does a Cop's results come in.

It just occurred to me that obviously that might not be the same between games here and others I've played in other parts of the net.

I don't think we can even get the cop results anymore though right...? like, exlight can get them but he's not allowed to say them or something?

Back
Top Bottom