• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

OK then.

With 20 hours and 26 minutes left, this is the current vote count. Should be right.

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger
HumanDawnExLight, Tood, Feenie, Chevywolf30
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
SoulmasterSpace
Frozen FennecFeenie

You didn't remove Feenie's vote on me.

I have nothing against no claim games. Besides, I've already softed so I don't feel the need. Gonna have to go check and see if Max said no softing.

The game started as a game we could claim in and now it's not. How is that fair for the others that signed up to a game to have such an important rule changed?

Having to look back. Caps vote on ExLight wasn't good. It looked like his reasoning for voting ExLight was him saying about the cop being not super useful makes him want to policy lynch him. So wait a minute, even though ExLight claimed cop he still wants to policy lynch him?

Vote: TheCapsFan

?
Are you implying that people signed up to be able to claim? Sounds like someone I know actually.
1214051100drink-wine-animated-gif-1.gif

@Space If you truly think ExLight is more likely to be Town because he doubled down on the setup being the same, then he would have just mentioned everybody, demanded a mass claim, and we could lynch the Mafia from the counterclaims, but he didn't, so how can you expect me town read him when everything about him suspicious with how nonsensical he is being?? I swear that if he hadn't actually claimed Cop he would probably have received more votes because his tune hasn't changed at all from trying to properly defend himself. He doesn't admit to ANY mistake or play and insists he didn't do anything wrong, which I'm thinking is out of fear of him being suspected more for it.

I mean, he could have but would anyone have actually agreed to that? There's no telling how people would have reacted if he had at the time, it could've been seen as mafia trying to fish out roles. It struck me as town by saying it so quickly, because mafia would have no reason to do that, given it would be dangerous later on, or at the time if Exlight (or anyone else) wanted to mass claim.

Like I've been saying, you'd only be so sure if the Mafia roles were exactly the same.

That's true, but the same could be said if it was a character with a unique role in the previous game.

You're... underestimating how good Exlight is as scum ;P.

yeah, I will admit he did completely play me in the Archie game (i think it was that one).... but given the circumstances, I don't think we should risk offing the potential cop

I wrote that ExLight claiming that any counterclaim is a Jester makes him already cover his ground to trick people into ignoring the counterclaim and trust him because it must be a Jester. Basically, he already covered his tracks, and if he manages to convince people to ignore the Cop CC because it must be a Jester (and not in any way Mafia lol) then he can just last for a long time and completely discredit the Cop.

I wanna say Kokichi was jester in the previous game (I THINK) so to be fair, him bringing up Jester isn't too weird when he believes the setup to be the same. But it is definitely weird to assume a counterclaim is jester vs the usual assumption of scum.

If we actually adhere to this game being very similar to the original game, then the Mafia has no Godfather and getting the Cop out is essential for victory.

then do we really want to risk voting Exlight out now if he is cop? if he gets a copcheck wrong, we can assume he's scum

Besides, I've already softed so I don't feel the need.

softed? You literally claimed

OK then.

With 20 hours and 26 minutes left, this is the current vote count. Should be right.

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger
HumanDawnExLight, Tood, Feenie, Chevywolf30
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan
SoulmasterSpace
Frozen FennecFeenie

My vote is still on ExLight, too.

So we have...

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo
HumanDawnExLight, Tood, Chevywolf30
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan, HumanDawn
SoulmasterSpace
Frozen FennecFeenie

A three-way!

If ExLight is Mafia, then he can just coast the entire game because the Cop can't counterclaim him. There could be a Cop voting ExLight now, or maybe later. ExLight can just cry Roleblocked or make fake checks too. I don't know what's hard to understand about being uncomfortable about that.
Assuming we're in this fantasy world, a real cop would still soft and if they died you'd have proof that I'm scum.

It's not a bad suicidal trade-off if you get the Cop off as early as you can. If we actually adhere to this game being very similar to the original game, then the Mafia has no Godfather and getting the Cop out is essential for victory.
Yes, it is lol. It's terrible.

You're... underestimating how good Exlight is as scum ;P.
Beach don't even try to flatter me and being humble here if I were scum nobody would even be sussing me because I'm that cha cha real smooth bb

Really looking forward to a reply from ExLight here.
I did comment on it by showing that I was bothered by it because no role claiming rules always open room for loopholes. In my opinion the ideal would've been limited number of hard claims per Day Phase. That being said I feel like it's a fair host decision to implement that since we could probably crack a ton of the game like that which could undermine the integrity of the game.

All I can say is that I'm glad I claimed before it because now you can get your spicy cop results, lmfao. I'm slightly worried about the Watcher not being really sure on how to tell their result thought without a hard claim though, but I'd hope they'd still soft and push scum accordingly.

If we ever get one, which we probably won't if you're lying.
If you don't get one yall can just PoE and it will be extremely likely to hit scum. It still works.
Each previous result that flips also gives me more credit.

I didn't say "I am this role or that role" I alluded to having a power, which was a soft imo. I'm newer to Mafia, so that could be me not knowing how stuff works
Your soft was the equivalent of me saying "does anyone want to get checked out by this police officer? *wink*" so uh yea if it's too obvious it's considered a hardclaim.

?
Are you implying that people signed up to be able to claim? Sounds like someone I know actually.
Some people find no claim games less enjoyable, yea. I'd've been a bit hesitant to join if it was no claim from the beginning tbh.

Beach don't even try to flatter me and being humble here if I were scum nobody would even be sussing me because I'm that cha cha real smooth bb
Towleaning you
Your soft was the equivalent of me saying "does anyone want to get checked out by this police officer? *wink*" so uh yea if it's too obvious it's considered a hardclaim.
Ok, makes sense. That is also very suggestive and I don't like it.
Some people find no claim games less enjoyable, yea. I'd've been a bit hesitant to join if it was no claim from the beginning tbh.
Did Max say no claiming, period? Like, not even softing?

Did Max say no claiming, period? Like, not even softing?
So, this is one issue with no claiming rules; it's a bit hard for even the host to catch on stuff like softclaims.
Even when they're supposedly not allowed they're bound to happen, so they usually leave some tolerance for them.

But if a soft is too obvious it gets considered a hardclaim the host also gets in a tight spot where they have to decide whether or not to modkill a player. Your soft would've probably been considered a hardclaim by the host if you had said it after the rule change.

Chevy seems to be playing kinda dumb just glancing over this page, something worth keeping an eye on
That's just how I roll lmfao, this is just my 4th game. My 1st I had no idea what I was doing, my 2nd I subbed and my last I got scumkilled n1, so I'm still awkaward at this. Back me up plz Ex.
So, this is one issue with no claiming rules; it's a bit hard for even the host to catch on stuff like softclaims.
Even when they're supposedly not allowed they're bound to happen, so they usually leave some tolerance for them.

But if a soft is too obvious it gets considered a hardclaim the host also gets in a tight spot where they have to decide whether or not to modkill a player. Your soft would've probably been considered a hardclaim by the host if you had said it after the rule change.
Oh crud.

hmm I need to reread the thread a bit but I'm having good first impressions on Jinjo, Feenie, Tood, Chevy, Homme, and Space
mixed ones on Caps, Timaeus, Jeff, and Soulmaster

I feel like Zinn might be indept
Snowy too quiet bothers me

Diggin' either a Caps or HD lynch in that 3-way I feel like there's pretty decent odds of hitting scum there or somewhere early in those wagons.

Back
Top Bottom