• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

1615508658308.png

do you not believe the claim then? im not really sure what the reasoning is for your vote.
I think the risks of him fakeclaiming are too high without the chance for another to counterclaim. I found the claim to be weirdly early and especially odd because I don't think he was under any sort of pressure there because of the timing. I'm also confused and pinged by his behavior because regardless of whether he's scum fakeclaiming cop or town cop claiming really early, it's not something I'd expect from ExLight as their play is typically much more refined and thoughtful, in my opinion.

ExLight claiming cop too early was not a good idea and instead he should have tried to get the votes off him. Seeing the reason on why he claimed I can now understand the part on what he said about the watcher that can always watch him which means mafia will be scared to visit him.
Another post using old game to determine status of the current game

I'm going to start completely ignoring any and all posts that mention roles from the old game and take them for granted in this one. It's stupid, and clearly the host doesn't want us to do it if he's not allowing us to claim anymore.

if I were scum and someone counterclaimed that means I'd get lynched on the spot losing 1/3 of my team,
how do you know there are three mafia this is a 16 person game, i could see 4 if no indeps

HumanDawn seems legit mad, thoughts on that?
100% accurate

But he's right most of the time, so

Regardless though it's not out of practice for some players in general to have a variation of the "rainbow list" off initial interactions

Wait hold on, clarification needed on when does a Cop's results come in.

It just occurred to me that obviously that might not be the same between games here and others I've played in other parts of the net.

no actions on Night 0 on this forum, sadly

Isn't Chevy kind of confirmed as town, though? Considering he claimed neighborizer (essentially) before the roleclaim rule.
Not necessarily, actually.
Assuming his character there's still a chance he's mafia if the mafia team has different characters. Whether or not that's the case should become more apparent as people flip maybe.

That being said I'm townleaning him.

it's not something I'd expect from ExLight as their play is typically much more refined and thoughtful, in my opinion
i literally just AtE and screech aimless D1 almost every game as town

how do you know there are three mafia this is a 16 person game, i could see 4 if no indeps
I find really unlikely for this setup to have no indepts and not sure why one would think otherwise, so 3 scum and at least one hostile indept sounds fair enough to me.

But he's right most of the time, so
is he tho lmao

Either ExLight or HumanDawn is scum, that much is certain.
I think this is a very blatant statement and generally untrue, both statistically speaking and practically speaking. It is definitely possible that both are town.

didn't like their vote on exlight at all. seemed he was just hiding behind humandawn's reasoning and he also mentioned he wanted to policy lynch and cause some chaos which makes me doubt it's a genuine read. it would only cause chaos if we actually lynch our cop, and if you agree that he looks scummy why even mention policy lynch? you should simply be voting because you think he is scum, just makes me think it was said so you can say it was a policy lynch if/when he flips town.
Fair enough. I do think his actions so far have been weird as I've said in my previous posts, which is why I am voting for him. I mentioned the policy lynch because that is one way you can look at it. I can see and acknowledge that could be a valid reason for lynching ExLight.

Lol, I feel like you got this backwards. My scum game is often described as organized and calculated.
sidenote but I totally missed this part of this post when initially reading through (seeing it now as a quote in HD's post)...check my post a couple above this one and you'll see i used those same exact adjectives :p same braincell

Having to look back. Caps vote on ExLight wasn't good. It looked like his reasoning for voting ExLight was him saying about the cop being not super useful makes him want to policy lynch him. So wait a minute, even though ExLight claimed cop he still wants to policy lynch him?

Vote: TheCapsFan

1615510046564.png

My vote is still on ExLight, too.

So we have...

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo
HumanDawnExLight, Tood, Chevywolf30
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan, HumanDawn
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
SoulmasterSpace
Frozen FennecFeenie

A three-way!

If one of HD/Ex is scum I can see Jinjo voting me to save them.

Diggin' either a Caps or HD lynch in that 3-way I feel like there's pretty decent odds of hitting scum there or somewhere early in those wagons.
Hey man I'm here for a good time not necessarily a long time

i literally just AtE and screech aimless D1 almost every game as town
AtE?

sidenote but I totally missed this part of this post when initially reading through (seeing it now as a quote in HD's post)...check my post a couple above this one and you'll see i used those same exact adjectives :p same braincell
lol I did NOT use those same adjectives. ignore me.

Enlighten me as to how we would go about this given our current limited state.

not sure what you mean. again, I'm not sure if this technically a loophole, but Exlight could hypothetically be really adamant about voting someone at some point - we assume he mafia checked someone, vote them out - and if Exlight was wrong, then we know something's up. This is all hypothetical but as it stands not impossible, I don't think

It's stupid, and clearly the host doesn't want us to do it if he's not allowing us to claim anymore.

why is it stupid & I don't think the host doesn't want us to do it (unless he directly states that) because we've been still talking about the possible setup being the same even after he banned roleclaiming.

not sure what you mean. again, I'm not sure if this technically a loophole, but Exlight could hypothetically be really adamant about voting someone at some point - we assume he mafia checked someone, vote them out - and if Exlight was wrong, then we know something's up. This is all hypothetical but as it stands not impossible, I don't think
This is exactly my worry, how do we *know* his decision is genuine or lying...or even worst case scenario he is honest but hits a natural counter like the Godfather or the Miller (assuming either or both are in play) and we Mislynch maybe two people.

This is exactly my worry, how do we *know* his decision is genuine or lying...or even worst case scenario he is honest but hits a natural counter like the Godfather or the Miller (assuming either or both are in play) and we Mislynch maybe two people.

Yeah, I was going off the assumption that the set up was the same as the previous game where there was no godfather (though there was miller). That all could happen but do we want to possibly mislynch cop, when that worst case could also not happen. I don't want to put blind faith in exlight, but I also don't want to risk losing the cop. It's a crappy situation

why is it stupid & I don't think the host doesn't want us to do it (unless he directly states that) because we've been still talking about the possible setup being the same even after he banned roleclaiming.
I just don't see it as a productive way to contribute instead of dicussing player action/reaction. It's easier to use as CWAC.

As for the latter, perhaps it was wrong for me to speculate on what the host wants/doesn't want. I read it as a way to disincentivize blatant acceptance of role claims if they were from the previous iteration of the game, if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom