• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

neighborizer is not the same as mason. I've seen anti-town neighborizers before.
Oh true, didn't think about that. I was just working off the assumption that this was like the other game, but yeah.

UNVOTE: Frozen Fennec.
VOTE: Jinjo.

I'm gonna come back and explain this in a bit but my cat woke me up at 4 AM and so I'm gonna try to become more lucid first before heading onto into that. Wanted to switch my vote though because I feel like Fennec is just becoming entirely inactive by this point.

I’m busy so I won’t be able to respond to stuff for a while, so I’m just going to

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: TheCapsFan

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo, HumanDawn
HumanDawnExLight, Tood
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
SoulmasterSpace
JinjoFeenie

6 hours and 28 minutes remaining.

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo, HumanDawn
HumanDawnExLight, Tood
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
SoulmasterSpace
JinjoFeenie

6 hours and 28 minutes remaining.

Doesn’t Chevy still have his vote on me?

This vote was after the unvote.

@Feenie Nothing really changed, I just want to live and he can be Mafia anyway like I said when I originally made my reads.

Going to go ahead and add in my vote for D1 since the first day ends in a few hours and I will be at work when that happens.

Vote: The CapsFan

Nope, not going to let two of my scum reads get away with this.

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: ExLight

"Get away with this"

Actually curious on this one since I've not played in awhile, if two people have the same vote count on them at the end of the day, nothing happens or do they both get lynched or something?

"Get away with this"

Actually curious on this one since I've not played in awhile, if two people have the same vote count on them at the end of the day, nothing happens or do they both get lynched or something?

You just voted TheCapsFan without saying anything about post 226 and 227. Just no reason and just went with the wagon.

Are more people okay voting this slot? I wouldn’t be against it if not enough are up for ExLight.

You just voted TheCapsFan without saying anything about post 226 and 227. Just no reason and just went with the wagon.

Are more people okay voting this slot? I wouldn’t be against it if not enough are up for ExLight.
I was basing my vote off post #100 and #227.

Can you just stop this nonsense already? You come here and shittalk me for mistunneling in the previous game but when it’s your time to play you come and do even worse? Give me a break already, I already made my point on how I can prove my role as the games goes on.

Is it even possible for both Ex and Caps to be mafia, though? Considering Caps was so quick to hop onto the Ex wagon (or the start of the wagon anyway), I don't know if scum would do that to their teammate so quickly. Seems like a risky move.

And on the subject, what does "policy lynch" mean in the context that Caps used it?

Can you just stop this nonsense already? You come here and shittalk me for mistunneling in the previous game but when it’s your time to play you come and do even worse? Give me a break already, I already made my point on how I can prove my role as the games goes on.

I never shittalked you though? I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Back
Top Bottom