• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Is it even possible for both Ex and Caps to be mafia, though? Considering Caps was so quick to hop onto the Ex wagon (or the start of the wagon anyway), I don't know if scum would do that to their teammate so quickly. Seems like a risky move.

And on the subject, what does "policy lynch" mean in the context that Caps used it?
girl it doesn’t even make sense in any world for me to be mafia

at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if HD was a jester trying to get the cop lynched just so they get misslynched after

at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if HD was a jester trying to get the cop lynched just so they get misslynched after

“someone doesnt agree with me -> Jester”

No problem for me there if it doesn’t get ne Nightkilled.

“someone doesnt agree with me -> Jester”
Well I can’t seem to find another explanation as to why someone keeps doubling down on a theory that makes 0 sense and will cripple town when I already countered all their arguments and they just keep ignoring it.

Can you just stop this nonsense already? You come here and shittalk me for mistunneling in the previous game but when it’s your time to play you come and do even worse? Give me a break already, I already made my point on how I can prove my role as the games goes on.
this reaction doesn't really make sense to someone you're scum reading. why are you annoyed with him for 'mistunneling' you, if you think he's scum he'd just be trying to lynch you to help his own team?

I won’t be around for EoD, I’ll just go with the major wagon to have some space in case people decide to CFD me while I’m not around. They’re in my leans so I don’t really feel bad for voting there.

Unvote
Vote: TheCapsFan

this reaction doesn't really make sense to someone you're scum reading. why are you annoyed with him for 'mistunneling' you, if you think he's scum he'd just be trying to lynch you to help his own team?
Because I keep going back and forth on whether or not he might be scum because I refuse to believe scum would be so dense and adamant about pushing a mislynch like this. Atm he’s actually on my null and I’m starting to reconsider other slots like Feenie.

It’s good that ExLight has me as a Null because then he doesn’t waste a Cop Check on me.

It’s good that ExLight has me as a Null because then he doesn’t waste a Cop Check on me.
you still pushing my mislynch knowing vigi+SK are around to hit you even if mafia tries to save you for a mislynch and you also threw some punches around when your wagon started to grow so boy the heck you wanting

in any case I have other major scumleans I plan on copping yea just ain’t really pushing them today because they’re either kinda inactive or I don’t see people wanting to focus on them

@Jinjo Could I get your thoughts on Human? He's been a prominent presence in thread and so I'd like hear what you think of his standpoint.

I disagree with his read on ExLight and I have explained earlier. I don't know what to think of HD and the problem I have with him is that I always find myself disagreeing with him and he turns out being town in the end.

you still pushing my mislynch knowing vigi+SK are around to hit you even if mafia tries to save you for a mislynch and you also threw some punches around when your wagon started to grow so boy the heck you wanting

in any case I have other major scumleans I plan on copping yea just ain’t really pushing them today because they’re either kinda inactive or I don’t see people wanting to focus on them

What are you talking about? I only said it helps because you said it, not that it would clear me from everything I have been trying to do.

@HumanDawn So am I correct in assuming your two top scum reads are Ex and Caps both? If that's the case, can you clarify how that's possible bc to me it seems like only one or the other can be scum, not both.

@HumanDawn So am I correct in assuming your two top scum reads are Ex and Caps both? If that's the case, can you clarify how that's possible bc to me it seems like only one or the other can be scum, not both.

No, it’s ExLight and Frozen Fennec.

TheCapsFan is probably Town here and they’re mislynching him to save face.

Another thing that bugs me about ExLight is that if he were Town, then some suspicion on him should be good because it lowers the radar on him for Mafia. They could let him live and he could contribute more.

Another thing that bugs me about ExLight is that if he were Town, then some suspicion on him should be good because it lowers the radar on him for Mafia. They could let him live and he could contribute more.
That's usually how I play, yea. But that requires effort in not getting lynched D1 in the first place and I haven't got the energy for that lately which would prolly just result in me being mislynched.
Considering I still believe the game is roughly similar to the original I didn't see a reason to not claim.

Whatever, I’m stopping this tunnel.

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: Frozen Fennec

Present votals...hopefully correct. 1,5 hours remaining.

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo, Frozen Fennec, TheCapsFan
HumanDawnTood, Chevywolf30
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
SoulmasterSpace
JinjoFeenie
Frozen FennecHumanDawn

Present votals...hopefully correct. 1,5 hours remaining.

TheCapsFanSnowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo, Frozen Fennec, TheCapsFan
HumanDawnTood, Chevywolf30
ExLightTimaeus, TheCapsFan
Jeff Peak PassengerGrande Homme
SoulmasterSpace
JinjoFeenie
Frozen FennecHumanDawn

Exlight is voting TheCapsFan, notTheCapsFan.

Back
Top Bottom