• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Unvote: Zinnlav

Vote: Chevywolf30

could've been mafia's plan, but Chevywolf30 was conveniently blocked and can't prove his role now? why would mafia choose to roleblock Chevywolf anyway? I don't think neighborizer is that much of a worrisome role for them or I might not be understanding it. Neighborizer doesn't even have to be a role in this game anymore considering it's not 100% the same as the other one. Also, Chevywolf was wishy washy last phase - followed Human, then turned on him quickly when he got some other votes.

I'm still suspicious of Zinnlav too though

Unvote: Zinnlav

Vote: Chevywolf30

could've been mafia's plan, but Chevywolf30 was conveniently blocked and can't prove his role now? why would mafia choose to roleblock Chevywolf anyway? I don't think neighborizer is that much of a worrisome role for them or I might not be understanding it. Neighborizer doesn't even have to be a role in this game anymore considering it's not 100% the same as the other one. Also, Chevywolf was wishy washy last phase - followed Human, then turned on him quickly when he got some other votes.

I'm still suspicious of Zinnlav too though
I think that a townie roleblocked me.
that's interesting
who did you target
Timaeus

I think that a townie roleblocked me.
I think there's a chance you got jailed depending on what the JOAT has (idr what it had last game had but it's a role that could easily be tweaked or modified)
It's a bit weird for town to block you since neighborizer is a towny role and was town last game. It is also weird for scum to block you because scum would love to be added to your neighborhood and use you as your puppet.

Any reason why?
Best use is to add someone who's being universally townread

In retrospect, this wasn't the greatest idea, but I had a hard town on Timaeus earlier and wanted to keep it quiet. I can't remember my reasoning, but I know it wasn't a good idea now. I think part of it was the whole no claiming thing.

but why did you think the block was from a townie?

but why did you think the block was from a townie?

Okay it has been over 12 hours since a post in here, I'm not one to talk because I chronically lurk but this is ridiculous.

I went back and looked at HD's read list, he had Ex, Fennec, Tood, and Snowy on there. Tood we are trusting this one phase, but if anything goes wrong trust me, I won't hesitate to vote tomorrow. Not gonna touch on Ex because that's been done a lot and not much has changed (other than the HD kill).
I did not like Fennec's D1 postings, but their D2 has gotten better, even if everything is still slim.
Snowy, there's just absolutely nothing. Role confirm, joke host vote with a swap to Caps, and then saying jester is common enough. Scratch that, Snowy was subbed out as I writing this, which also makes my initial sentence not totally true.

A lot of shenanigans went on this round that makes it difficult to tell who to vote for with confidence. I don't want to blindly trust Tood but at the same time it's the best lead we have right now and I assume Tood is prepared to hang for their mistake if they're wrong.

VOTE: SPACE

As an aside, Zinnlav certainly concerns me and I would think it prudent that ExLight investigate them tonight. It might be a waste if they turn out to be Jester but them using it as a shield whilst being Mafia is a bigger risk methinks.

As an aside, Zinnlav certainly concerns me and I would think it prudent that ExLight investigate them tonight. It might be a waste if they turn out to be Jester but them using it as a shield whilst being Mafia is a bigger risk methinks.
I don’t think mafia would draw so much attention to them like this so I don’t see a point copping them.

Zinn is semi retired so him just memeing is fine.

Just a random thought but what do we think happened with the possible Serial Killer kill? Blocked? Holstered? Inactive player?

I’ll try checking the thread later looking for Space interactions D1.

A lot of shenanigans went on this round that makes it difficult to tell who to vote for with confidence. I don't want to blindly trust Tood but at the same time it's the best lead we have right now and I assume Tood is prepared to hang for their mistake if they're wrong.

VOTE: SPACE

20181021025425_1.jpg

Zinn is semi retired so him just memeing is fine.

Just a random thought but what do we think happened with the possible Serial Killer kill? Blocked? Holstered? Inactive player?

I’ll try checking the thread later looking for Space interactions D1.
20181021031553_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom