• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Mafia
Frozen Fennec
Grande Homme

Null
ZinnLav
Jinjo
Death Meta Apres Midi
Jeff Peak Passenger
Soulmaster

Town
ExLight
Tood
Chevywolf30

*throws a lazy reads list out here*

Mafia
Frozen Fennec
Grande Homme

Null
ZinnLav
Jinjo
Death Meta Apres Midi
Jeff Peak Passenger
Soulmaster

Town
ExLight
Tood
Chevywolf30

*throws a lazy reads list out here*
why is Grande Homme mafia?

So you think the indies are within the nulls?

why is Grande Homme mafia?

So you think the indies are within the nulls?
Yeah, I think the indies are somewhere within my null reads.

Grande Homme's posts don't sit well with me. His posts don't contain much substantial scumhunting and he was the last person to join the Space wagon - and, while that was the right decision, I kind of have to wonder if he voted Space to just be like "well, hey, I did my part and this will make me look good because Space is going to end up lynched and proven to be maf, so why not". Especially since he didn't have much to say on the subject for the whole day phase.

Yeah, I think the indies are somewhere within my null reads.

Grande Homme's posts don't sit well with me. His posts don't contain much substantial scumhunting and he was the last person to join the Space wagon - and, while that was the right decision, I kind of have to wonder if he voted Space to just be like "well, hey, I did my part and this will make me look good because Space is going to end up lynched and proven to be maf, so why not". Especially since he didn't have much to say on the subject for the whole day phase.

I can tell you the second part almost definitely isn't true. It was an info lynch, if it was a "lets make myself look good" vote as you're suggesting then he would have done it far sooner.

I can tell you the second part almost definitely isn't true. It was an info lynch, if it was a "lets make myself look good" vote as you're suggesting then he would have done it far sooner.
I guess it seems like a maf vote because while--yes--he could have done so earlier, I've seen maf wait to vote in the chance that their maf partner might be saved. I could very well be wrong, of course. But this is just the impression I get.

I guess it seems like a maf vote because while--yes--he could have done so earlier, I've seen maf wait to vote in the chance that their maf partner might be saved. I could very well be wrong, of course. But this is just the impression I get.

Let me get this straight. The info was released ~1 minute after day broke. The next 47 hours of day were completely dead. You think Grand Homme waited 47 hours with nothing going on and then decided- "screw it he's not being saved, better jump on the wagon!" Lol, no.

Humor me - in the last 24 hours of day, what do you think Grand Homme was waiting for that didn't come in the first 24 hours that delayed his vote?

Let me get this straight. The info was released ~1 minute after day broke. The next 47 hours of day were completely dead. You think Grand Homme waited 47 hours with nothing going on and then decided- "screw it he's not being saved, better jump on the wagon!" Lol, no.

Humor me - in the last 24 hours of day, what do you think Grand Homme was waiting for that didn't come in the first 24 hours that delayed his vote?
Why a quick decision? I don’t see any reason to rush lynch. Especially since they haven’t shown up yetWe still have enough time to talk about other things. Are you sus of anybody else?
There was no rushing a lynch because there's no hammer in this game. While he came back and said that "some info would be good" and he voted, I don't see how doing this would clear him at all. Unless you have some knowledge that has allowed you to know for a fact that Grande is town, I'm not sure how you could be certain otherwise.

I'm not saying I'm 100% sold on Grande being maf. He's just my other top read aside from Fennec (who I am fairly confident in being maf).

I totally agree that it was an info lynch, just want to make sure that people keep a healthy amount of skepticism because bussing is a thing and I have seen stuff like this ruin a town's chances way too often. So trust Tood, just always remain skeptical if we get down low.

There was no rushing a lynch because there's no hammer in this game. While he came back and said that "some info would be good" and he voted, I don't see how doing this would clear him at all. Unless you have some knowledge that has allowed you to know for a fact that Grande is town, I'm not sure how you could be certain otherwise.

I'm not saying I'm 100% sold on Grande being maf. He's just my other top read aside from Fennec (who I am fairly confident in being maf).

Well then we do things much different, which shouldn’t get me scum read, lol. I’ll be proved town, so hope you feel good about being proved wrong.

I never said I was certain he was town but I think your reasoning for thinking he is scum is bad and that in itself is scummy.

You're basically saying he is scummy for wanting to not waste the day and then bussing with an hour left which he could have done much, much sooner.

I'm just stating my reads and I'm not sure why that's apparently wrong lol? My mind can change, it's not like what I say has to stick and not to mention I'm the only person who has scumread Grande (and I literally just said I'm not 100% sold on him being maf). I'm seriously too tired to say anything more about this right now, but yeah.

I'm just stating my reads and I'm not sure why that's apparently wrong lol? My mind can change, it's not like what I say has to stick and not to mention I'm the only person who has scumread Grande (and I literally just said I'm not 100% sold on him being maf). I'm seriously too tired to say anything more about this right now, but yeah.

Well if you state your reads and include a scum read on someone that isn't being scum read like you said then you should be prepared to explain it.

Maybe you should take a nap if you're tired. What are your thoughts on my profile picture?

I can see both your points on Homme tbh

what are your opinions on Jeff though? There’s something about him bothering but I can’t really point out what

I've just gotten through my first read of everything and still missing a lot of stuff but my first thoughts are Tood being town obviously but also leaning town on ExLight, think the early cop claim seems a bit too off for something he'd do as scum, has looked better since then. Kind of unsure on Frozen Fennec.

Going to look back again.
what was the result of looking back again?

Back
Top Bottom