• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Does mafia team receive the flip of the janitored player?

Yes, mafia does get the name of the player that has been janitored. Are you new to mafia? I'm asking because I'm wary of you being scum who is pretending to act like a player who is new to mafia.

So Ex was probably the mafia kill, and Timaeus an SK kill?

Feeling good about Feenie for being the second to hop on the Space wagon. The only other player I wasn't null on was Ex, but he's dead. I'll reread stuff later.

For now:
Vote: Frozen Fennec
Based on the D1 vote seeming a bit bandwagon-y. Snowy also stood out for not commenting on leaving his RVS vote, but apparently he was just inactive, so...

@Chevywolf30 My action failed last night, did yours go through? Who'd you target?

Well balls, will assume that that means there is indeed a serial killer so this just got more interesting and annoying. And Ex was actually the cop, little bit surprised on that. I suspect that Ex was a scum kill and Tim was the SK, which means I hope that the mafia didn't learn the thing from musicain because Tim wouldn't have been nightkilled per say but who knows.

I agree with the wanting to hear from Fennec, holding off on the vote for now but unless something good is said will be putting it on later today or tomorrow.

Two kills in one night?! Don't think I've seen a Mafia game in awhile where that happened; Ex I can understand Mafia going after... Timeaus though; not so much. Timeaus I'm not seeing anything as of recently that would have put them on mafia's radar unless a Serial Killer took them out?
Looks like an SK unless there's a Vig or something, there did seem to be some suspicion of Timaeus earlier.

Does mafia team receive the flip of the janitored player?
I think they do so they should know HD's role, as for Timaeus's Musician I think they find out a random town role.

Still think Frozen Fennec stands out the most right now for the reasons I outlined earlier.

Yes, mafia does get the name of the player that has been janitored. Are you new to mafia? I'm asking because I'm wary of you being scum who is pretending to act like a player who is new to mafia.

No, I'm not new to mafia. There is no role claiming however so the benefit of janitoring a player for the mafia team is very much diluted. This is why I wasn't sure if they'd even learn the flip. The other reason I ask is this post:

Two kills in one night?! Don't think I've seen a Mafia game in awhile where that happened; Ex I can understand Mafia going after... Timeaus though; not so much. Timeaus I'm not seeing anything as of recently that would have put them on mafia's radar unless a Serial Killer took them out?

I find it interesting that Frozen jumped to a possible Serial Killer and completely overlooked the idea of a Vigilante???

If scum knows the Vigilante is already dead this could be a little bit of TMI.

So Ex was probably the mafia kill, and Timaeus an SK kill?

Feeling good about Feenie for being the second to hop on the Space wagon. The only other player I wasn't null on was Ex, but he's dead. I'll reread stuff later.

For now:
Based on the D1 vote seeming a bit bandwagon-y. Snowy also stood out for not commenting on leaving his RVS vote, but apparently he was just inactive, so...

@Chevywolf30 My action failed last night, did yours go through? Who'd you target?

I don't really know why you're giving anyone credit for being early on an info lynch.

Maybe you should take a nap if you're tired. What are your thoughts on my profile picture?
20200730193458_1.jpg

Let’s push Fennec
20181021064319_1.jpg
Don’t get me wrong, I townread Feenie for his push on Space, but his reasoning on me is pure SHITE. Besides me and Fennec, who else do you wanna push?

20181021202429_1.jpg

hey scum
it’s my bday so maybe don’t kill me :cry:
20181021004325_1.jpg

ExLight and Timaeus have been Nightkilled.

ExLight and Timaeus were, respectively, Shuichi Saihara, Town Cop, and Kaede Akamatsu, Town Musician/Miller.

View attachment 141203
Surviving Students: 11

Time to begin Day 3. Once again, you have 48 hours to decide who will be lynched.
20200308205442_1.jpg
oh uh big sad
this is interesting

welp
good luck town!
20181021022039_1.jpg

I find it interesting that Frozen jumped to a possible Serial Killer and completely overlooked the idea of a Vigilante???

If scum knows the Vigilante is already dead this could be a little bit of TMI.
Serial Killer just seemed to make sense to me, had not thought about the possibility of there being a Vgilante in play. I assume mafia went after Ex to prevent him from finding out who else might be mafia; serial killer or vigilante getting Timeaus is what I assume to be a mistake or something? With two deaths in one night though, makes me worry more since what's to prevent it from happening again the next night?

That being said, going to go ahead and vote Zinn because their posting style just seems really scum to me and difficult to get a read on.

Vote: ZinnLav

Oh true, didn't think about that. I was just working off the assumption that this was like the other game, but yeah.

UNVOTE: Frozen Fennec.
VOTE: Jinjo.

I'm gonna come back and explain this in a bit but my cat woke me up at 4 AM and so I'm gonna try to become more lucid first before heading onto into that. Wanted to switch my vote though because I feel like Fennec is just becoming entirely inactive by this point.

UNVOTE: Jinjo.
VOTE: Frozen Fennec.

You never explained this vote on Jinjo like you said you would, could you?

My role did indeed go through, I targeted Grande. I was useless last phase, I need to do some serious reading. Is nightposting allowed for everyone or just specific roles, that's been going on. Ex wasn't lying, and I was right about Timaeus. Someone mentioned Timaeus being scummy so lemme go look at that.

Serial Killer just seemed to make sense to me, had not thought about the possibility of there being a Vgilante in play. I assume mafia went after Ex to prevent him from finding out who else might be mafia; serial killer or vigilante getting Timeaus is what I assume to be a mistake or something? With two deaths in one night though, makes me worry more since what's to prevent it from happening again the next night?

That being said, going to go ahead and vote Zinn because their posting style just seems really scum to me and difficult to get a read on.

Vote: ZinnLav

But Space was the first to question the Post Restriction, do you really think if he was scum his teammate would be the first to draw attention to that in a negative manner?

Here it is for your reference:

Vote: Zinnlav

I'm not buying there's a post restriction, at this point it just seems detrimental/distracting to town and as a ways of contribution without actual contribution. I mean, the images amuse me but they're not helpful

Back
Top Bottom