• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Pretty sure everyone can night post and that is not Donald Trump

And yeah if you begin to sus someone as scum it's because you're looking for people to force mislynches on so you don't then go and kill that person

@Grande Homme can you confirm you were targeted?

But Space was the first to question the Post Restriction, do you really think if he was scum his teammate would be the first to draw attention to that in a negative manner?

That part was nai. Sometimes I have seen scum vote their scum buddy when the other got caught by info and this doesn't happen too often.

I don't really know why you're giving anyone credit for being early on an info lynch.
Why would scum jump in early on a partner's wagon with literally zero information to go off of other than some vague blinking? Like, voting with no questions or anything, just a straight up vote? I just find it unlikely scum would just immediately jump on a wagon that risks spiralling into a bandwagon because of the whole no roleclaiming thing preventing any actual elaboration on why I voted Space.

Tbh, I feel slightly worse about the people joining the wagon later in the day, since they might have figured Space was a goner and just decided to throw their vote in just to say "hey look at me I voted scum out, haha"

Why would scum jump in early on a partner's wagon with literally zero information to go off of other than some vague blinking? Like, voting with no questions or anything, just a straight up vote? I just find it unlikely scum would just immediately jump on a wagon that risks spiralling into a bandwagon because of the whole no roleclaiming thing preventing any actual elaboration on why I voted Space.

Tbh, I feel slightly worse about the people joining the wagon later in the day, since they might have figured Space was a goner and just decided to throw their vote in just to say "hey look at me I voted scum out, haha"

Yeah but look at the post:

VOTE: Space.

Tood's vote is definitely for a reason, so there's no reason for me not to go along with it.

"The vote is definitely for a reason"

This contradicts what you say about "zero information".

Feenie knew there was information reagardless of their alignment and thus as I said, you shouldn't really give them too much credit for that vote, in my opinion.

And also *vague blinking* lol, c'mon, it was obvious what you were hinting

Don’t get me wrong, I townread Feenie for his push on Space, but his reasoning on me is pure SHITE. Besides me and Fennec, who else do you wanna push?
What do you think of Grande Homme's statement here about how he townread Feenie for the same reason? You don't seem to have questioned him about it. Why me?

What do you think of Grande Homme's statement here about how he townread Feenie for the same reason? You don't seem to have questioned him about it. Why me?

I don't think it's a great post from Grande Homme because there was no real push to speak of. Just a vote on info and then some fleeting comments about why the info is probably correct. That's not a push.

I questioned you because you explicitly mentioned the vote which made me think why is Feenie being read for voting on an info lynch. I had really even analyzed her push, but yeah GH calling that a push is very generous.

What are your reads right now? Probably a good time to post them

Back
Top Bottom