• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

I guess you said you're mostly null but if you could separate your nulls for me that would be useful
It's not much, but I'll post my thoughts on some players:

-I think Chevy and Feenie are probably town?
-Soulmaster I also consider somewhat towny, but it's only because I'm assuming that Ex wasn't unlucky enough to hit the godfather night 1 (which may or may not come to bite me later on)
-Zinn is probably just messing around with the screenshots? I can't see it being an actual post restriction, since it seems it would be a massive disadvantage for someone not familiar with Danganronpa to deal with. I don't actually think they're scum (or town) but it is really weird.
-Everyone else is ??????? for me.

Fwiw, Grande hasn't been helpful at all in the neighbor chat.
Why'd you choose him to neighborize?

What is the experience level of Zinn and how effective a player are they in general? Someone other than Zinn answer please.

What is the experience level of Zinn and how effective a player are they in general? Someone other than Zinn answer please.
They used to host a lot of Mafia games at one point here, the effectiveness of their playstyle varies depending on the game.

Well I don’t see why Zinn would do that, and continue doing if it was going to cause suspicion. (If it’s not a PR ofc) That’s just my opinion tho.!

Vote: ZinnLav

I think we have enough flips by now to realize that this game is a carbon copy of the last game and I think the banning of roleclaiming kind of confirms that. There was no restriction in the last game so I think it is not real. I don't know why town would fake a PR. I can see why scum would. Hence my vote

Vote: Frozen Fennec

I'll trust Grande Homme on this.

I'll trust the big man then. I still wouldn't rule out Zenn but of course looks better now if this info is legit with frozen taking that alternate direction

vote: frozen

Half-Day Votals
Frozen FennecFeenie, Tood, Rainbow Cloud, Chevywolf30, Grande Homme, Jinjo, Jeff Peak Passenger, Death Meta Apres Midi
ZinnLavFrozen Fennec

Feenie might still actually be on the table, depending on the response, we will see which side

Back
Top Bottom