• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

I've finished your banner request @L4PR4S :)

fWf6oAh.png

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/fWf6oAh.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

I'm back with another request! This time, could you please make me a banner with Reshiram at the left-hand side, Arceus at the right-hand side, and Victini in the center? (Also, I'd like the text to be "Ace of Angels" in a red-brown gradient.)

I'm back with another request! This time, could you please make me a banner with Reshiram at the left-hand side, Arceus at the right-hand side, and Victini in the center? (Also, I'd like the text to be "Ace of Angels" in a red-brown gradient.)
Hi Ducky Mioda :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.

Hi RC how're u
:bulbaWave:
I will curvely come into the topic now
I would like to receive a banner of Gengar, Mega Gengar and Gigantamax Gengar.
Any Spooky Background
Thank u

Hi RC how're u
:bulbaWave:
I will curvely come into the topic now
I would like to receive a banner of Gengar, Mega Gengar and Gigantamax Gengar.
Any Spooky Background
Thank u
Hi Tomb of Spirits :)
I'm good thanks.

Request accepted, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue.

Yes, Gengar is my favorite Pokémon, but since the banner doesn't have any text I could just steal it... just kidding (or not :sneaky:). I'm patiently waiting for 30 days to pass so I can ask Rainbow for another banner :ROFLMAO:.
I forgot about the 30 days rule, it probably doesn't need to be as long as that now, going to lower it to 21 days. You're good to make another request if you like?

Thank you Rainbow! I would like a banner with three images of Alice from Alice in Wonderland animated film from Disney, with the quote "I keep wishing it could be that way, because my world would be a wonderland" in English 111 Vivace BT, and I would like to have as a background the field of daisies that appears at the beginning of the film. Thanks in advance :giggle:.

Thank you Rainbow! I would like a banner with three images of Alice from Alice in Wonderland animated film from Disney, with the quote "I keep wishing it could be that way, because my world would be a wonderland" in English 111 Vivace BT, and I would like to have as a background the field of daisies that appears at the beginning of the film. Thanks in advance :giggle:.
Sure, request accepted, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue :)

Back
Top Bottom