• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Similar feelings on those first four with them also being my town reads or leans but not seeing Ex's result as a reason to trust Soulmaster, of the two scum to flip we haven't seen a Godfather and I've not really seen anything from his posts that makes me trust him either.
Finally another person who sees all results with a small sense of skepticism.

Yeah I know I've been mostly absent, I tend to lurk when games are active. Have no excuse for not coming back this past day other than forgot it while school kicked my ass for a day.

I see Zinn as a indep, and Death as scum, not sure about others, will have to read back through.

Finally another person who sees all results with a small sense of skepticism.

Yeah I know I've been mostly absent, I tend to lurk when games are active. Have no excuse for not coming back this past day other than forgot it while school kicked my ass for a day.

I see Zinn as a indep, and Death as scum, not sure about others, will have to read back through.
Gonna need you to elaborate on that scum read of me mate, have you scum read me before this or is this the first time?

Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020
1. @Frozen Fennec
2. @ZinnLav
3. @Timaeus
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Tood
6. @Jinjo
7. @ExLight
8. @Space
9. @TheCapsFan
10. @Feenie
11. @Chevywolf30
12. @Death Meta Apres Midi
13. @Grande Homme
14. @Jeff Peak Passenger
15. @Snowy @Rainbow Cloud
16. @Soulmaster

Jeff Peak Passenger and Feenie have Nightkilled each other. Thus, Mafia has been eliminated!

Mafia
Dear Jeff Peak Passenger, you are Tsumugi Shirogane.

latest

Secretly the mastermind of the killing game of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, you are a very talented cosplayer. You’re very skilled at cosplaying fictional characters, to the point one could say you can become them.

As such, you are the Role Cosplayer. Each Night, you are able to choose from one of 4 roles from past Bulbagarden Mafia games. Use the command Cosplay As <character name> to use the power tied to it, in that particular Night. Each of the 4 cosplays represents a 1x role. If the power tied to a selected cosplay requires a target, you have to submit that in the same message.

Past Roles
Snively Robotnik - Rolecop (Archie Sonic Mafia)
Learn the role of another player of your choosing.

Xerosic - Hacker (XY&Z Mafia)
Disable all non-Mafia OC for the next Day Phase.

Celesteela - Vanillizer (Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia)
Make another player a permanent Vanilla.

Crowley Eusford - Roleblocker (Seraph of the End Mafia)
Block a selected player’s role during the same Night.

You are Mafia-aligned and win when Mafia outnumbers Town.

Town
Dear ZinnLav, you are Himiko Yumeno.

latest

A very skilled magician, you constantly remind people you’re a mage, as opposed to mere magician. Even though your title is Ultimate Magician, you are particularly lazy, always saying something is a pain. As such, you are Vanilla.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.
Dear Tood, you are Miu Iruma.

latest

Befitting the title of Ultimate Inventor, you are a very tech-savvy genius, albeit very foulmouthed. As such, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades. Each of your roles is tied to one of the inventions you made in the game Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.

Modified cameras - 1x Watcher - Allows you to see who visited a specific player in the same Night Phase.

Electrobomb - 1x Roleblocker (Game-wide) - Blocks all Night Actions performed in the same Night Phase.

Electrohammer - 1x Roleblocker (Single Target) - Blocks the Night Action of a single player.

Universal Remote - 1x Captain - Tells a specific player who to use their Night Action on, without being told by whom. If the target refuses, their Night Action automatically fails and your 1x Captain is considered not used.

When you wish to use one of these items, use the command Use <Item> and, if applicable, the person you wish to use it on.

Dear Jinjo, you are Ryoma Hoshi.

latest

As the Ultimate Tennis Pro, you loved playing tennis. However, that all changed when you used your tennis skills and an iron ball to single-handedly kill members of a mafia group.

Due to your incredible precision and lethality, you are the 1x Vigilante. Once during a Night Phase, you can target another player to kill. Use the command Shoot: <Player> to do this.

Dear Feenie, you are Maki Harukawa.

latest

You were introduced in the game as the Ultimate Child Caregiver, but at the end of Chapter 2, you were outed as actually being the Ultimate Assassin.

To reflect this, you’re the Babysitter at the start of the game. You can choose a person to protect during a Night phase. However, if you’re targeted for a Nightkill, you and your target will die. To protect someone, respond to this Role PM with Protect: <player>

After you were outed, you completely dropped the facade. As such, once Day 3 begins, your role changes to 2x Ninja Vigilante. The Nightkill made by you will not be noticed by a Watcher. When you've decided on a Nightkill target, use the command Kill: <Player>

Dear Chevywolf30, you are Kaito Momota.

latest

As the Ultimate Astronaut, you have a very strong desire to go into space. A desire matched only by the amount of trust you have towards others.

As such, you are the Neighborizer. During Night Phases, with the command Make <Player> My Sidekick, you can add one player per Night to a Neighbor chat. Because of your trust in others, this works regardless of the other player’s alignment.

Dear Grande Homme, you are K1-B0.

latest

Being the Ultimate Robot, you are proud of your title.

In Chapter 3, you showed off your ability to print out photos of things from your memory. As such, you are the Watcher. Every Night, with the command Watch: <Player>, you can keep an eye on them. If Night Actions were used on your target, you are made aware of who used them.

Dear Snowy/Rainbow Cloud, you are Rantaro Amami.

latest

Unbeknownst to the other people in the game, you participated in a previous killing game, which you survived, earning you the title of Ultimate Survivor.

Because you survived the killing game preceding the events of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, you are 1x Deathproof. Regardless of whether it’s a lynch or a Nightkill, the first attempt to kill you is guaranteed to fail.

Dear Soulmaster, you are Angie Yonaga.

latest

As the Ultimate Artist, your skills in sculpting and painting is truly incredible.

A religious fanatic, during Chapter 3, you made a “Student Council” that mainly opposed the idea of wanting to leave the academy. Because of your protectiveness towards mainly its members, you are the Jailer. During each Night Phase, you can use the command Jail: <Player> to protect them during the Phase. However, this will also roleblock that person.

Independent
Dear HumanDawn, you are Kokichi Oma.

latest

You pass yourself off as the Ultimate Supreme Leader, but you lie to others quite frequently.

As such, you are the Jester. If you get lynched, you win the game. However, if you’re Nightkilled or if you survive to Endgame, you lose the game.

You are Independent and you win if you get lynched.
Dear Death Meta Apres Midi, you are Korekiyo Shinguji.

latest

As the Ultimate Anthropologist, you’re very knowledgeable when it comes to the differences between various cultures, as well as customs and the origins behind them. Your sister, for whom you care a lot, passed away a while ago, but you’re determined to make her time fun despite this, by ‘sending’ her lots of ‘friends’.

Through personal observation of the females in the academy, you deemed all of them, except for Maki Harukawa and Miu Iruma, the best kind of friends for your sister. As such, you are the Specific Serial Killer. Every Night, you can target another player for a Nightkill with the command Target: <player>, but it succeeds only if your target is one of the six deemed ‘worthy’:
Tsumugi Shirogane (Jeff Peak Passenger)
Tenko Chabashira (TheCapsFan)

Angie Yonaga (Soulmaster)
Himiko Yumeno (ZinnLav)
Kirumi Tojo (Space)
Kaede Akamatsu (Timaeus)

You are Independent and you win if these six die before Endgame.

DanganronpaV3MafiaGroupPicture1.png

HumanDawn was the Jester, but due to getting Nightkilled, they lost the game.

Because two of Death Meta Apres Midi's target players were still alive before Endgame, DMAM, too, lost the game.

Congratulations to Town for winning the game!

Thank you all for playing!

Once again, welcome to TWR, Death Meta Apres Midi, Jeff Peak Passenger and Grande Homme!

Well okay then, good game everyone and thanks for hosting, Max!

added another win to my list, now to disappear again for the next couple years

Without further ado, the log of Night Actions throughout this game's run.

Tood
Modified Cameras: Watched HumanDawn

ExLight
Cop-checked Soulmaster

Space
Janitor Kill on HumanDawn

Feenie
Protected ExLight

Chevywolf30
Added Timaeus to Neighbor chat (Failed due to Jailer)

Death Meta Apres Midi
Nightkill on Jinjo (Failed due to wrong character)

Grande Homme
Watched Frozen Fennec

Jeff Peak Passenger
Selected Cosplay: Snively Robotnik from Archie Sonic Mafia - Rolecop
Rolecop Target: Feenie

Soulmaster
Jailed Chevywolf30
Frozen Fennec
Strongman Kill on ExLight

Tood
Electrohammer (Single-Target Roleblocker) on Frozen Fennec (Failed due to Roleblocker)

ExLight
Cop-checked Jeff Peak Passenger (Failed due to Nightkill)

Feenie
Protected ExLight (Failed due to Strongman)

Chevywolf30
Added Grande Homme to Neighbor Chat

Death Meta Apres Midi
Targeted Timaeus (Successful)

Grande Homme
Watched ExLight

Jeff Peak Passenger
Selected Cosplay: Crowley Eusford from Seraph of the End Mafia - Roleblocker
Roleblock Target: Tood

Soulmaster
Jailed Frozen Fennec (Failed due to Strongman)
Tood
Electrohammer (Single-Target Roleblocker) on Death Meta Apres Midi (Game ended, not processed)

Jinjo
Targeted...Death Meta Apres Midi? Rainbow Cloud? :confused:
(Game ended, not processed either way)

Feenie
Targeted Jeff Peak Passenger

Death Meta Apres Midi
Targeted Feenie (Failed due to wrong character)

Grande Homme
Watched Death Meta Apres Midi (Game ended, not processed)

Jeff Peak Passenger
Targeted Feenie
Selected Cosplay: Celesteela from Sun And Moon Postgame Mafia - Vanillizer
Vanillizer Target: Grande Homme (Game ended, not processed)

Soulmaster
Jailed ZinnLav (Game ended, not processed)

LOL at my night actions last night. I kept switching my action to Death Meta or Rainbow Cloud since I was paranoid of a deepwolf and it seems like I shot Rainbow Cloud and he survived because he was a death proof. I was the vigilante by the way.

PHEW...:lapras: I was really nervous that I would be wrong but I'm glad to see it worked out. Good job everyone - and good game, mafia!

Thank you for hosting, Max! It was a fun game and I'm happy to have gotten characters that I really like both times lol.

20181021004925_1.jpg

Good game guys, didn't expect it to end like that.
I was a boring Vanilla so I gave myself a Post Restriction to only post Danganronpa V3 Screenshots from my collection.
My next vote was going to be towards Death Meta, interesting to learn they were the Serial Killer.
Also I thought this game was meant to be different? Was only one or two roles changed? I kept defending Soulmaster on their claim that things weren't identical to the last game.

Also I thought this game was meant to be different? Was only one or two roles changed? I kept defending Soulmaster on their claim that things weren't identical to the last game.
It's basically the setup given new life, for the most part. I did change up the Role Cosplayer's options a bit, to switch in two roles from games held after the original.

Which reminds me...
I just remembered the old setup had a Neighborizer Kaito despite it allowing outside communication and now I’m sure Max wanted to rerun it just to fix that lmao.
...Not sure which error from the original run was worse: changing the setup to allow outside communication at literally the last second and changing nothing else, or actually explicitly mentioning Kaito Momota by name in the Neighbor Chat's first post. Or possibly both. :p

hey rainbow cloud if you're serial killer please don't go around killing town before we can get rid of mafia k thanks uwu
Ok, that was pretty funny. :p

Congrats town and thanks to the mafia team, indeps and Max for giving us a good game :)

LOL at my night actions last night. I kept switching my action to Death Meta or Rainbow Cloud since I was paranoid of a deepwolf and it seems like I shot Rainbow Cloud and he survived because he was a death proof. I was the vigilante by the way.
Yeah would have survived through the 1x Deathproof but might have been under more suspicion of being the SK as they often have a Death Proof/Bullet Proof/Lynch Proof.

Back
Top Bottom