• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: 挑戦!ポケモンマリンアスレチック!!
Air Date: April 23, 2021
挑戦!ポケモンマリンアスレチック!!.png

Yeah, I think this will be the Dracovish episode from the preview. At least Dracovish might finally get some time to shine.
then the sad realization hits you that it might be the only focus episode it gets, becoming obscure for the next 2 dozen episodes

and even then, it might be sharing the episode with a lot of other Pokemon

More filler incoming....
I just hope there will be an interesting Cotd.

Why everyone does want Uonoragon?

then the sad realization hits you that it might be the only focus episode it gets, becoming obscure for the next 2 dozen episodes

and even then, it might be sharing the episode with a lot of other Pokemon
As I've said before, don't count your Torchic before they hatch.
Why everyone does want Uonoragon?
Because it hasn't gotten a focus episode since its debut yet.

As I've said before, don't count your Torchic before they hatch.
rather be pessimistic and be pleasantly surprised a few rare times than be optimistic and disappointed most of the time.

you can't deny that Dracovish focus will be even more less than Sirfetch whose arc was wrapped within 3 episodes spaced out by fillers. this series hasn't exactly inspired hope.

rather be pessimistic and be pleasantly surprised a few rare times than be optimistic and disappointed most of the time.

you can't deny that Dracovish focus will be even more less than Sirfetch whose arc was wrapped within 3 episodes spaced out by fillers. this series hasn't exactly inspired hope.
I like being optimistic. Helps keep bad mood away.

Judging from that preview we got, I guess this is where Dracovish will finally get its turn to shine... could the next episode after this be where that Glalie and Absol are? :unsure:

I didn't want to see it again, honestly.

The Galar fossils are among the Pokemon I hate the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom