• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Sorry I thought I had made the text smaller, I did it now. Can you please tell me what I did wrong, I see that you also have three lines of text and a banner of the same size.

Changing the text size really isn't making it much smaller, only by a couple of pixels at a time. Staff are permitted to have a slightly larger signature, that's why mine is a bit taller.

Can you check mine?

Btw is there any sort of tutorial? I'm struggling to keep the sign centered, and I'd also like to add effects to the text such as making it italic, changing the color, etc...

Can you check mine?

Btw is there any sort of tutorial? I'm struggling to keep the sign centered, and I'd also like to add effects to the text such as making it italic, changing the color, etc...

The image by itself is fine, but the lines of text take it above the 160px limit! You'd have to remove both lines for it to be within the limit.

When you're in the edit signature page it has little icons at the top to make words italic, change color, etc. Not much of a tutorial is needed for that - you just select the text you want to italicize, color, etc, and then click the icon so it applies it for you! You can hover over each button to see what it does before you click it too. =)

The image by itself is fine, but the lines of text take it above the 160px limit! You'd have to remove both lines for it to be within the limit.

When you're in the edit signature page it has little icons at the top to make words italic, change color, etc. Not much of a tutorial is needed for that - you just select the text you want to italicize, color, etc, and then click the icon so it applies it for you! You can hover over each button to see what it does before you click it too. =)
What about now? I lowered the image's height a little bit.

I couldn't use the buttons beforehand but by clicking the gear icon they became available again lol Thanks anyway.

What about now? I lowered the image's height a little bit.

I couldn't use the buttons beforehand but by clicking the gear icon they became available again lol Thanks anyway.

Still a bit too tall sadly. =( I'd recommend reducing the image by around 25 extra pixels in height if you can, should hopefully be fine then with the text! But we can double check after to be sure.

Still a bit too tall sadly. =( I'd recommend reducing the image by around 25 extra pixels in height if you can, should hopefully be fine then with the text! But we can double check after to be sure.
What about now? I axed the credits since, well, it's my own stuff, and lowered the image size even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom