• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tie would be nice honestly. If Iris has continued on her path to become Drayden's replacement, or if she has, I think it would be a good way to show Ash that Iris has grown significantly stronger, while also showing Iris that Ash has become significantly stronger at the same time. A tie would be the most effective way to show it in this case.

From this...
...to this. This is beautiful! Come, Iris! Show us the results of your training!

Tweet translation:
EyQvNB4U8AANa55

My reaction:
ezgif-7-d9e6e186b018.gif

I'm actually thinking around Episode 65-67, at least for Iris.

There's been more synergy between different media of Pokemon, and we just got an event for Iris in Pokemon Masters.

Taking into account the 6-week delay for promotions in the Pokemon anime due to the hiatus, that would mean Iris would have been planned to appear in the anime at the same time as her new promotion in Pokemon Masters, at least if Iris is actually appearing in the span of episodes that I mentioned.

I'm just here to say that my prediction is actually pretty spot on :)

Also, I feel that a Dragon Battle would probably be more than just Dragonite VS Dragonite. So maybe Dragonite & Axew VS Dragonite & Drocovish, and Axew gets to continue its tradition of pulling Deus Ex Machinas out of its ***.

I think Ash is winning against Iris, but Gary puts him back in rank when he loses.

Also good to know this is set in Unova, rather than Iris conveniently showing up in Vermillion City.

I am sorry for the people who wanted Axew to evolve as well, since it ain't happening.

I imagine this battle is a 3v3.
(A) Dragonite vs (I) Garchomp - Dragonite wins
(A)Dragonite vs (I) Excadrill - Excadrill wins (Makes the most sense that Excadrill defeats Dragonite imo, since its with Iris the longest)
(A) Gengar vs (I) Excadrill - Draw
(A) Dracovish vs (I) Dragonite - Dracovish wins. Reveals Ice Fang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom