• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Lying about what? So you're saying my action should have failed for visiting Jeff? Jeff is not an ascetic. Actions fail when a player is roleblocked or when they visit an ascetic.

? Am I confused? The implication is that it fails when someone tried to do something right? Either way, since I have no ability uses and tried to not do anything I could not have been roleblocked.

I don't see how ascetic and restless spirit make a difference here but Miller and Vanilla can be together.

Ascetic is basically vanilla just can't be targeted (minus kills). I might be stretching, but there seems to be a fair amount of passive roles though there was a tracker and my motion detector.

Ascetic is basically vanilla just can't be targeted (minus kills). I might be stretching, but there seems to be a fair amount of passive roles though there was a tracker and my motion detector.

You might have a point there. Grammaton did say that his Ascetic made him doubt a Miller is in the game.

? Am I confused? The implication is that it fails when someone tried to do something right? Either way, since I have no ability uses and tried to not do anything I could not have been roleblocked.

Where does this concern your motion detector?

Jinjo is right here. Jeff did not have a role so Jinjo did not receive a message that her role failed in N1, which goes against your original claim.

Also, assuming for a second Jinjo is telling the truth, action failing does not mean I even attempted to do anything. Failing could mean it simply failed because there was nothing to redirect. I honestly don't like how quick Frozen Fennec was to implicate me through that. But I am going to wait on Human's input

She didn’t say she used it on you.

Where does this concern your motion detector?

Jinjo is right here. Jeff did not have a role so Jinjo did not receive a message that her role failed in N1, which goes against your original claim.

Because I can't do anything else in the night now

Apparently I don't get redirector because I am just confused now. Why would that go against my original claim, because I don't have ability uses now why would it say failed for me then?

She didn’t say she used it on you.

But she did?

Redirected Space to Fennec. It said action failed.
Space feels the most suspicious to me at this point, got a feeling that Space roleblocked since whatever action was meant to be redirected to me did nothing.

Sure it was me to Fennec but it was still used on me.

Apparently I don't get redirector because I am just confused now. Why would that go against my original claim, because I don't have ability uses now why would it say failed for me then?

But she did?

Sure it was me to Fennec but it was still used on me.

OHh okay I get it now, but that would assume you are the Roleblocker, and not Fennec.

If Jinjo is Town this is a doozy because Godfather Roleblocker is never (or almost never) a thing. Frozen Fennec claiming Miller means he is definitely not a Godfather and could be a legit Roleblocker, making him the better choice to put on Space.

If Jinjo is Town this is a doozy because Godfather Roleblocker is never (or almost never) a thing. Frozen Fennec claiming Miller means he is definitely not a Godfather and could be a legit Roleblocker, making him the better choice to put on Space.

I would ask, do you think there's any chance Grande Homme is mafia then? But the fact that Jinjo is trying to say I did do something is what's really getting me here.

Huh? My question was how did you learn of the Babysitter role existing as role, not that it's in the game.
One of the two previous games I played had a Babysitter role in it.
How can you verify it? Also you would have everything to gain if you're mafia.
Nothing I can do to verify that unless someone was to actually check me during a night phase but seems that might not be possible given the current roles now?
Space must be scum with Jinjo from your PoV, so voting with me shouldn’t make a difference.
Are you sure?
Unvote: Space

Currently known or assumed roles of all of us still alive are:
Me / Frozen Fennec - Miller
HumanDawn - 1x Commute
Grande Homme - Vanilla Town
Jinjo - Redirector
Space - 2x Motion Tracker

I trust Jinjo and Space's roles, unsure of your role HumanDawn, and the only role that feels off is Grande Homme's Vanilla Town role.

Do you know if anyone targeted you last night HumanDawn?

I would ask, do you think there's any chance Grande Homme is mafia then? But the fact that Jinjo is trying to say I did do something is what's really getting me here.

What are you talking about? How am I supposed to know who visited me. I have been guessing that you had something to do with it.

I never said the action failed on you and why are you making stuff up? My action failed which leads me to believe that I got roleblocked. It looks like over here you are pretending to play clueless.

Space I'm sometimes having a hard time understanding on what you are saying.

unsure of your role HumanDawn

He's 1x vigilante and 1x commuter, he killed 1 scum and commuted last night

I never said the action failed on you and why are you making stuff up? My action failed which leads me to believe that I got roleblocked. It looks like over here you are pretending to play clueless.
Space I'm sometimes having a hard time understanding on what you are saying.

OH
I've....... been misunderstanding this I did not get that you were saying you were roleblocked. My bad

to clarify I was not playing dumb my thought process was that Jinjo was saying the action failed because I tried to do something last phase -- the redirect to Jeff did nothing but did not say it failed, and the one about me and Fennec saying it did fail confused me.

I trust Jinjo and Space's roles, unsure of your role HumanDawn, and the only role that feels off is Grande Homme's Vanilla Town role.

Do you know if anyone targeted you last night HumanDawn?

I'm not 100 percent sure but sure enough to go this way in regards to Jinjo.

I'm the vig who killed DMAM N2, the commuter who prevented the N4 kill from happening (which could bypass Roleblocking from blocking it) and was FinalArcadia's Cop check target N2 that flipped Town.

You said Grande Homme is likely a Chao or something of the sort, which would be Town.

fake news

I have not been understanding on what Space is saying. She said she doesn't have any abilities saying that the actions shouldn't have failed on her. The way how I am interpreting her posts it sounds like she is saying my action shouldn't have failed because she doesn't have any abilities.

Does that even make sense to you on what she is saying? She should have known that my action failed meaning a roleblocker visited me.

Back
Top Bottom