• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

What do you think then? That she's genuinely thinking Exlight is trying to get an easy lynch?
Yeah.

I never said anything about disagreeing (I mean, I do disagree, but), it was how I see Jinjo trying to get an easy lynch on Exlight, and her not even addressing what Exlight said before about the trying to get an easy mislynch.

feels like I'm repeating my words a lot with 'mislynch' and 'easy' so sorry if this gets confusing
Ah, okay. I do think Jinjo reading the post you voted in as a case of chainsaw defense isn't really a stretch though.

I agree with this, even this post:

is neutral, since it's not even really about Zinnlav or the claim at this point. More like just pointing out how Day 1 lynches can be more dangerous for town.
Hm, good point. Him not voting Zinn really doesn't seem to have really had anything to do with thinking Zinn was town, based on that post.

This is kinda spoilery, but (iirc, I could be mistaken on some stuff):
Dickson is some kind of disciple of the god of the Bionis, who wants to destroy all living things because reasons. He backstabs the party, but is not aligned with the Mechon at all.
So if mafia = mechon only, then it'd be kind of weird to have Dickson on their side?

Tbh Indep!Dickson might also be a possibility, but I don't know how feasible that would be in a game of this size.
Hmm, in a world where Alvis is town, I could see Dickson as maybe a Serial Killer based on that.

But...I admittedly still don't get the whole chainsaw case against Ex by Jinjo; doesn't the possibility of the defender being non-scum aligned significantly weaken the legitimacy of using a chainsaw defense as an argument against someone?

Like, I can see how you might argue it had happened if the person who is being defended had already flipped scum, but using it as a basis to vote someone D1 when we have barely anything to go off feels... odd to me.

I feel like I'm spending way too much time trying to make sense of this single point, and I'm tempted to attribute all of this to me having a small brain, but ehh
Chainsaw defense I think is more against Space and Frozen Fennec; Jinjo talked about how scum will sometimes use the chainsaw defense for a player that's not on their team so I think her thoughts are probably something along the lines of using chainsaw defense is a primarily scum strategy.

Unvote: Tood
Vote: Timaeus

Basically what DawningWinds said.

I agree about Timaeus, I was specifically mentioning him and asking him question(s) just to get some sort of substantial opinion from him but we've yet to see it. His posts feel like he's playing it too safe, imo.

VOTE: Timaeus.

Wow, the tables turned considerably in between going to bed last night and waking up now. I smell a scheme brewing with how fast the votes mounted~

I'm also not a fan of Timeaus at the moment- he's sort of been showing up infrequently in a while and making some pretty meh comments. Like, he's given thoughts, but he's taken a near-completely neutral stance on every player, excepting kind of ZinnLav, even though he has talked about the wagons and stuff.
Vote: Timeaus
I agree with this, even this post:

is neutral, since it's not even really about Zinnlav or the claim at this point. More like just pointing out how Day 1 lynches can be more dangerous for town.
Hmm...interesting. You both feel that my being passive is worthy of being lynched yet you failed to raise the possibility of me being either Vanilla (like Zinn claims which almost everyone just casually accepted) nor that I might be deliberately laying low because I have an important Role that would go to waste if I was murdered on Night 1 without getting to use it. Nay, it seems to me like you didn't want to mention either possibility and just let me go down as an easy lynch target. Very strange of you.

I agree about Timaeus, I was specifically mentioning him and asking him question(s) just to get some sort of substantial opinion from him but we've yet to see it. His posts feel like he's playing it too safe, imo.

VOTE: Timaeus.
Yes...I did notice you were singling me out specifically early on. I should have nipped it in the bud as soon as I thought something was wrong but my overconfidence of my innocence has failed me.

Unvote: Tood
Vote: Timaeus

Basically what DawningWinds said.
Gee, not even trying to articulate a reason on your own. That's some bandwagoning if I ever saw it.

----
Well then. Since wasting anymore time would court disaster I better make my move. Plus since you all seem so interested in what I think, I'll even talk out loud about my plans.

Letting myself go down via Lynching isn't the worst move ever as I'm confident Town wins if I live or die. But If I wish to continue playing to bask in the glory of victory then the situation seems dire. The obvious solution would be to simply place my vote on one of the remaining Players who also have votes cast on them and toss them under the bus. But of them are Jinjo and ExLight, neither of whom strike me as Mafia candidates and thus it has no value since it would be a Town death either way whether it be me or them. Thus there is only one path to take...

VOTE: Frozen Fennec

You are the most suspicious of the three due to your silence whilst bandwagoning on Jinjo. It might seem selfish, but I will hound you until you can give justifiable reasoning for your actions.

Unvote: Timaeus

I’m still not feeling it with Jinjo. Neither with Frozen Fennec. I’m more alarmed with ExLight still keeing his vote on ZinnLav.

Vote: ExLight

Unvote: Timaeus

I’m still not feeling it with Jinjo. Neither with Frozen Fennec. I’m more alarmed with ExLight still keeing his vote on ZinnLav.

Vote: ExLight
My sorry ass still hoping for people to pressure him so I get a reaction a

Nothing has really pinged me so far tbh so not sure where else you want me to drop a vote lol

My sorry ass still hoping for people to pressure him so I get a reaction a

Nothing has really pinged me so far tbh so not sure where else you want me to drop a vote lol

ehh same tbh...?

two inactives isn’t really helping lol

uhh

hmm...

UNVOTE: Timaeus.
VOTE: @Frozen Fennec.

I'm still kind of wavering on Timaeus, but at the same time, I like that he came in here and took the effort to explain some things. I feel like he's trying to be helpful, and being that that's the case... I'm more inclined to switch to Fennec because they came in here and voted and abruptly left without discussing anything. That's unhelpful and it just raises questions.

...Hold on, I don't think Rainbow Cloud should be off the table for discussion.

They only have two posts and here they are;

There's consistency with your boredom in Danganrnonpa V3 but if you're town I don't see how this claim helps anything, all you're doing is needlessly giving away info.
Not really giving me scum vibes but it's not helpful either.

Vote: Midorikawa

Long time no see.
Not really seeing the case on Ex, I'm leaning more town on Zinn but I'm still critical of the claim as I feel it helps scum more than town, I prefer Ex's suspicion of them to just giving Zinn a free pass because they don't like their role.
UNVOTE: Frozen Fennec.
VOTE: @Rainbow Cloud

Sorry for all the voting and unvoting. :notworthy:

@ExLight if the vote on ZinnLav is so counterproductive why not just try looking at other waters?

There's consistency with your boredom in Danganrnonpa V3 but if you're town I don't see how this claim helps anything, all you're doing is needlessly giving away info.
Not really giving me scum vibes but it's not helpful either.

Vote: Midorikawa

Long time no see.
Unvote: Midorikawa

Not really seeing the case on Ex, I'm leaning more town on Zinn but I'm still critical of the claim as I feel it helps scum more than town, I prefer Ex's suspicion of them to just giving Zinn a free pass because they don't like their role.

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Votes Midorikawa, talks about ZinnLav and ExLight, talks about ZinnLav and ExLight again and unvoted Midorikawa. Could just be laying under the radar and picking to stick to safe topics to discuss.

MINDMELD........

welcome to the towncore feenie

My impession about Frozen Fennec is that he is still new so he could just be mislynch bait. I have played with him in Danganronpa V3 an he was more careful about what he said and did.

@ExLight if the vote on ZinnLav is so counterproductive why not just try looking at other waters?
I will, I'll reread the thread as soon as I get to my PC

two inactives isn’t really helping lol
Honestly I usually have a lynch-all-inactives policy because I feel scum usually abuses them for cheap wins but I get a lot of heat for it

I'll maybe poke a few people into joining here so we don't have to resort to that

3 posts actually?

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Votes Midorikawa, talks about ZinnLav and ExLight, talks about ZinnLav and ExLight again and unvoted Midorikawa. Could just be laying under the radar and picking to stick to safe topics to discuss.
Could just be I'm slow to get into the game, but I think you both know that about my playstyle which makes me question where you're both jumping around and piling votes on people, Tood, Timareus and now me. Looks like your trying to get a wagon going.

I need to catch up on everything from this morning and will give my thoughts then.

3 posts actually?

Could just be I'm slow to get into the game, but I think you both know that about my playstyle which makes me question where you're both jumping around and piling votes on people, Tood, Timareus and now me. Looks like your trying to get a wagon going.

I need to catch up on everything from this morning and will give my thoughts then.

3 actually if you count this post.

I dunno, I don’t consider being slow part of your playstyle, it’s more of what you did along with what little you did with what you did that I find issue with. It’s funny you criticize me and Feenie for finding you off on something I don’t consider true, but then criticize me and Feenie for voting around when it is both of our playstyles to try to get the game going. Yes it does look like we are trying to get a wagon going, because that’s just how me and Feenie roll, bro.

I'm leaning town on both Zinn and Ex, feel Zinn is probably being truthful in their claim and Ex's distrust of the claim seems genuine too. The amount of flak Ex has been getting for that stance though makes me think there are scum defending Zinn to try to make themselves look good.

I'm not particularly liking Jinjo, HD or Feenie right now.

Jinjo because she really looks like she was trying to get something going on Ex because they went against the consensus on Zinn and I'm not seeing the Chainsaw defence argument their directing at Space.

HD and Feenie for what I said above, it just looks like their trying to start wagons on anyone who they think looks slightly less active, could be looking for an easy target for a mislynch here especially if the player in question does not come back in time.

Vote: Jinjo

3 actually if you count this post.

I dunno, I don’t consider being slow part of your playstyle, it’s more of what you did along with what little you did with what you did that I find issue with. It’s funny you criticize me and Feenie for finding you off on something I don’t consider true, but then criticize me and Feenie for voting around when it is both of our playstyles to try to get the game going. Yes it does look like we are trying to get a wagon going, because that’s just how me and Feenie roll, bro.
Could have sworn it was 3 but I was kinda busy yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom