• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The way I see it is that RC is already in the lead IIRC. Their last ditch claim of having Jailer is being soft-challenged by Jinjo. Thus I see it as cancelling each other out and no reason to change anything as I'm sure Jinjo understands the risk they are taking if RC ends up being Town it's a near sure Lynch for Jinjo on Day 2.

I just remembered a completed game and there was a jailer together similar with my role but how often does that happen?

Well... do we just wing it and lynch Midorikawa :M...?

I just remembered a completed game and there was a jailer together similar with my role but how often does that happen?
If it's what I'm think it should probably be fine

a Jailer has twice as much chance of disrupting a kill if used properly, so I'd prefer to keep a claim like this around until they get verified

if they're telling the truth scum will have to eventually get rid of them anyway

in any case I think I will

Vote: Feenie

Unvote: Rainbow Cloud
Vote: Midorikawa

Rainbow Cloud isn’t off the hook for me and Feenie I’m feeling okay with now.

There's a small chance that RC's claim is truthful, but I'd be shocked if it was. There are other reasons for me thinking this, as well. And no character really fits Jailer, right? I'm not saying that there has to be a character perfectly tailored to each role, but even so.

There's a small chance that RC's claim is truthful, but I'd be shocked if it was. There are other reasons for me thinking this, as well. And no character really fits Jailer, right? I'm not saying that there has to be a character perfectly tailored to each role, but even so.

Roles seem to be based on a Talent Art/s of the character. Let me look around a bit.

Hmm...interesting. You both feel that my being passive is worthy of being lynched yet you failed to raise the possibility of me being either Vanilla (like Zinn claims which almost everyone just casually accepted)
People accepted Zinn's lowered activity because she didn't care about playing in the first place, not just because she's Vanilla.

that I might be deliberately laying low because I have an important Role that would go to waste if I was murdered on Night 1 without getting to use it
Blegh, that still wouldn't excuse not having opinions. Laying low a bit to avoid a nightkill I maybe understand, but that doesn't mean completely avoid sharing actual substansive thoughts on anything.

take...

VOTE: Frozen Fennec

You are the most suspicious of the three due to your silence whilst bandwagoning on Jinjo. It might seem selfish, but I will hound you until you can give justifiable reasoning for your actions.
Hmmm this feels kinda like restating basically what's already been said on
Frozen Fennec.

Well then. Since wasting anymore time would court disaster I better make my move. Plus since you all seem so interested in what I think, I'll even talk out loud about my plans.

Letting myself go down via Lynching isn't the worst move ever as I'm confident Town wins if I live or die. But If I wish to continue playing to bask in the glory of victory then the situation seems dire.
This is mostly just fluff.

Frankly I don't feel a whole lot better about Timeaus- aside from calling his wagon an easy mislynch with a pretty ehhh defense, and restating what's already been said about Frozen Fennec (and mentioning without any explanation that Jinjo and ExLight were town), he didn't really give us a whole lot, and his most recent post is still kinda staying pretty neutral on the present state of the game. I think I'm gonna leave my vote where it is.

The Rainbow Cloud wagon I think is fine, I don't personally read him as super scum but a little bit. Not sure about the Jailer claim, could be a fakeclaim for a scum roleblocker (or just a scum Jailer I think I've seen before I can't remember if that's a thing on Bulba really though), and Jinjo who I stated earlier that I read as town is saying that she finds it unlikely both her and RC's role are in the game/town. Would be willing to change my vote to him.

Mido lynch wouldn't really be great, doesn't really tell us much and is basically a shot in the dark. If possible I'd like to wait till we see a sub for her or, if we really feel like getting her out, maybe use a vig shot instead (depending on how many shots if any the vig has, anyway, idk if wasting a one shot vig on an inactive would be a good plan).

Frozen Fennec lynch is also fine, I've talked about that, my feelings on her haven't really changed. Would be willing to change my vote to her.

Feenie lynch is meh, I'm pretty null on her so it's not the worst, but I think there's better. Don't think I'd vote there but I could live with it.

(Not really sure what the actual votals are at the moment but I think that's everyone except maybe Jinjo with votes right now? Jinjo I don't want to vote, I think she's probably town.)

Roles seem to be based on a Talent Art/s of the character. Let me look around a bit.

I couldn’t have found any Arts that would directly fit Jailer in which they block the target and aid them at the same time.

Maaaaybe Reyn’s Guard Shift Art which blocks all damage to Reyn and prevents him from autoattacking? Doesn’t fit Jailer exactly.

This isn't scum Feenie this is town Feenie

I have a reason for thinking that RC's claim is suspect but I don't want to say too much.

wow ok 2 people saying rainbow cloud’s role is suspect...

also the same people that already had votes on rainbow cloud

uhh...

Unvote: Jinjo

there's a vanilla here... Not saying weird roles can't be possible, but.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

given 2 people being unsure of the claim & this lynch seems beneficial to more information
Seems more likely at least one of them is pretty keen to push this lynch through, lynch me and town loses a protective role. Jinjo and Feenie are experienced players, I don't see why they'd both be so keen to potentially give away there roles CC'ing my claim if they believe I'm scum, why not just lynch me, town has enough votes without giving away info.

I couldn’t have found any Arts that would directly fit Jailer in which they block the target and aid them at the same time.

Maaaaybe Reyn’s Guard Shift Art which blocks all damage to Reyn and prevents him from autoattacking? Doesn’t fit Jailer exactly.
I could maybe see that as Jailer, but I looked up a list and I think Reyn would probably make more sense as a different role.

Back
Top Bottom