• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

I visited you. I tried to play it as quiet as I could since I did not know there was another investogate Role until Tood's death

You, Dawning Winds... are the Zombie!

WHAT THE HEEEECK

WHERE ALL MY BOTTOM 3 INVESTIGATIVE ROLES???

Zombie sounds like it's either a dangerous independent or even mafia. More likely independent, I'd think...?

Shulk is a zombie and technically some of the mechon are. No idea how that would work as a role.

Rolecop is usually a scum role 90 percent of the time though.

Not sure if this is a lie to make DawningWinds look bad or actually a role lol

I'm sorry, went through most of the reading last night building up the intent of tracking HD, but then figured HD would have more of an alibi, which would give me less useful information, then I decided on Timaeus at the end of it because Timaeus looked like he would give more info than HD. :confused:

Roleblocked and Rolecopped on the same night. The luck.

And no, I'm not Independent. The role is kinda weird, and I think I'd like to keep the details to myself if that's alright. Keep the Mafia guessing.

The Mafia Roleblocker died. It must have been a Town one then?

Don't know if I want to unvote Timeaus because Mafia rolecops are far more common than town rolecops.
Indeed, I was surprised myself. But I thought I caught out Crystal Onyx in a lie so I jumped at the oppurtunity.

Luckily HD is my shield since I reckon the Vigilante is a much higher threat to the Mafia than a neutered Cop.

And frankly aside from Rolecop being a mostly scum role, my first insinct for the name of the role would to be to think it's scum or indep, so I'd think it'd make a hell lot more sense to come out with it right away. Timeaus waited til he was called out by a tracker. Don't think that looks great on him either. Also this post:
Luckily HD is my shield since I reckon the Vigilante is a much higher threat to the Mafia than a neutered Cop.
To convenietly excuse it if he doesn't die.

The Mafia Roleblocker died. It must have been a Town one then?
Roleblocked? Could there be a town roleblocker, or something of the sort? Because RC was a roleblocker.
Yeah, probably.

Back
Top Bottom