• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Vanea who is a Mechon could fit :M... maybe she is Mafia this game instead of Town. Or Jade Face with his long range? Maaaaaybe Fiora, but I can see her fitting Tracker more.
Whilst I appreciate the effort to help me out. I am afraid I am none of these names sadly.

I think that's allowed right? Since I'm not claiming specifically. :confused:

Whilst I appreciate the effort to help me out. I am afraid I am none of these names sadly.

I think that's allowed right? Since I'm not claiming specifically. :confused:
denying isn't as serious as confirming but could still get you in trouble, avoid doing it too

I don't know the flavor and why are we even talking about zombies? Timaeus was the first person to bring it up.

I don't know the flavor and why are we even talking about zombies? Timaeus was the first person to bring it up.
We're talking about zombies because I've already clarified that my role is called Zombie (meaning Timaeus is almost certainly actually a rolecop regardless of actual alignment) and HD was speculating at my character.

DawningWings
*Winds

Pettiness, since they voted for me last round.
:cautious:

Reads list:

HumanDawn - looks...solve-y as always, but it’s still very weird to me that they voted the Mido slot when they did and apparently shot Tood to death. I’m not sure whether I buy the Vig claim, but the bulletproof mafioso does give it plausibility. So I’ll give HD’s questionable decisions a pass ... for now.
Jinjo - pretty sure she’s Town based on the RC interactions despite my initial gut reaction to her.
Crystal Onix - I can believe the tracker claim.

Space - Town lean I guess
ExLight - I believe he’s been genuine despite my disagreeing with some of his stances on D1. Town lean.

Feenie - null I guess. I haven’t really remembered anything specific they contributed so I guess I’ll try to reread their posts later
Frozen Fennec - seems like they’re trying to lay low and all, and their Jinjo vote D1 was definitely sheepy. Scum lean.
ZinnLav - eh, Town enough for the meantime
DawningWinds - practically cleared as Tim’s rolecopping target.
Timaeus - I think we all know how scummy the Rolecop claim is

the implications if a town roleblocker kinda implies that the setup could be more ambiguous rolewise to prevent massclaims though
although I guess it could be a backup inheriting the scum role? not sure if that would work like this

if they turn out to be town rolecop I'd give the tracker claim a bad eye because otherwise it would be 3 really strong town investigative roles

Oh my god I think I've been misspelling your name like this the entire time I'm really sorry!

Feenie - null I guess. I haven’t really remembered anything specific they contributed so I guess I’ll try to reread their posts later
I've been actively speaking throughout this whole game and I also started the case (alongside Human because we posted at like. the same time) against RC.
if they turn out to be town rolecop I'd give the tracker claim a bad eye because otherwise it would be 3 really strong town investigative roles
I agree with this. I'd be shocked if Timaeus turns up town, though.

I've been actively speaking throughout this whole game and I also started the case (alongside Human because we posted at like. the same time) against RC.
Yeah I’m not denying you’ve been speaking throughout the game, I’m just saying I haven’t really remembered anything specific you did. I guess other players’ interactions have just stuck in my mind more, sorry :v

Vote: Shorten Phase

I'm worried there's an SK but I probably shouldn't assume there's one unless there's more deaths

Space - JOAT?

you are correct

Yeah I’m not denying you’ve been speaking throughout the game, I’m just saying I haven’t really remembered anything specific you did. I guess other players’ interactions have just stuck in my mind more, sorry :v

Feenie voted Rainbow Cloud first (unless someone voted and unvoted, but as far as result votals last phase went, Fennie was first)

I'm worried there's an SK but I probably shouldn't assume there's one unless there's more deaths

i would probably kill you first as revenge for Chaos Mafia V tbh
jk

or am i?

@DawningWinds maybe you targeted a commuter?
I could've. Didn't think of that.

Feenie voted Rainbow Cloud first (unless someone voted and unvoted, but as far as result votals last phase went, Fennie was first)
Yeah Feenie started the RC wagon. She's probably not scum- doubt she'd start a wagon on a scumbuddy D1.

I agree with this. I'd be shocked if Timaeus turns up town, though.
Timaeus flipping town does seem pretty unlikely, but if he does I agree going after CO next makes the most sense. Right now I do think CO's probably town though.

Back
Top Bottom