• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

So... do we lynch probable scum over probable culted...?

So... do we lynch probable scum over probable culted...?
no idea
I guess?

if Zinn is Backup Mafia would also explain why a roleblocker is still around but if there really is a town roleblocker they can just disrupt DW if we think he's the indept so it should be fine to go after Timaeus?

Backup Mafia after Egil would be Zanza because after defeating Egil - Zanza takes over the main villain, but I don’t see him being a literal Mechon Army member.

If ZinnLav is telling the truth, wouldn’t she dezombify DawningWinds in the night and then he can tell us who zombified him...?

So wait. Dawning's entire role is being the Zombie, isn't it? Or was Dawning turned into a Zombie? I'm getting a little confused.

VOTE: DawningWinds

Should we extend the phase? I feel like this lynch would give us more information than a Mafia lynch...

It's a bit complicated because some of the stuff I know is meta information (erh cant think of a better word here but it's prolly not what you're thinking, I'll explain better in the post game), so I can't discuss it.

No, I don't think my role is similar to anyone's.

Is it meta information like ZinnLav not being able to share who the character is? Could you think up of a better explanation?

So wait. Dawning's entire role is being the Zombie, isn't it? Or was Dawning turned into a Zombie? I'm getting a little confused.

I think he might have turned into a Zombie, what with his role suddenly not working.

Like, if zombiefying has anything to do with the Mechon, then Vanea would be the Dezombiefier for making Mechon back into Homs (Homs = Human in Xenoblade). Maybe Timaeus zombified DawningWinds?

Backup Mafia after Egil would be Zanza because after defeating Egil - Zanza takes over the main villain, but I don’t see him being a literal Mechon Army member.

Wait, maybe the Dezombifier comes into play when soembody has actually been Zombie’d?

@ZinnLav why didn’t you say anything earlier from when Dawningwinds claimed Zombie?
Because I needed to confirm with the hosts if I was allowed to claim that?
If they're mafia it's really convenient they can move now and that they didn't mention being able to get a role.
Nothing in my Role PM even implied I would be anything other than Vanilla.
If DawningWinds is a Zombie, then he can't be the Hostile Independent.
If ZinnLav is telling the truth, wouldn’t she dezombify DawningWinds in the night and then he can tell us who zombified him...?
That's the plan.
@ZinnLav Sorry if this is all really obvious questions I'm asking, but you just became a De-Zombifier? Or have you been one all along?
I became one at the start of D2
This is literally not what we said.
That's how I understood it, you said it was intended from the beginning but didn't do it because "you were whiny"
Was I meant to have this on D1 then? I don't know what I'm supposed to think.

Maybe MP is the Zombifier and he wants the Serial Killer suspicion on me so he could zombify more?
To be fair, the only reason I brought up that possibility is because your claim seemed the most likely to be a cover for an SK, and that was before Zinn clarified that the hostile independent they know about isn’t a killing role. I’m honestly just confused that there’s apparently even something like a cult in a game that wasn’t announced as bastard, but whatcha gonna do?¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I suppose if it’ll make y’all feel better, we can afford to lynch me after nailing two scum in a row. But I guarantee you that I’ve got nothing to do with the Zombie role.

That's the plan.

Why share this information now instead of Day 3? Won't you probably be Zombiefied N2 and your role rendered null in the process? Can you clarify with the hosts that your Dezombification goes through even if you are Zombiefied in the same night?

What do you think of ExLight and how he seemed to have this information as well?

What do you think of ExLight and how he seemed to have this information as well?
I did not really have this information.
I knew is there was a hostile indept, whose character I know. I did not know details of their roles nor how it worked. And I vaguely knew something something I shouldn't because of a modslip, which is what I meant by meta information, so I think you can understand why I'm a bit uncomfortable talking too much about it.

All this information is a lot to process right now. Whatever the business is with the Zombies and stuff, there's no reason we shouldn't pursue the lynch against Timaeus, I assume? Because rolecop is still very scummy.

Still no resonponse from DawningWinds :M.

All this information is a lot to process right now. Whatever the business is with the Zombies and stuff, there's no reason we shouldn't pursue the lynch against Timaeus, I assume? Because rolecop is still very scummy.

Timaeus could just be the actual Zombiefier caught in the act. That said...

If I was in the Zombiefier's predicament after Timaeus flips, I am presented with the following dilemma:

Two dangerous roles out to harm my progress - one Tracker, one Dezombiefier. I can choose only one to Dezombiefy.

a) ZinnLav - If ZinnLav's Dezombiefier doesn't go through because I Zombiefied them (if we go by what DawningWinds says), then DawningWinds isn't Dezombiefied and I am safe unless the Tracker Crystal Onix tracks me.
b) Crystal Onix - Tracker is taken care of and are on my side, they can then lie for me. DawningWinds is dezombified and I outed.

This is also assuming the Zombiefying works like Culting.

----

Wouldn't a mass-claim put Town in safer hands having not to deal with counterclaims made by zombiefied players?

Back
Top Bottom