• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

What do you think about the Zombiefier situation? Do you trust Zinnlav or still waiting to hear more from Dawningwinds? Who do you think would be the last Mafia?

Timaus said Dawning is a zombie and my guess is he is the zombie. Looks like the last mafia is somewhere within these players MegaPod, ExLight, Fennec, Space. Space said she is a joat but lately I have a hard time trusting a joat claim because that's an easy fake claim for mafia.

Looks like the indeps are somewhere hidden within these players Dawning, ExLight, Fennec, MegaPod, Feenie, probably Space.

If zombie is like a cult leader then this will have to be our next priority.

Different roles? Should I ask them how your role works? Not like they're gonna tell me.

Out of MegaPod, Feenie and Fennec who would you say is the hostile independent then?
Yes that’s what I said.

How did you expect to be protected again?

My gut wants to say Fennec but his behavior isn’t unlike him so he could be Town still. My mind right now is prioritizing the zombifying role more than Mafia. Feenie I don’t think would be active as she was in Day 1 game-solving as either Indep or Town. MegaPod is still a possibility.

If I were the Tracker I would check somebody in Frozen Fennec/Megapod/Exlight/Zinnlav. Maybe not Zinnlav as much, honestly I don’t know.

You know, you really make it hard to play HD, always prodding and asking questions, it's really quite anti-town, makes it hard for people like me to avoid people like the hostile Independent when you're constantly demanding every little bit of info about my role. For all we know you're Mafia, they didn't kill anyone N1, does nobody find that odd?

Timaus said Dawning is a zombie and my guess is he is the zombie. Looks like the last mafia is somewhere within these players MegaPod, ExLight, Fennec, Space. Space said she is a joat but lately I have a hard time trusting a joat claim because that's an easy fake claim for mafia.

Space is probably Riki who is an actual JOAT in the game.

You know, you really make it hard to play HD, always prodding and asking questions, it's really quite anti-town, makes it hard for people like me to avoid people like the hostile Independent when you're constantly demanding every little bit of info about my role. For all we know you're Mafia, they didn't kill anyone N1, does nobody find that odd?

Maybe you shouldn’t have outed that you were a Dezombiefier first and you wouldn’t be on the hostile Independent’s radar in the first place :unsure:.

Mido lynch wouldn't really be great, doesn't really tell us much and is basically a shot in the dark. If possible I'd like to wait till we see a sub for her or, if we really feel like getting her out, maybe use a vig shot instead (depending on how many shots if any the vig has, anyway, idk if wasting a one shot vig on an inactive would be a good plan).

Frozen Fennec lynch is also fine, I've talked about that, my feelings on her haven't really changed. Would be willing to change my vote to her.

Feenie lynch is meh, I'm pretty null on her so it's not the worst, but I think there's better. Don't think I'd vote there but I could live with it.

(Not really sure what the actual votals are at the moment but I think that's everyone except maybe Jinjo with votes right now? Jinjo I don't want to vote, I think she's probably town.)

Maybe you shouldn’t have outed that you were a Dezombiefier first and you wouldn’t be on the hostile Independent’s radar in the first place :unsure:.
Well excuse me for trying to warn people about visiting a Zombie by giving credence by being upfront and honest about my role.
Would you prefer that I stayed silent so the hostile independent would win?

Well excuse me for trying to warn people about visiting a Zombie by giving credence by being upfront and honest about my role.
Would you prefer that I stayed silent so the hostile independent would win?

No, I would have preferred you outed it Day 3 after using it on DawningWinds!

Dawning claimed zombie. I looked up that role and it says a zombie infects a player each night and wins if the number of infected players ever outnumber the number of healthy players.

Dawning claimed zombie. I looked up that role and it says a zombie infects a player each night and wins if the number of infected players ever outnumber the number of healthy players.

Isn't the zombie role similar to the role from Cells at Work Mafia?

I am just not going to think about the game much tonight and let power roles do their thing.
63EE951D-5995-4BCB-9EEA-D351A62D52D8.jpeg

Oof, so I was right in voting them :M.

Guess it’s not a Cult then but more like Cancer. If you killed Cancer everyone else infected dies too and their roles were insanified. Could be a bit different from there too. Infected people are not aware of this status either. Maybe DawningWinds really did target a Commuter for his role to fail.

That really sucks if DawningWinds is the leader and not infected. I had so much faith in him, wouldn’t have suspected he was Independent at all.

Ironically enough, vigilante killing the Cop instead of Timaeus helped Town more in the end. yes exlight i know i could have holstered

And risk people visiting him and becoming zombies themselves? no thanks

it’s ok zinny i wasn’t sure about how the role worked or if to trust you

in that case you don’t use your role on him anyway...

lets hope the tracker has good results tonight unless somehow they are mafia who bussed their own team mate......

My guess is that Zinn is the last mafia, but we need to nullify DW who is the possible indept first.

If we have a disruptive Town Role use that on them just in case. I'd appreciate some protection on me and/or on the tracker today.

This is a bit of a wild suggestion but the Tracker should maybe holster so if the Mafia is really Zinn or whoever they can target the indept for a disruption/kill if necessary without the worry of exposing themselves.

Back
Top Bottom