• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Automatically losing isn't the same as dying to be fair. I can kinda see this scenario happening since them being around to vote still kinda important. Kinda like sometimes when a Lyncher has their target shot but stays around to vote and stuff?

I have a few worries like whether or not the zombified players inherited his contamination powers and wincon though, but I feel it would be too aggressive for a game this small.

FF saying they slept in is a bit interesting because the Night Phase was extended, right? Would be surprised if they didn't realize that.
On the other hand unless they saw CO's Tracker bluff coming I don't think they would've said something contradictory?

We could do some flavor solving here to see whether or not there's a fitting character for a Godfather/Ninja role.

It’s pretty weird that DW would be left in the game but with their wincon removed. It seems like it would make more sense for them to leave the game once they’re unable to win, but I guess they’re screwed either way. :v My sympathy to DawningWinds for being dealt this hand if the whole no wincon thing is true, but we gotta be sure that the hostiles are all out of the picture.

1x Lightning Rod, all night actions occurring are drawn to me instead.
I think we should have you use this on the upcoming night phase for proof, because as it stands you’re the most likely candidate for what I assume is the final mafia slot we have to get rid of.

Megapod could you go ahead and claim? or give some kind of hint to whatever you are? cause at this point we might as well have an idea of all the claims

I think we should have you use this on the upcoming night phase for proof, because as it stands you’re the most likely candidate for what I assume is the final mafia slot we have to get rid of.
Will note I am town, I have nothing to gain from faking a town-ish role.

That's a bit of a safe claim hmm
We could pin you down with tracker and keep protecting the tracker to verify your claim of you not being able to move

Sounds good to me, because that also gives FF a chance to prove themselves. CO can attempt to track me, but if they successfully track me at all and not get redirected to FF, then we know FF lied :lapras:
yea sounds good to me
are we proceeding with the DW lynch then? if they have been nullified like they say we should use today to try hitting mafia but the only ones I'm more wary are you and FF?

hmmm this is tricky, I don't believe MegaPod's claim but he did vote out Rainbow Cloud. Could've been a bussing tactic though. Frozen Fennec has been suspect but lightning rod if typically town. Doesn't have to be though & on mafiascum wiki it notes that a scum aligned lightning rod would be a shot one.

Sounds good to me, because that also gives FF a chance to prove themselves. CO can attempt to track me, but if they successfully track me at all and not get redirected to FF, then we know FF lied :lapras:

who do you think the last scum is?

Will note I am town, I have nothing to gain from faking a town-ish role.

you would gain as mafia because you have to lie and fake town

I'm going to have to not go along with this plan.

Megapod > FF > Space > CO > Zinn is my PoE process at the moment.

JOAT is cool and all but a Cop shot by itself doesn't prove much and not having a Vigi shot makes things a bit harder to verify.

Mafia Tracker is a thing, but I find it really unlikely, specially since we brought Timaeus down with it.

I'm a lot more likely to believe Zinn now, although the Tracking makes it unlikely unless it's some really convoluted role.

I think I have pretty good guesses for both Jinjo and Feenie roles, and I feel like I can probably clear them both here.

Because my tracker was a two-shot, which is part of why I really wanted to see how Fennec reacted to the implication that I tracked her last night before revealing that I tracked Zinn, and also I wanted to let scum think I was still tracker, so I'd be drawing some probability of getting killed away from the other power roles, but you can see how hinging a plan on me tracking anyone now is going to be doomed to fail if I used all my tracking.

I think the right move is lynching you here, MegaPod
Scum won't shoot you anyway and we don't really have a way of verifying your claim.

DW is supposedly harmless right now, so we can always lynch him later.

FF can prove his role to tonight; if they do we have a very small PoE left, if they don't they're the last scum.

Back
Top Bottom