• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna laugh if dracovish's "focus" is just "it's there because it's the only water-type Ash owns" and not actually...ya know, focus
no need to laugh, it's definitely the reality

tenor.gif

If not this episode, they'll give Dracovish focus in the Iris episode

Iris: "Ok Ash, we'll fight each other using two Dragon-types."
Ash: "Sorry Iris, I only have one Dragon-type Pokemon on me."
Iris: "What about Dracovish?"
Ash: "Dracovish is a Dragon-type Pokemon?"

If not this episode, they'll give Dracovish focus in the Iris episode

Iris: "Ok Ash, we'll fight each other using two Dragon-types."
Ash: "Sorry Iris, I only have one Dragon-type Pokemon on me."
Iris: "What about Dracovish?"
Ash: "Dracovish is a Dragon-type Pokemon?"

I doubt this is happening though, since Ash seemed to be aware Galarfetch'd could evolve, so it would be weird if he doesn't know Dracovish (It literally has Draco in the name) is a Dragon type.

I doubt this is happening though, since Ash seemed to be aware Galarfetch'd could evolve, so it would be weird if he doesn't know Dracovish (It literally has Draco in the name) is a Dragon type.
Ash had no idea farfetch'd would evolve - he's the first (in Kanto) to discover that method of evolution for galarian farfech'd and since they're researchers, they'll publish it and voila, now more people will be able to use Sirfetch'd in the anime

Ash had no idea farfetch'd would evolve - he's the first (in Kanto) to discover that method of evolution for galarian farfech'd and since they're researchers, they'll publish it and voila, now more people will be able to use Sirfetch'd in the anime

tbh, in the episode it was kinda implied Ash knew beforehand, while Goh didn't.

How many episodes have been similar to these type of episodes, i.e. racing/obstacle events?
Don’t get me wrong, I actually enjoy these episodes, so I’m happy its around, but they’re kind of beating a dead horse aren’t they?

EDIT: Only ones I can think of are the Rapidash episode from the original against Gary’s Arcanine, the Pankcake Race from S&M, Pokeathlon in D&P (Pikachu v Snorlax), Noibat’s Race in XYZ, Charjabug Race in S&M. Even the Summer Camp finale in D&P counts.

Last edited:
How many episodes have been similar to these type of episodes, i.e. racing/obstacle events?
Don’t get me wrong, I actually enjoy these episodes, so I’m happy its around, but they’re kind of beating a dead horse aren’t they?

EDIT: I can only ones I can think of the Rapidash episode from the original against Gary’s Arcanine, the Pankcake Race from S&M, Pokeathlon in D&P (Pikachu v Snorlax), Noibat’s Race in XYZ, Charjabug Race in S&M.
It kinda is

EDIT: Only ones I can think of are the Rapidash episode from the original against Gary’s Arcanine, the Pankcake Race from S&M, Pokeathlon in D&P (Pikachu v Snorlax), Noibat’s Race in XYZ, Charjabug Race in S&M. Even the Summer Camp finale in D&P counts.
Don’t forget about the ice float race from earlier in the series’s district the Vikavolt race around the end of SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom