• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN068: A Rival for Go!? The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whadahck....
That's weir.... No, it's shitty!

Well. Satoshi and Gou shippers are forming an alliance with the Satoshi and Shigeru ones.

Shipping is really terrible.

They managed to distract the fandom.

I believe that's their intent.

I can't believe that after two decades Palletshipping has triumphed over Pokéshipping.

...I hope when this is actually out someone can explain what it's about.
The same lol. It is fun to discuss lol. And maybe a hint about how Gary, Satoshi and Gou view mirrage

in regards to the new animedia image, all of you are in luck that i work around flowers for hours a day!! so youre gonna learn what each boy is holding (or at least my closest guess) whether you really cared to ask yourself this or not. is this related to the episode?? not in the slightest but whatever!!

gary is obviously holding a rose!! i hope you knew it was a rose because its so obvious. wait....... a rival holding a rose....... OH MY GOD DREW IS COMING BACK /s

what is ash holding?? the blue flowers look like roses as well. fun fact, blue roses dont grow naturally in the wild!! the large white flowers look rose-like as well, but they honestly remind me of begonias more than roses with the curvy edges of the petals. begonias can symbolize uniqueness and individuality....... i think these traits suit ash pretty well. and the small blue flowers are either impatiens or periwinkles!! i cant really make up my mind but they look more like periwinkles at least to me

the lone flower goh is holding may be a zinnia (OH MY GOD HOENN CONFIRMED) but it honestly looks more like a gerbera daisy!! these daisies can symbolize cheerfulness. goh must be happy that hes made a new friend like ash!!

obviously theyre not at a wedding, but have bought these flowers for their moms as its mothers day!! YOU bought flowers for YOUR mom today, right????

For a moment I thought that the little blue flowers were Tweedias, but then I remembered those ones were more Satoshi and Citron's thing.

Staff and summary translated by Dephender on Serebii:

Satoshi and Go visit the Okido Laboratories in Masara Town for the first time in quite a while. There, Go learns from Professor Okido that "Project Mew", a team that will be making a full-scale search for Mew, is recruiting members. Satoshi also learns that the Goukazaru he left in the care of the Okido Laboratories hasn't shown itself recently, so he decides to go look for it together with Go. And believe it or not, along the way they encounter Satoshi's childhood friend and rival Shigeru.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom