• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I was just watching a YouTube video that mentioned something interesting. One of the Pokemon merchandise companies is making new figurines in celebration for the DP remakes. Three of them make total sense: Darkrai, Cresscelia, and Piplup. However, there are three that stand out as odd: Mega Charizard X, Mega Lucario, and Zygarde Complete. Zygarde is the outlier there, but the fact that they're promoting Mega Evolutions in the new merch does possibly hint that Megas will return. However, the YouTuber, PokeTipsMike, did mention that if Megas are reintroduced that they may be limited to post-game in order to keep the "spirit" of DP preserved in the remakes, since GF themselves have been using the word "faithful" rather extensively. But it's possible that Megas may make a return, at least in the post game.

It wouldn't be the first time that has happened. From what I've heard LGPE had at least most of its Megas locked behind the E4 challenge, and in the Alola games Megas weren't obtainable until after becoming the Champion as well. So, it's possible that the "main story" of BD/SP may be nearly 100% the same, the post-game could have some new stuff like Megas. It's firmly in rumor territory right now but given the fact that merch for LGPE did the same thing just about a week before Megas were revealed for said games it's possible that Megas may make a return in the DP remakes, albeit most likely post-game. Just thought I'd share what I heard.

1621262315803.png

1621262342267.png

1621262368840.png

1621262468307.png
Samus hunter posted this today, is she credible? Here's the full thread btw where she also goes over details of Unite and Legends

Attachments

• 1621262286781.png
    1621262286781.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 1,026
I don't think I've ever heard of her, so I wouldn't get too excited. But most of it seems pretty safe. News around the time of E3 seems likely and June seems like it should be around the time we get more news. I think. Maybe.

Would be great if the stuff about new forms and return of mechanics (probably Megas) are true though as well as showing the difference from the originals. That's really what the community needs regarding BDSP right now. Not getting my hopes up too high though.

Oh a trailer before e3...kind of like how we have gotten one every year there was a new pokemon game coming out that year.
Xy (faires revealed)
Oras ( starter megas shown)
Sun and moon ( there was a trailer just forgot what it was exactly about)
USUM (revealed)
LGPE (demo)
Swsh (wild area...dexit)

Its hardly a prediction when it happens every year

Oh a trailer before e3...kind of like how we have gotten one every year there was a new pokemon game coming out that year.
Xy (faires revealed)
Oras ( starter megas shown)
USUM (revealed)
LGPE (demo)
Swsh (wild area...dexit)

Its hardly a prediction when it happens every year
I wonder what they'll reveal, besides the release date?

There was two just before E3. One of them showed off the title legendaries and gave us our first major look at the Alola region. It also revealed a couple characters. The other trailer revealed the 10% and 100% Zygarde forms.

Once we get even closer to Pokemon Presents, prepare to see so many more rumors claiming they know what's going to be on the Presents. This always happens whether the rumors turned out to be a leak or not.

Something worthy of a leak is a possible revival of Pokemon Sleep, it was apparently brought to attention recently.

Samus Hunter doesn't have inside information. Kelios is legit in case that was in question.
I dunno about that. I mean Samus Hunter DID post that Splatoon 3, Mario Golf, and Miitopia were coming before the Direct. They have the tweet pinned and I had to check and it turns out, those tweets are real and were posted before the last Direct. They're no Kelios or practicalbrush12 to my knowledge, but they did get that right.

I dunno about that. I mean Samus Hunter DID post that Splatoon 3, Mario Golf, and Miitopia were coming before the Direct. They have the tweet pinned and I had to check and it turns out, those tweets are real and were posted before the last Direct. They're no Kelios or practicalbrush12 to my knowledge, but they did get that right.
There's a thread on the gaming leaks subreddit showing many of "their" leaks are copied. Other tweets are speculative, educated guesses.

This is worth talking about, probably not true (No 4chan leaks)
June needs to hurry up and get here, I'm tired of these leaks and rumor, give us something official so we can talk about it.

How long ago was the original post from? :unsure:
There are a few things glaringly wrong from what we know, but there are some interesting bits of info. Still skeptical because it seems like info that you could infer or assume, as opposed to anything else.

How long ago was the original post from? :unsure:
There are a few things glaringly wrong from what we know, but there are some interesting bits of info. Still skeptical because it seems like info that you could infer or assume, as opposed to anything else.
2 months ago
Edit: It was actually 5 months ago by Lotad leak, it was removed, but it was reposted by a different creator which is Last-order, my apologies

Last edited:
In lieu of actual rumors, I found this incredibly bogus leak found on 4ch that I thought might give you all a chuckle.

30F178B4-800A-477B-9383-B5EFBBDC269E.png

Here’s the text version below in caseit’s too small:
June 12th.

- Barry is more important in the story: more than just a rival.
- Mega evolutions are back, all the old megas return and 15 new megas.
- All Pokemon are in the game
- New "shining" and "brilliant" forms for various Pokemon
- Art style was redone in response to the survey from a few months ago
- Has all features from platinum, including the battle frontier, which has been rebranded to "battle frontier ultimate," with 5 new facilities: the battle maison, battle tree, battle ship, battle stadium (with dynamax), and battle railway
- Giratina is the main story legendary, you get the box legends postgame (like SWSH)
- Overworld encounters are back, they just weren't shown in the trailer (like the first SWSH trailer)
- Mt. Coronet and the Great Marsh are wild areas
- Darkrai episode postgame (sets up Legends: Arceus)
- Colress is helping Team Galactic with their plans, sets up Unova remakes coming in 2028
- Johto postgame, sets up Let's Go Johto coming in 2023

And now, for Legends Arceus news
- Development is going very smoothly, the game is almost done
- Because of criticisms on frame rate, gamefreak is making it the first 200 fps pokemon game
- All pokemon return, with new sinnohnian forms for nearly 80 pokemon
- "Extinct" pokemon are new, with almost 150 original extinct pokemon
- Takes place in the feudal meiji period
- Shining and Brilliant pokemon return, as a nod to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- The rotom bamboo poketch is a new feature, where you can use the calculator to catch the pokeball pokemon with the rotom calculator and the bamboo feature is poketch but cool and it's a
- They hired insaneintherain to do the music
- At the end of the game, there's a time loop and cyrus appears and converts the sinnoh back to modern times, (it looks like sinnoh with swsh graphics)
- The starter is chosen for you, to encourage the use of differen't pokemon
- Delayed until 2024

This year's E3 will be very exciting ;)
Stay tuned

It’s frankly too ridiculous and bait-filled for me to believe.

- Mega evolutions are back, all the old megas return and 15 new megas.
- All Pokemon are in the game
- Has all features from platinum, including the battle frontier, which has been rebranded to "battle frontier ultimate," with 5 new facilities: the battle maison, battle tree, battle ship, battle stadium (with dynamax), and battle railway
- "Extinct" pokemon are new, with almost 150 original extinct pokemon
Some very bold claims for a fake leak :lapras:

This is my favourite:
- Because of criticisms on frame rate, gamefreak is making it the first 200 fps pokemon game
Is this for Switch or PC

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom