• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN072: Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no. Enough Kanto locations.
It’s literally based in Kanto, there’s gonna be a lot of Kanto locations lol.

Anyway, I was just thinking of likely underground labyrinth/like locations. Diglett’s cave is a straight shot in the games, but it hasn’t been explored yet in the anime and I feel like it would be a lot more complex in-universe.

Let me guess, they investigate Clay Tunnel, meet Team Rocket who cause them to get separated and they spend the whole episode trying to find one another.

At least we're seeing a new game location appear, well one we haven't seen before

Surely Ash cannot go into a place called “Clay Tunnel” and not put two-and-two together. There must be a call-back to his meeting with Clay (probably in the top three worst gym-leaders in the anime). Even the Japanese names are the same - Clay’s name in Japanese is Yakon, and the tunnel is called Yakon’s Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom