• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

Reaction score
U84Idcq.png

Hello and welcome to Rainbow Rocket Mafia, a game which celebrates the various villainous teams that have appeared throughout the pokémon games.

Myself ( @Rainbow Cloud ) and @ReturnofMCH will be your hosts for this game. Your MoD is @Snowy

Updates will be posted at 10PM BST/4PM CDT.

(1) All standard Bulbagarden and War Room Rules apply.
(2) Day Phases will last for a period of 48 hours and Night Phases will last for a period of 24 hours. Please remember to submit your actions to the host during the appropriate phase.
(3)This is No Outside Contact game, only exceptions being chats provided by the hosts.
(4)Roleclaiming and Alignment claiming is allowed however any other types of claims are not allowed.
(5)Do not quote, screenshot or attempt to fake information provided by the hosts such as Role PM’s. This includes the exact wording of win conditions.
(6) Please try to be active, a sustained period of inactivity may result in you being subbed out or modkilled.
(7) Please do not attempt to abuse loopholes, if there is anything you are unsure about as to whether it would constitute loophole abuse, please feel free to contact the hosts to check.
(8)MYLO and LYLO phases will be announced at the start of the day phase
(9)When voting for players during the game please use the following format ‘Vote: Player’, the player with a highest number of votes will be lynched at the end of the day phase, a no lynch will result in the event of a tie.
(10)After being killed in the game you may post once more before the game ends but you may not post anything that contains game relevant information.
(11) If you change your username mid game please state your old and new usernames in the thread and mention the hosts.
(12) To check you have read the rules please state your favourite villainous team when signing up in the thread.

Players:
1. @Max1996 - Killed Night 1 - N - Mafia Ninja, Roleblocker!
2. @DawningWinds - Won in Endgame - Lydandre - Town 1x Vigilante!
3. @Jinjo - Lynched Day 2 - Cyrus - Town JOAT (1x Cop, 1x Rolecop, 1x Doctor)!
4. @dawn dusk - Won in Endgame - Giovanni - Town Watcher!
5. @HumanDawn - Killed Night 2 - Archer - Town Doctor!
6. @Space - Lynched Day 3 - Guzma - Mafia Godfather, Rolecop!
7. @TheCapsFan - Won in Endgame - Rose - Town Double Voter!
8. @Feenie @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @ExLight - Lynched Day 1 - Gordor - Mafia Strongman!
9. @Tood @DarthWolf - Won in Endgame - Miror B - Independent Survivour!
10. @Midorikawa - Won in Endgame - Ghetsis - Town Cop!
11. @Elieson - Won in Endgame - Lusamine - Town Miller, Neighbouriser!
12. @Maniacal Engineer - Won in Endgame - Maxie - Town Mason!
13. @Doctor Floptopus - Killed Night 1 - Archie - Town Mason!

Subs:

Spectators:
1. @Feenie

Last edited:
Well, technically I hadn’t joined yet, but what people really weren’t expecting is that I was the one behind Midorikawa and Elieson joining, and I did that because I wanted to come out of retirement.
So, I’m coming out of retirement, and I’m joining this game, too.

My favorite villainous team is Team Galactic. I can really relate with Cyrus.

Back
Top Bottom