• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I'm glad the cover art is not yet another "legendary pokemon trying too hard to look cool" cover since i think that has gotten extremely stale at this point. The cover art is also gives off the feeling that the game is not gonna follow the standard formula, at least not as hard as the other main games, and that's great.

Plus i'm a sucker for the Mystery Dungeon games covers and this one is very reminiscent of them.

TBH...It's not like they haven't done something different with the box art of main games before, just look at the Let's Go boxes. They were the first covers in a while to have the starters on them in some way since the OG Gen I games and there's an actual background instead of a void with fadey colors and sometimes leaves.

Though Legends look like they finally went with the highly detailed promotional pictures of key areas of the game as a cover.

So does anyone have a prediction on when we might get some concrete information about this game? Granted we haven't heard anything new about BDSP since the announcement (and those games are coming first), but I'm kind of hyped for this game again :confused:

So does anyone have a prediction on when we might get some concrete information about this game? Granted we haven't heard anything new about BDSP since the announcement (and those games are coming first), but I'm kind of hyped for this game again :confused:

We don't know, it could be any day now, it could be months from now. Usually we'd have information by now (either at or the week before E3), but for whatever reason, Pokemon was a no-show.

I'm really hoping there's a Pokemon Presents this week. Its very strange that there was absolutely nothing at Nintendo's E3 Direct this year, considering BDSP and Legends Arceus are among their biggest upcoming games, with both coming out in less than a year.
Could something be going on at TPC? It would explain the odd silence.

Some people expect that it's imminent, especially since that one Masuda's tweet with #BDSP on it. And while this is mostly BDSP, I don't think we won't get PL:A in it.
Others think that it won't be until July, since it'll coincide with Sinnoh month.

I think both are equally plausible. Either way, I agree that some info is near. We'll just have to wait and see.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom