• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN071: Let's Go! Project Mew!!

We got a new ED guys!
IMG_20210618_062441.jpg

An alright episode for saving Alolan Ninetales that being wondering in the Mt. Coronet for the boys to rescue it. Also for the guys rescue the boys and might have legendary really goes beyond understanding how he get it.

Overall rating: B-

Gou did essentially...perform the task alone (unless you mean the first portion). All in all, seems like a fine episode/beginning to this...mission. The Gary bit not being some sort of flashback caught me off guard, and was nice to see, and seeing a few of the gang's Pokemon was as well. I think I know what people are going to complain about, and I suppose some of that may be fair, but the introductions were good I thought, we got the foundation of the group, the setting was done well, etc.

They sure do love pushing Grookey a lot don't they?

Not that I don't think he deserves it (He totally does)

I'm just a wee bit bitter a chameleon couldn't this type of love. But don't mind my saltiness lol

The Gary appearance made me happy actually, that is the appearance of a recurring cast member - not a guest!

It was nice to see so many Pokémon help out, although they didn’t get to show off any kind of personality – it was more “these guys can fly” - I’m also glad we got to see Ninetails doing lots butI do feel like Goh gaining it’s trust came a bit out of nowhere.

Random Regice was neither here nor there, didn’t really take nor add to the episode besides an underwhelming Urshifu debut.

The Gary appearance made me happy actually, that is the appearance of a recurring cast member - not a guest!

It was nice to see so many Pokémon help out, although they didn’t get to show off any kind of personality – it was more “these guys can fly” - I’m also glad we got to see Ninetails doing lots butI do feel like Goh gaining it’s trust came a bit out of nowhere.

Random Regice was neither here nor there, didn’t really take nor add to the episode besides an underwhelming Urshifu debut.
I know right? One move. It used one move. It was underwhelming. Dragonite and Gengar got 30 seconds screentime, wow

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom