• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN079: Moon and Sun, Koharu and Haruhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipsical

NEXT TIME... A NEW BEGINNING!
Reaction score

D3BF46AD-AE7A-4A1C-93B7-9F6846FADE1C.jpeg

“Haruhi is just like Koharu, and there seems to be a mysterious boy”

My guess is that Haruhi has Espeon and the mysterious boy has Umbreon because of the Moon and Sun in the title, and we continue the trend of Koharu meeting trainers with various Eeveelutions.

Chloe is probably gonna tick off Espeon and Umbreon off the list. Eevee will say no 100%. Waiting to see how long she'll take to realise it's a Gmax Eevee

Summary and staff list by Dephender from Serebii:

Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. Haruhi tells them she's been appointed the new mistress of the Eclipse Castle by properly running the "Eclipse Festival" that takes place there. But as everyone continues the preparations for the festival, a shady-looking boy watches the castle intently from the water.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Screenplay 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Last edited:
Well, we haven't had a doppelganger episode in the Pokemon anime for a long time, so hopefully this will be good

Curious to see who this shady boy is, whilst Gladion has an Umbreon, it can't be him as he's still searching for Mohn

Someone from Team Yell would be nice

No feeling the summary, but I'm always up for a Chloe episode :)

Shady boy?

Ooooh, creepy. I bet he's the ghost of a trainer that died protecting the girl from an Ursaring

Last edited:
This episode looks very promising.
I am definitely looking forward to this one.

The shady boy part is what intrigues me the most.
But I do not want him to be a Shigeru/Gladion expy nor a specter.

Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. Haruhi tells them she's been appointed the new mistress of the Eclipse Castle by properly running the "Eclipse Festival" that takes place there. But as everyone continues the preparations for the festival, a shady-looking boy watches the castle intently from the water.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Ah!!!

1. Actually interesting episode summary. Check.
2. Chloe focused episode. Check.
3. Written by Aya Matsui. Check!

I think I'll actually watch this episode~! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom